twin packages (private with lxcttrll)
After months of trying to adopt a child Cassander Graham and Luke Bryson finally gave up. Living in a big city like New York was expensive and there combined income wasn't enough for them to be approved as well as there small living space. One night after both of them was saddened with grief at the possibility of never having a child they went to bed. Cassander tried his best to cheer up Luke the best way he knew how. Eventually it led to a passionate night of sex and romance one both will remember for the rest of there lives.
A few weeks after that night Cassander and Luke have been waking up early in the morning getting awfully sick. Luke was barely making it to the toilet. After telling there friends about there constant sickness and dizzy spells Luke's friend Chad kids around and says that they should both take a pregnancy test just to make sure. Out of a sort of comical response to the whole thing Luke does and when the results came in he was stunned.
Luke ran into the bed room and went to Cassander " oh my Gosh I think I'm pregnant." Luke grabbed the other pregnancy test and handed it to Cassander. " I bought two go check see if these are just faulty."
Cass knew that Luke was distraught over not being able to adopt, thinking they were unable to have children themselves. Their night together had been wondrous, full of love. He could still remember tousled hair, roaming hands and heavy breaths. They'd both been getting sick, and Cass didn't think too much of it, assuming they'd given each other the flu.
The announcement was a shock, Cass minding his own business and reading a book as Luke rushed in and screamed about being pregnant. He was always the more dramatic of the duo. "Babe, I think that a need-to-know sort of thing," he responded, raising from the bed anyway, going to the bathroom and looking over the tests. "They're both positive, but I have no idea how they work, so I can't really tell you if it's faulty or not."
✨don't look at my sin✨
" I'm telling you the two lines mean it's positive!" Jimmy yelled "we are both pregnant!" Jimmy began walking to get his cell phone he began dialing he look over and said " I am calling and setting up a doctor's appointment for the both of us honey, you need to get that day of work."
"I know that, sweetheart," Cass mumbled, watching as he frantically rushed around, catching the other in his arms. "Calm down, Luke. You can't call a doctor when you're like this, they won't know what you're saying. Deep breaths, yeah?"He didn't really want to believe he was pregnant, but there were two lines...
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok ....Ok thanks babe, just give me a minute, I will call and set an appointment." After Cass calmed Jimmy down Jimmy proceeded by calling and setting up an appointment for them on Thursday at noon. There at the doctors office Doctor Baker walks in and asks Cass " what seems to be the problem today?"
Cass blushed softly as he answered the doctor, telling him he was pregnant. Male pregnancy wasn't terribly uncommon, not in this day and age, but it was still a sight to see. "I was planning to adopt with my boyfriend, but we kept getting denied, and he was really sad about it, so I tried to make him feel better," he shrugged. "We've both been sick, so his friend said we should take pregnancy tests. More as a joke than anything else, but still, we did. Turned out to be positive, wanted to know if it's real, or just faulty."
✨don't look at my sin✨
" I see" Doctor Baker said not really ever dealing with this kind of situation before. After running some test and Jimmy and Cass waiting in the room patiently for 45 minutes the doctor asks both of them to follow him to the ultrasound room. When they get there He asks Cass to get on the table first. Jimmy stood there eagerly to await the result wondering if they would find anything.
Cass nervously lifted himself onto the table, sitting back and lifting his shirt when the doctor told him to. He was terrified to see if he actually was pregnant, knowing they couldn't exactly afford a baby at the moment.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After searching around on the ultrasound Doctor Baker stopped just above Cass's belly button and pointed to the screen "you see that oval there that is a fetus." Doctor Baker said. Jimmy felt as though he could pass out at the sight of seeing his beloved Cass with child. Then Doctor Baker said " hold on what's this here." He pointed on the screen right bellow the first oval. " it seems that there is another fetus just below the other, congratulations mr. Cass your having twins!" Jimmys jaw dropped open looking at Cass for words to describe how they felt.
Cass stared at the ultrasound screen, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. One baby was stunning enough, but two?! Cass was immediately in love, names rushing through his head, as well as numbers, trying to figure out how they were going to handle this. And with the fact Jimmy might be pregnant, too? This would be impossible.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After Cass got up Doctor Baker invited Jimmy to lay down next. Part of Jimmy didn't want to know if he was actually pregnant or not but another was kind of curious if he would make a good parent too. As Doctor Baker put the ultrasound on Jimmy stomach the cold gel kind of made Jimmy squirm a bit. As Doctor Baker began searching over jjimmys belly, Jimmy reached for Cass's hand and turned his head away from the ultrasound screen afraid to look at the results.
Cass gripped Jimmy's hand, lacing their fingers together for comfort. He was afraid as well, after they'd have to deal with three babies instead of just two. They didn't know if they could afford that, or even raise that many kids! "It's okay," he soothed, even with his rising anxiety. "You're okay."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh my,this is quite something." Said Doctor Baker "look here." He pointed at the screen showing another two oval shapes on the ultrasound screen " It seems you too are carrying twins." Jimmy didn't know what to do he was both nervous and petrified at the news he began to squeeze Cass's hand tighter as he looked up at Cass's face with tears in his eyes Jimmy cried out to Cass " what are we going to do babe?"
Cass shrugged softly, waiting until the doctor left the room to truly discuss their options. "I know that we can't really pay for them all, but... I'm keeping mine. If you don't want yours, that's okay, I'll support you no matter what, but... I'm keeping mine. Even if you leave me."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy didn't want to be a parent but some part of him wanted to keep the babies as well. Jimmy sat there and wept for a few minutes and turned to Cass and said " I want to keep mine as well." After they got home later that day Jimmy sat next to Cass on the couch and put his head on his shoulder and asked " Do you think we will be good parents, I mean four children at once aren't you the least bit scared?"
"I'm terrified," Cass spoke softly, layering his head over Jimmy's. "Dunno how to raise a kid. Much less four."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I'm just glad we're in this together." Jimmy sighs as he falls asleep on Cass's shoulder. Sometime time has gone by and Jimmy and Cass are in there 4th month of the pregnancy. Jimmy spends almost 20 minutes trying to button his jeans but it's just too tight. He walks out into the living room with the button on his jeans hanging loosely. Jimmy doesnt want to admit it but he has gained 12 pounds in the last 2 weeks mainly because of all the cookie dough ice cream he has been sneaking in the middle of the night. He then stares at Cass and says " Babe none of my jeans fit and I have to be at work in an hour what am I going to do?"
Cass was sitting in the living room, rubbing his swollen feet, easy to do in the sweatpants he was wearing since he had a day off. "Do you want to borrow some of my clothes? I bought some maternity jeans last week." He'd been gaining weight as well, but it was more gradually than Jimmy. "They should fit you, but I don't know if they'd be long enough.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I dont know." Jimmy cried " is there any way I can just tie a belt around them until I can buy new ones." Jimmy hated the fact that he felt fat all the time I didn't help none that he was always hungry these days. He walked over to the fridge to get a quick snack to eat on the way to work when he noticed the piece of Apple pie from the resteraunt they went to last night was missing. Jimmy turned to Cass a asked " hey babe what happened to that piece of pie from last night I was saving that for a snack later?"
"I'm sure you can try," Cass murmured, following Jimmy to the kitchen, shrugging at the question. "Maybe... You ate it last night and don't remember."
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,017 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 9,995 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,321 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 116,350 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,925 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 857 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 2,996 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,275 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,117 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Private detective Prisoner (Open) anibus3 11 2,826 08-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: anibus3