True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
A young at heart but adult man falls in love with his younger stepson Nick.

A slight middle aged but young at heart man sighed, awakening from his slumber one restless night. He put on a robe, tying it securely before daring to leave the safety and security of his large, spacious bedroom. He let forth a yawn from time to time. Soon he entered the kitchen area of the house, letting yet another sigh of mixed emotions leave his lips. He opened the light door of the refrigerator, getting out a nice cold glass of nourishing milk to settle his troubled mind. He sat at the table, taking gentle sips of his drink. He looked at the only window in the room, noticing that the darkness of nightfall was still covering the endless territories of land that the massive mansion was sitting upon.

Known as Aki, he soon finished his tall glass of milk and filled his once growling stomach, returning it to the cabinet after washing it till it was clean. He decided to walk to his step son's room and wanted to just have a slight chat with him since sleep had not beckoned him. He was wide awake while the many maids of the house were fast asleep in their beds. Normally he was one to sleep the night away but something lured him to his step son's room, something primal and lustful. He wanted to confess his feelings for the handsome man but he was much too shy to simply blurt out his feelings to him. It was a secret that he was gay, he was born that way. 

"Step son? .. are you awake? .." He asked softly with a gentle tone to his deep, soothing tenor like voice, not wanting to startle him. "I was wondering if we could talk?" He said further.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
"Hmm...?" the young man, just turning 18 last year, turned in his sleep still clearly not fully awake. He was a teenager who had grown to be tall and scrawny at the moment. He wasn't the most popular guy at school, and tend to be reserved and quiet, especially in front of his attractive stepfather. He had become increasingly quiet at home, especially when his biological father had left his family behind for some neverending business trips overseas. The young man, Nick for being born on Christmas, was finding himself having more and more time alone with Aki - which had him dreading.

Nick had been so prone to the effect of Aki. Until now, he couldn't bring himself to call him "father". It had always been "aki", before and after the simple wedding. he could not admit to anyone that he was quickly developing an infatuation over his stepfather, who had been the most charming man he had ever known. He sometimes saw himself in Aki - the same awkward teenager who had difficulty starting conversations, that coupled with Aki's lovely looks... there was no chance in resisting.

Nick turned again, still ingering in his erotic dream where he and his stepdad had been entangled on bed, until finally his sleep -muddled mind could process what he was hearing and he came starlted awake.

"hmmm. Aki?!" he opened his eyes wide. "w-what's going on?" He said, instinctively reaching for the pillow to hide his lower body... just in case.
"Whoa now, calm down Nick .. nothing is wrong, son. I .. couldn't sleep. I am sorry if I woke you." Aki said softly, sitting on the bed without much permission. He was glad that none of the nosy maids were awake and eavesdropping on the two of them. He let out a gentle sigh, reaching his arm out and letting his dominant right hand run through his short, black and slightly grey streaked hair. He tried his hardest but he could not keeep back biting his lower lip, becoming lost in deep thought whenever his racing mind was troubled. He almost forgot that his son was watching him.

He was a handsome man as many men had complimented, he had light sky blue eyes and a rock hard body many men would kill for. He always jogged and worked out so his figure was tight and ripped. It seemed as though it was too perfect some men had also said. He could not help the many stares from the men he came across or passed by on the park trail near the house. It was the way God made to be as a man and a person.

He took a look at Nick who was his stepson, blushing as he saw a slight glimpse of his cock. He wanted to be the one and only one who tasted it, his mouth watering as he gave into the lust that he felt for him. Even though he felt like staying unawkward he still felt a strong magnetic pull to the young man who was his beloved step son. He acted quickly, placing a swift peck like kiss upon his lips, savoring the warmth of them for a short time, even though it was likeva quick minute.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Nick was stunned beyond words. He thought he was still dreaming, this was all too good to be true. His own amazingly hot stepfather, who had been out of reach from the very beginning, kissing him, on the lips. He did not respond to it at all, froze and rigid, afraid he might wake up from this dream.

It's when the warm, lovely tongue of Aki touching him that finally had him broken from his.spell. he had never imagined this - not that he didnt have any experience, his good grades and his performance in archery did earn him some girls and boys' fancy alike - but he was quitesure he was unable to imaginr this even in his most vivid dreams.

With the determination and enthusiasm unique to his age, he cupped Aki's face and deepened his kiss, taking the lead this time, revelling in the taste of his strong and muscular stepfather. He was so lovely... too lovely. His cock had sprung into action, poking through to point straight into Aki's belly. His mind wandered to the insurance slips he had accidentally seen - the very spot he had pointing had a womb, Aki had been a carrier - the mere thought of it had him even more worked up.

