Doctor? (c/w Shane20)
Name: Sam Scott

Height/build: 6'1'', tall with muscular body
Hair/eyes/complexion: blond, straight, green, clean-shaven face, white.

Sam was a single now He broke with his ex last year that made he don't have much money until now and yesterday he saw the message in the newspaper for find breeder and they'll pay a lot of money for carrier. Now he's here at the hospital waiting to see the doctor to talk about his pregnancy in the future.

"Knock Knock" Sam knocked the door of doctor's room.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Sam entered to the room and sat it front of Andrew. Andrew was younger than he thought and he look so good. "Hello doctor i'm Sam I saw you message in the newspaper. what I can do now?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah I had read it but i know just you want carrier and i'll get a lot of money but I don't know about the methods or how I will get pregnant can you tell me?" Sam answered while looking at the handsome doctor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Naturally and with a tube? can I choose naturally? I think it's better for me. If i choose naturally who is the baby's father? and how about my baby when they come out?" Sam said and asked the doctor
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oka doctor i'll choose the baby's father and i want give birth naturally. Shall we start now? or if you want me to know anything just tell" Sam said and thinking about the baby's father
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam looking the pictures of the person and he saw Andrew's picture. " Why there are your picture in this? Can i choose you doctor. If you okay i'll take off my clothes now" Sam said in blush.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay doctor please do it gently this is my first time and i don't know anything about this" Sam said in blush and start to take off his cloths
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam took off his cloths and he's naked now. "Do what you want doctor. i'm yours now" Sam closed his eyes with fear and his body has a little shaking
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam colsed his eye with panic. His body feel very and start to shaking. "Do it slowly and gently doctor i never did like this before"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Andrew's voice and touch are really good. It's help to calm Sam down. He looked at Andrew's eye. "I'm ready now doctor do what you want. Can I imagine that you're my boyfriend?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ahhhhh It's sensitive doctor" Sam moaned as the doctor touched his belly. his cock begins to hard and he leaned to kiss the doctor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ahhhh It's really good, more doctor I want it more" Sam moaned louder. He cuddled closely and moved his hands touching Andrew's crotch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I know it's just experiment but I can't stop myself to love you" Sam said softly and lick Andrew's nipple
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hmmm? I don't inderstand doctor but I know it's just something what you must said with your patient. I understand doctor. I will try to not love you" Sam said and he touched softly to Andrew's face to relax him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Huh? Thanks doctor. I love you I'm very happy to be here with you. Do it quickly Doctor. Sedd me. Please" Sam said and cuddled closely
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah I know you're very good man you did everything gently I love it. Seed me doctor i want carry your baby" Sam said and hugged. He kissed Andrew gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah I know doctor you're so hot but still do it gently. I really love it and I want to carry your baby" Sam touched Andrew's face and moaned with the pressure.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ahhh" Sam moaned louder as he felt Andrew pushed deeply inside him. "How many babies I'll carry?" Sam asked while hugging Andrew closely and playing with Andrew's nipple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"As I can? triplet is good for me haha. Can I?" Sam asked and smiled to Andrew as he saw that Andrew try to not moans. "Hey do what you want doctor. Just only you and me in this room."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah doctor I can't wait for it" Sam said and kissed Andrew to stop his moan. He lay down on the bed and let Andrew covered on top of him.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,892 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,453 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,556 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,052 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,358 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,458 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,833 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,647 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,255 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,082 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM