Closed Light the Way (C/Shane20)
It was damp and dark. The room held no light whatsoever which made it hard to see. When Atlas woke up, it would take a few minutes to be able to see a bit of his surroundings.

A table, chair, two makeshift beds and a bucket. He was using the one bed but saw the other bed was occupied. It eased his panic that someone was with him but not by much. He didn't know what happened or why he was kidnapped but he could already feel vile reach his throat from the thought of what could happen.

Atlas took a deep breath, and got out of bed. He cautiously walked towards the person, gently shaking them awake, "...Hey...I don't mean to hurt you whatsoever...But you need to wake up because I don't know what's going to happen and you better be awake and prepared for it...."
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
Brian begin to wake up slowly when someone shake him, he open his eyes quickly and jump far away from this person. "Who are you? Don't touch me, don't hurt me please!" Ask Brian who are very afraid.
He should've expected that reaction and didn't move at all from his place, "I'm Atlas and I won't hurt you. I'm just in the same situation as you; I have no clue where we are."
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
"I'm Brian, nice to meet you and I don't know where we are too", said Brian as he begin to calm down and he look around him.
Relieved that he was calm, he went back to his bed, mainly to try and processs everything, "Well is there anything you remember before getting kidnapped? Maybe it could help on where we are..."
______
"I was just outside of the concert hall before going on stage when I feel someone behind me and I was turn myself to see who is it when everything went black. I wake up here with you", explain Brian.
He nodded, listening to his story, and then quickly realizing a possible motive, "before going on stage'...does this make you a musician or singer of sorts?"
______
"I'm a singer in a group of guys", answered Brian as he look at him.
He nodded, "Well maybe they kidnapped us for ransom? I'm CEO of a book publishing company which isn't important but I guess they could get a lot of money from my father if they wanted.."
______
"Yes maybe, I'm not the favorite in the group, but yes I have a lot of money and you look a like one of the guys in my group", answered Brian.
"Maybe I do though I was nowhere near a concert when this happened so it's definitely not a mistaken identity mixup....but we should try and find some way to escape though..."
______
Brian nods his head in understanding. "Yes we need to get out from here, the guys be very worried about me", said Brian as he get up from the bed.
"Try and look around." He suggested, standing up as well and beginning to feel the wall, "Maybe we can find a door if we feel the walls."
______
Brian nods his head and begin to follow the wall slowly to feel if they can find the door to try to escape very quickly because he know the guys was worried about him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,635 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,275 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,136 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM
  C Restricted files (shane20) anibus3 16 3,327 01-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The Butler for heirs (Shane20) anibus3 101 18,404 01-07-2017, 04:34 AM
  C Light and Dark with MasterNeko Roxas Atlas 5 1,162 11-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: MasterNeko
  C The First Pregnant Boy with Shane20 PetiteFeminineBoy 85 20,394 08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
Wink Slave to the master. (Closed with Shane20) RelicDevachi 99 27,051 05-29-2016, 06:46 PM