(Haha we seemed to have dived in this without much discussed yet... nick would be the seeder here?)
Aki moved his lips expertly, letting his beloved stepson lead in the sexual lip lock. He breathed deeply through his nose while his mouth was occupied with kissing. He wrapped his muscular arms arounf Nick's smaller body, smirking as he began pressing his eager body up against his own. He undressed from his clothing as fast as he could, his body temperature becoming more and more like a wildfire each moment he was aroused. Soon, he was naked, his pale skin showing itself to his stepson's eager, hungry eyes gazing at him. He smirked once again, wanting this moment to never end. He was turned on as his stepson had taken control, running her hands through his stepson's soft hair, he broke the kiss that he and him shared to remove his clothes and his own.  He opened his eyes, humming a muffled moan that left his lips.

Aki smirked once more, reaching down and gently stroking his son's large cock. He wanted to take things nice and slow. He moved his lips from Nick's, leaving a trail of lustful kisses down from the underside of Nick's chin, down his neck and many more upon each area of his chest. He was eager to spend a long night with him and him alone. He was glad that the nurses were all sleep so now he did not need to hold back when it came to sex with his step son. He was also eager to carry his child if he would happen to become pregnant with his child or children to be exact. He only wanted many children though but one would do just fine but he would not be picky in any way, shape or form.

(Sorry. And Nick can be the seeder. :))

Nick's much skinnier, but that didnt mean he wasnt as strong. Contrary to what he looked, he had years of prarcie on archery that had his arms trained and his body toned, and he enjoyed the quiet and solitary sport enough he was quite sure he would be comparable, if not even stronger, than his gym-going stepfather.

He took the lead, nibbling and engaging Aki while he helped in stripping himself. He was pale as well, but not as much as Aki who'd often stayed indoor in gyms, whereas he had to go ourdoor for practice. He looked at Aki's body with great admiration, almost in awe of the well defined lines and nibbled his way to his dark nipples. He loved his bulging muscle.

With them both naked, Nick's well endowed package was on the show. He took proud in it but just rubbed it against Aki's lowerbelly, not yet letting his stepfather have a good look of its size and shape yet.

(And, Aki would be like a herm or a male through and through? I am fine with both ideas so it's up to you :))
Aki was eager with each passing minute, gazing into Nick's handsome eyes. He knew that this particular night he was probably going to get pregnant if no protection was used but he did not care, he would be proud of that. He smiled at Nick, letting his rear rub against his thick, good sized present. He pouted as he was not allowed to see it yet, as if he was playing a game of hide and seek or peek a boo. He wanted it in his mouth to suck upon or in him.  He was excited that he was with his stepson and being with him was even more special than cloud nine.

Aki was happy to have been sleepless, he also loved it that he would get a chance to see just where this sexual encounter would lead to. He also felt as though this would be an all night king if sexual kind of encounter.  He was also in the move for anything and that meant anything. He loved the way his stepson was reacting to him. He was glad that he was not pushed away by him. He had a strong bond but it was in a lover type of way more than a blessing if having a son to call your own and cherish as being in your very own. He had to hide that he was gay and had a womb like a woman would.

(Hmm? Aki can be a male with a womb.)

(Oh yea sorry I have phrased it awkwardly HAHA yep a male with a womb is great :))

"Aki..." Nick muttered, nibbling his way down his stepfather's chest to his abdomen. He had a lovely flat stomach, and in his half dazed state, deep with desire, Nick wondered if this would stay flat that way after tonight - he had had a feeling, oveewhelming urge to impregnate the older man.

He stroked his belly and placed another kiss on him. "Aki... can I?" He askrd in such a quiet whisper, he wasnt sure if he indeed wanted to ask, afraid either of them would just come to their senses, but then without asking... he was also afraid. He looked up, meeting Aki's blue eyes with his own brown ones, dreading and also eager for an answer. He spread open his fingers, gently covering his lower belly.
Aki smiled, letting his step son do as he wished with his body. He moaned, feeling his arousal cause his own cock to twitch and stand up at attention like a soldier would. He smirked as well, feeling turned on more than the other moments before.

"You can do whatever you wish with my body, Nick. I am yours." He said with a breathless sigh of breath in a positive way. He had bitten his lower lip once more, gazing up into Nick's dark chocolate brown eyes. He laid down after kissing his lips.

He licked his lips, feeling as though soon he would be able to be impregnated and he would be sure that he would love it. He was positive about what the gender of the baby he would probably would be carrying.

Nick's eyes lit up at the permission. He could only be dreaming, he finally decided. "Why... why all of a sudden. i thought.. i thought it had always been one-sided. I thought i hid it well..." he muttered, coming forth with his confession. He had been feeling love struck at the very first time, and later that only built up with how nicely his stepdad had been treating him. THere had been acid comments from him though - he was blinded by his jealousy taht kept building up whenvever he saw his 'parents' doing loveydovey things, kissing especially, in the morning and at night, and he just wanted to get out of the house and hid himself like an ostritch from the ugly reality.

Nick pressed a kiss - it's more like a half bite with his frustration released through it - and managed have their members alined at first. He smiled proudly at how his member was a clear winner in terms of size and length and everything - his immaturity showing, and shoved them together to create more friction.

with their pre=cum, he reached down Aki's muscular thighs and gently lifted it up halfway sohe could explore his most intimate parts. He wasn't a virgin, but he did not have a lot of experience either so he did everything a little gingerly.
Aki smiled once more, feeling eager to let his stepson explore his body. He was so very eager that soon he would be mounted and breeded by his beloved son. HIs gentle smile turned into s playful smirk, feeling as though he could go all night with how much strength and stamina he had in his skilled bones and perfectly tight, well defined God like muscles.Lustfully, He kissed his stepson's delicious lips a few times more, his mustache lightly brushing against Nick's lips, never wanting this moment or any other one of then to ever be finished.

He wanted Nick's large, hanging, horse like sized cock to be inside of him with each passing tick of the clock. He was so very fortunate that he had a stepson to confide his sexual pleasures to and many of the such pleasure was with Nick and him alone together, having a few beers together and making such sweet love all night long. He felt blessed to be in Nick's large, soft, welcoming and warm bed. He gently got into position, letting Nick approach him with his cock rock hard almost inside of him but was happy to make things slow and steady. He did.

(you wanna make them separate after this for awhile, and Nick returning to Aki being quite pregnnat and fell into a fit of jealousy, not entirely sure if that had been his child(ren) that Aki had been carrying, or if that's the outcome of his father's seeds since the couple acted like everything's normal and they were excited for the new baby(ies)?

lOL in fact... they had this before? liek this had been an established relationship, or is this night the first night they spent together?)

nick's been salivating after his stepfather's body for so long, he was stroked and positioned his cock while his palms went on to stretch his buttocks. Aki had been so deliciously blessed on his bottom, Nick had never before seen any other buts that's been as peachy and lovely as his. He kneaded them, spread them and circled them by his palm, spreading his opening. He didn't have any lubricationa side from their pre, and that proved to be a problem as Aki needed more prep.

Nick attempted to just shove in, but his cockhead had been so thick it seemed like an impossible thing to do with the puckered and tightly clenched ring of muscle ofAki's. He finally realised he needed to prep Aki better, and opted to test his opening iwth his finger, pressed and rubbed, until finally teh shy opening gave permission for his entrance.
Aki smirked, gazing up into his stepson's eyes, finding that he could do that forever. He was at peace and was not pushing him away. In fact the two of them were happily enjoying eachother:'s company. Each of them were happy, sharing a night of deep passion.

He gasped in pleasure, feeling his stepson's finger delving inside of him. He smiled, biting his lower lip as if he was in a deep thought or something. He was happy to be with Nick who was his beloved son. He truly was and so much more than just that.

"I love you, Nick." He said softly. He gazed up into his stepson's eyes.

(Yes, that sounds fine with me.)

That's proved to be too much fir Nick to hold back any further. "I love you too...." he muttered and worked himseld to have his throbbing.cock pushing against Aki, and in one swift move of his hips, he forced his way into Aki, spreading his opening and stretching him to his limit.

It's difficult force his way in, Nick persisted to get his length into Aki. He held the muscular waist of Aki, pushing in and making the larger man moan with the massive pressure and pleasure.
Aki was also losing control with each passing second. He took hold of Nick's hair, pulling hia head towards his own so that they were both face to face. He placed kisses upon his lips, not bothering to be gentle. It was how he truly was. He was not such a gentle man at all but at times he showed his more gentler, sensitive side but only to Nick and him alone.

He felt aroused of everything about his stepson. He smirked, gasping when he was filled with his stepson's well sized manhood. He may have been much more smaller in body size than him but he had strength and size where it mattered most. He enjoyed the time that he and his beloved stepson were sharing together.

(Sorry if my posts are a little short, I am feeling under the weather and can't think straight.)

(oops no problem. Do rest well the flu's serious this time of the year no?)

Nick was almost delirious with pleasure. Like his stepfather, his canal was tight and strong, clenchin down on his cock and giving him pleasure beyond descripion. he growl and clutched down his waist, slowly dragging his cock out just to slam back in again.He shifted his angles, attempting to find the toe-curling spot htat would have made Aki moan so sweetly. He lost himself in the vigorous kiss, entangling their tongue togheter as sparks of passion flow around them.

WIth their rhythm gradually building up, Nick was getting the hang of it and slamming into Aki with more force and confidence. He growled and moaned at each shuffle and shift, forcing himself in deeper and deeper, streching his puckered hole to the extreme. He was pounding into the older man with such force, the bed underneath squeaked.
Aki smirked wider, gazing up into the depths of his stepson's incredibly handsome, intelligent eyes. He moaned softly at the first few minutes but then it quickly became louder and louder as the suddenly relentless rough, harsh pounding of his needy, desperate ass was being pushed to the very brink of what size of cock it was capable of taking of. He cried out in a mixture of such extreme pleasure and pain. He found himself in such a wonderful place with each rough forward thrust of his beloved's slender but small but strong, sturdy hips. Many men wanted to share a bed with Aki but he chose Nick.

Aki bit his lower lip like many times before, feeling his stepson dominate him easily. He never knew that his beloved had so much pent up sexual energy. He reached up, running a strong, large hand down his stepson's much more slim chest, following each muscle with his fingers. He knew that because of being outside a lot and archery his stepson was indeed strong. Soon he knew that he would be filled to his womb's brim with his stepson's thick seed.

"Yes, Nick! .. don't stop! .. don't stop!" Aki cried out in lust.

(Bleh, I hate colds. And yeah the flu is serious where I live at times. Colds suck in the Spring. Thank you my friend. I will be alright. I have to stay in bed for a little bit, the flu hit me hard.)

(ooops that sounded bad... it's same at my place, winter flu peaks are usually nasty)

Nick grabbed on a msucular thigh of Aki's and held it up his waist to gain more leverage, forcing his way deeper into Aki until he moaned with a gasp. The sensation at the tip of his cock told him he had fnially reached the place - the sacred opening to the child-bearing womb of Aki's. "you are gonna bear me a child... children even. i know you are fertile, so fertile nad ripe for breeding. I bet my old man's seeds weren't potent enough anymore, or i bet you would be pregnant by now.... let me do the job then. Let me make you swell iwht babies, growing big and heavy with babies.... " Nick nibbled his way onto Aki's throat, knawing and leaving a trial of hickies.

With each nudge that pressed deep into his cervix, Aki would involuntarily clench tight around his lenght. he could feel his toes curling up in ecstasy beside him, and the lovely moans of Aki's formed the best symphany Nick had ever heard. He ploughed into Aki, his packs wobble slightly from the momentum. In their heated action, Nick placed a palm onto his stepfather's abdomen. "soon.... you would swell so big, you cannot see your toes. You are carrying your stepson's babies, yet no one could know...." he muttered as his pace went erratic, pleasure overwhelming him as he came closer to climaxing.
Aki felt his well fit muscles becoming tight as a drum, experiencing many such intense emotions hit him all at once. The two emotions he felt was proud and pleasure. He was proud because of watching his stepson grow and thrive into a strong, independent man that he was. He listened to his beloved stepson, knowing that he would soon be a cum dumpster for his stepson's seed. He wanted to go on forever and ever until infinity ran out but at some time it would be over and he dreaded to finish such a deed and accepting it at the same time. He sighed with delight, feeling his body reacting as if it had a mind of it's very own, perhaps it did have that if it was even possible. His body took the reigns of control and guided him to what to moan and breathe.

When his stepson brought up the topic of having his children he agreed without hesitation. He was excited .. no! He was way beyond what positive even was. He had dreamt of this day since he saw his son become a teenager but waited until he became an adult to act on such sexual desperation. Snapping back to reality he smirked, wanting to carry as many children as his stepson desired. He wanted a large family and now he had the chance to.

"Yes Nick, yes .. I want to carry and birth our babies." He hummed a moan to his beloved stepson. "I would be proud to."

(Ugh, I feel like crap. The only positive thing is that I am enjoying roleplaying with you. It takes my mind off of boredom while I am on bedrest.)

(haha sorry for the delay then, i am glad to be around while you are trapped xD)

Nick stroked through Aki's well defined abs and thrusted harsher than he ever had. "you are.. you would be such a beautiful pregnant mommy, i want you so big you coudl only waddle around, holding your back like it's gonna break, you would be carrying big babies like yourself.... big and fat. Swelling up with new life... " Nick muttered, nibbling Aki's ears as he hunched forward pressing their faces close. His groan turned into a growl as he was nearing the end, and slammed right into the most sensitive spot of Aki, forcing him over the edge before he deposited deep within him. He was quite sure his virile seeds would have penetrated right through his cervix, for he could have sworn AKi's lowerbelly started bulgign slightly, his womb flooded with his seeds.

Nick wasn't sure how much time had passed, he felt like floating, flying, on teh clouds and feeling so intensely content. He loved how his stepfather, such strong, musculine man, just moan and squirm, almost delirious from the pleasure that him and him alone was giving him. He returned to some of his senses and bit down hard on Aki's neck, leaving his mark not unlike an animal mating.

Nick flopped down on bed beside Aki, resting his head on his muscular shoulder. He smiled, still bracing in the aftermath of the explosive pleasure, and idly stroked his slightly swollen belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,983 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,894 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,919 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,358 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8