Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23)
Ryan is sitting on the exam table wearing only his Jock. He was nervous and could not believe he had agreed to this and what his body was going to be going through. When the doctor walked in his jaw dropped.
Sam looks at the chart in his hand then at the man sitting on the table - the man he is *intimately* familiar with in a very different setting. Just last night Ryan had picked him up on grindr and now he's sitting in his office, looking to get pregnant

"Hello, I'm Dr. Evans."
"Well I never would have guessed you would be my doctor! Had a great time last night" Ryan sat on the table starting to get aroused again
Sam runs a hand through his hair and sighs, sitting down at the desk. "So we're just going to blow right past any sort of doctor patient relationship here."

He can see Ryan getting hard and he can't help thinking about Ryan fucking him last night but he does have a job to do. "It was fun. I'd definitely like to do it again. But I do have to work right now and you are here for a reason."
Ryan smirks. "Im her to see if I can be a surrogate for my sister, and that bridge has sailed Ive never slept with my doctor before" Ryan sat back showing the doctor his growing bulge
Sam's eyes are drawn to Ryan's bulge, knowing how big his cock is and how good it feels inside him. He's getting turned on now himself and he reaches down to adjust his cock, not caring that Ryan sees.

"Well you are young and healthy. You know that you can be a carrier so you're ahead of the game. Does she have a sperm donor in mind?"
Ryan watched Sam intently, Last night had been the best sex of his life. As the doctor reached him he helped him adjust himsef "No her husbands sperm count is too low so thats not an option. I hope they find one soon dont need any accidents happening with another guy"
"Condoms," says Sam. He had insisted last night. "Once she picks a sperm donor, we can move forward with the insemination. You might not get pregnant the first time. If we need to there are fertility drugs as well as in-vitro if it comes to it."
Ryan looked at Mark "Theres no donors you can recommend to speed this process up at all? I mean I dont want this to drag into years trying to get pregnant"
Sam looks at him, licking his lips. "I can get you our donor book. We have a large number of donors available and if you pick one today we could try an insemination now."
Ryan licked his lips "have you ever donated?" he reaches out squeezing the doctors bulge
Sam groans as Ryan's hand finds its way to his crotch. "N...no. That would be unethical. Why?"
Ryan looked at Sam. "I think we crossed ethical last night, and well the samples already in the room so" Ryan goes to unfasten the doctors khaki pants
Sam exhales and looks up at the ceiling. "So you know I'm a bottom. I'm not going to fuck you. If you want this, you're going to have to make me come and catch it in a specimen cup so I can put it in you."

Ryan's mouth is already on his hard cock and Sam is fucking hard as a rock immediately. So much for keeping things professional.
Ryan got on his knees and took the doctors pants down and took the cock in his mouth very eager "of course not in between Im a top Ill show you what a good bottom his after the procedure" Ryan goes back to suck the doctors amazing dick
Sam drops his hand to Ryan's head, not pushing him. His mouth is fucking amazing. They had just fucked last night so this is the first time Ryan's done this and shit he's good. Sam grabs a specimen jar with his free hand, keeping it close. Ryan's mouth is so fucking hot it's not going to take him long to come. He starts to rock his hips up, making Ryan suck him deep.

"Fuck, suck me. Take my cock."
Ryan squeezes the doctors hot ass and starts to finger him as he eagerly sucks the doctors cock
"Nngngh," Sam moans, sliding down in the chair to give Ryan more access to his greedy hole. He wants to get fucked now, wants Ryan's huge dick in his ass. "Stop for a second. Let's get on the table. You can fuck me and I'll jerk myself off into the jar."
Ryan helped the Doctor up to table as he spread his legs open and pushed his bare cock into him "god why did we use condoms last night, your ass feels so nice!"
"We should be using them now," Sam gasps, even as he fucks himself back on Ryan's cock. He's a carrier as well and he really does know better but all of that is disappearing in a fog of lust as Ryan fucks into him so perfectly.

He fumbles the jar open, jerking himself off with his other hand. He wants Ryan to keep fucking him forever. This is definitely not the last time they're doing this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,459 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,762 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,039 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,479 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,996 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,065 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,993 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8