Closed Private with jrcash
Two lovers, Michael and Frank, knocked each other up five months ago. Micheal was 18 and fresh out of high school, 5'1 with brown hair and green eyes. Frank was 25 and six feet tall with black hair. Michael was having three kids while Frank was having twins.

His belly being a little bigger than his lover's, Michael often depended on him for help with putting on clothes. Just today he had ripped his favorite red shirt.
Image is not mine.
Frank tried to his best to get up off the couch he was just finishing up his gallon of chocolate and pickle ice cream. "Babe you ripped your shirt in the back." Frank said
"What?" He looked at it in the mirror. "Ugh, damn it..." He pouted and took of the shirt.
Image is not mine.
"I told you not to eat that 4 pound meatloaf last night." Frank said smiling " that chocolate syrup you put on it probably didn't help either."
Mike just laughed and shook his head "hey, I got another baby in me, you can't even compare you know."
Image is not mine.
"I weighed myself this morning I gained a both 7 pounds this week." Frank said "honestly these babies are going to put us in the pig pen." Frank got off the couch and helped Mike waddle his way into the closet to find some clothes to wear.
Mike looked through the racks of clothes "Ugh, I may need to get a bigger wardrobe altogether. I still have four months of growing to do."
Image is not mine.
"Not unless you stay fit like me." Frank said flexing his arms. As he did that the button on his pants popped off exposing his growing belly.
That only made Mike burst into laughter "fit my ass." He chuckled "You should probably get some new clothes too."
Image is not mine.
"Hey I'm on a strict diet the doctor gave me. I can't help it that it don't work." Frank said dipping a pickle in his peanut butter and taking a big bite. "Maybe we should go clothes shopping then get some lunch on the way back." Frank suggested.
"Sounds like a good idea." Mike put on the the biggest shirt he could find to replace the one he ripped and headed out the door.
Image is not mine.
Frank followed behind as they squeezed into Mike's car. "Never thought in a million years I would need maternity clothes." Frank said. " I miss my beautiful abs." Frank looked down at his extended belly peeking out of the bottom of his shirt.
"I hear ya, I sure do miss being slender and thin." He eventually parked into a mall that had a small shop for maternity clothes.
Image is not mine.
As they walked in Frank went and picked out a black shirt that was extra stretchy. "Hey Mike come here put this on. Ithas alot of room for growth." Frank said holding it up.
Mike took it and tried it on "oh, you're right!" He said, visibly pleased by it.
Image is not mine.
"Now to find some pants for that waist line of yours. What size you up to?" Frank asked.
"Around 40 now, I think. It gets bigger every day."
Image is not mine.
"Let's get a size 48 for now you can wear a belt until you grow into them." As they looked for some pants for mike they found a few good stretchy jeans for frank. As he tried them on he stepped out of the dressing room holding his belly. "What do you think do they make me look fat?" Frank asked
"We both look fat all the time hun, and its not cus of the pants." He chuckled. He was wearing the size 48, which were big on him but wouldnt be for very long.
Image is not mine.
"Dont remind me." Frank said as they paid for there clothes. "Where do you want to eat?" Frank asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,681 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,717 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,211 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 927 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 579 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,526 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,008 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,218 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 9,959 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 138,737 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM