Open Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan)
[Image: 9y3xBCam.jpg]
Name: Colress
Height: 6'3
Info: A young scientist hoping to discover the mysteries of the world and learn about them through experimentation.
Personality: Eccentric, kind, childish

[Image: 6zUjdFHm.png]

Name: Faba
Info: Older man who directs the main labs of the facility. Partners with Colress in the research and experimentation field.
Personality: Narcissistic, grouchy, flamboyant.
(I'll just add on if more characters are needed)
Shinichi Kudo
Boyfriend to Ran
Age- 25
Height - 174 cm
Personality- he is extremely intelligent, very intuitive, observant, extremely talented in deductive reasoning and sweet.
Job - Consulting Detective.
side note: Carrier
Pregnant- Yes, 6 months pregnant with twins, still getting used to his pregnancy while doing his job, but secretly enjoys being pregnant & having a pregnant belly.  

Ran Mouri
Girlfriend to Shinichi
Age- 25
Height - 160 cm
Personality- she is extremely caring, very nurturing, kind and patient. She has an overwhelming personality, quickly able to intimidate people when angered.
Job/School- Assistant to Shinichi.  
side note: Role- Seeder
Pregnant- No, but after she has recently impregnated him. She looks after him and makes sure he takes it easy in his current state )

(Let's start the roleplay)
It is a sunny day as Shinichi was sitting in his office and he just finished talking to his parents on the phone who are in New York City. He sits back in his chair as he rubs his pregnant belly and while he was doing this, Ran walks in the office with a tray of tea. "Are you okay? What's the matter?" Shinichi sits up in a bit of shock "I am okay just thought I felt kicking from the twins. By the way, We have a new case". Ran sighs "You promised no more until after your pregnancy." Shinichi smiled "I know but this case is very important. However, I need to make a phone call." "who?" Ran asked in shock. "An associate that helped me in the last case, The mystery of the Resident Doctor." Ran nods "Ah yes I remember now." Shinichi nods as he calls his associate.
Colress was conducting an experiment as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He looked away from his tools then took the phone out looking at the number. " Oh, it's Shinichi!" he gladly picked up answering. "Hello, detective! How are you?"
Shinichi smiled “Colress! It’s good to hear from you again. I’m well and you? Thank you again for helping me on my last case.” Shinichi sat back in his chair again rubbing his pregnant belly “ I apologize if I interrupted one of your experiments again however I have another case which requires your assistance.” Shinichi looks over his notes “I just recently received case from a confidential government source about a pharmaceutical company known as The Grey Medical Pharmaceutical and their new drug.” Shinichi reviews the details of the case in his mind so far “Would you be willing to help me out? Sorry I can’t tell you much more details on the phone however if you are willing to help me when we meet face-to-face I can give you more details of the case. “
Colress looked at the watch around his wrist. " Umm, sure I'll have to get clearance from the boss to leave my post. Though seeing my boss knows how famous you are they won't mind me possibly leaving." He says," Tell me a time and place and I'll meet you there."
Shinichi looks at his watch “ actually if it’s OK with you that’s me in your laboratory in 20 minutes, would that be fine with you? “ Ran looks at Shinichi with angry look on her face “ oh and can I bring my assistant with me to our meeting? Great! I’ll see you soon.” Shinichi packs his briefcase as he and Ran leave the office.

20 minutes later ...
Shinichi rings the front desk of where Colress works to let him know they arrived.
A woman showed up to Shinichi and Ran with a smile. " Can I help you both?" she asked them," Oh!" She gasped realizing him." Detective! What a surprise?! Are you here to see Dr.Colress again?"
Shinichi nodded and smiled “ Yes, i need help with another case..” As the woman brings them Colress’s lab. Shinichi sees Colress working in the lab. As Shinichi enters the laboratory he rubs his pregnant belly with Ran who has a worried and angry look on her face.. “Colress! Hello, I’m sure you remember my girlfriend and assistant Ran Mari.”
Colress turned to them. " Ah yes! I remember her and of course it's a pleasure to see you Detective." He then walked towards them," Is there another case that needs my assistance?" he curiously asked with a smile.
Ran gets a chair “Shinichi sit, you have to take care of yourself in your condition. “ Shinichi sits in the chair rubbing his pregnant belly “Yes Ran thank you, geez I keep forgetting I’m pregnant and it’s hard to work especially when carrying twins no less.” Shinichi pulls out his notes “ yes I need your assistance on this new case of mine. As I mentioned over the phone I received this case for my confidential government source about Grey Pharmaceutical and their new drug. According to my source, they speculate that this Grey Pharmaceutical have developed a pill that can get a person pregnant regards of gender/sex and if the person is already pregnant then the pill prolongs the pregnancy and increase the size of the pregnant belly. There are side effects to this pill however is unknown. I need your help determining what does this pill does and if it actually does what the government source speculates. I have been also cases of people disappearing, not by force and not by kidnapping but just mysteriously disappeared .” Shinichi Reviews the the known details of the case in his head to make sure he didn’t miss anything.
Colress nodded. " Do you actually have your hands on this drug? Also are there links to this company and the disappearance of the individuals?" He pulled up a rolling chair sitting in it," I mean I've heard of them I just didn't think they were anything to be totally concerned about...not at first."
Shinichi nodded “No I don’t however there maybe a way for us to get it.” Shinichi turns and looks at Ran. Ran clears her throat “My best friend Sonoko Suzuki‘s father’s company has a partnership with the company and she can get access to it. All we have to do is get the drug and bring it back here for analysis. Ran looks back at Shinichi “I suggest Colress you come with me to get the drug while Shinichi you wait here and try to connect the two mysteries.” With a annoyed look Shinichi states “Hey I may be pregnant but I’m not that far along yet and it could be dangerous for you.” With an angry face Ran growls “Shinichi!!! You idiot! You always forget that you are pregnant and you are going to be 7 months pregnant soon.” Ran gets her cell phone to call her friend and when she finishes “Colress, lets go and meet my friend. We will meet her a cafe near here.” With a scary face Ran looks at Shinichi “and don’t you dare follow us or I’ll Karate kick you again.”
Colress chuckled standing up. " Might wanna listen to her, she's just doing what's best for you detective." he chuckled," As a doctor I think you should set this one out as well for now."
With a even more annoyed face Shinichi sighs “I guess you guys are right. I just can’t help myself when I have interesting case.” Shinichi looks down at his pregnant belly then looks at Ran “ Ran be careful and try to remember what I taught. Be observant and remember the details. So that you can tell me what you saw and observed in my absence.“ With an annoyed look Ran sigh “ yes yes I know Detective Geek.” As she and Colress leaves the room.

A few moments later...

Ran and Colress arrived at the cafe as Ran’s best friend Sonoko spots her and calls them over as they sat and talk. Sonoko tells them she knows an intern at the pharmaceutical and that they can give them what they need . Ran looks at Colress “Shall we and met this person?”
Colress nodded. " We should, this is a wonderful breakthrough in the case!" he spoke excitedly," Just to get our hands on one of the drugs...I can sure break down the contents it has to figure out what they're using in it and why they would think of reasons to possibly steal people. My guess already...if they are responsible...is that they need test subjects."
Ran nods in agreement “ let me call Shinichi and give him a progress report and what we found out.”
After the phone call Ran and Colress take a taxi to the location and wait for the intern.” As they enter underground garage on the pharmaceutical. Ran sees the intern holding a white hard brief case. “Look there she is.” Colress takes the case and as he was doing so the pharmaceutical security guards show up as the intern tells them to run and escape.
Colress looked to Ran. " Let's go!" he shouts to Ran running with her as the guards seemed to notice them then pursued them. " Where's our escape?!" Colress asked Ran.
Ran calls Shinichi on her cell phone “Shinichi! We need your help! Shinichi stands up in anger “where are you are now? Ran looks around “ I am not sure where we are.” While calming Ran now Shinichi orders “ go to the safe house and I’ll meet you there.”
The guards began firing their guns at them. Colress yelps as he was trying to not get hit by the bullets that were being fired. " We gotta hide somewhere!" he shouts to Ran.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,033 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,987 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,281 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,146 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,924 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8