The Slave (with Shane20)
Aaron stood in handcuffs and shackles at the door of the large house, flanked by two prison guards. He was dressed in an prison orange jumpsuit. He was clean shaven and his light brown hair was in buzz cut, standard practice for all prisoners to avoid head lice and other parasites. At 19, Aaron wondered how he had wound up here. Well, he did *know* what happened. He choose the wrong guy to mug, and he was forced to use his pistol. Oh, Aaron didn't hit the guy, and it was more of a warning shot, but use of a deadly weapon while still use of a deadly weapon in the eyes of the law.

He had been sentenced to 14 years of slavery, still technically legal due to a quirk of the 13th amendment. The courts found it much more cost effective to loan out able-bodied prisoners than house them. Being convicted of a violent felony, Aaron was considered high-risk, which is why some more advanced security measures were in place. A shock collar was placed around his neck, the free use of which was given to his new owner and the police.

His owner would have complete control over him for the next 14 years. His owner was legally allowed to do almost anything besides killing or maiming him, and even then he knew whose side the courts would favor. One of the guards knocked on the door. Aaron nervously awaited seeing his new owner for the first time.
Elizabeth was taking take of this new program of slavery with many prison for the last five years. A few days ago, she receive the document of her new prisoner the prison send to her. She open the door when she hear knock on the door.

"This is Aaron! Come on in!" Said Elizabeth as she open more the door to let them enter into the house.
Aaron slowly walked into the house, and looked around. He remained quite, waiting for his new master to speak to him, or at least he assumed she was his new owner. He kept his eyes cast downward. nervously awaiting her instructions. The last thing we wanted was to get off to a bad start. (Can you describe your character and/or the surroundings some)
(Sure! No problem!)

Name: Elizabeth
Description: tall, short brown hair, brown eyes
The house: very big, with ten bedroom, six bathroom, a big pool, a medical room

"Can you remove all the handcuffs and the shackles please officer? Hi Aaron, I'm Elizabeth your new master! I'm gonna show you your room when the officer gonna leave", ask Elizabeth with a reassuring voice.
The guards removed the shackles, as Aaron remained motionless, not wanting to give the guards a reason to use force. They handed Elizabeth a remote control for the shock collar. Even if she didn't intend on using it, she had to possess it for liability reasons. "Yes, master," he muttered quietly, as he followed Elizabeth up to his room. He wondered what Elizabeth planned to do with him. She appeared to be rich, maybe she'd use him as a domestic servant.
Elizabeth take the remote with a very mad look for the officer. She see how much Aaron look afraid she she hope the guards have not beat him or hurt him. Elizabeth take him very gently to his room. "you can remove this hideous prison clothes and put on this very warm clothes who it on the bed", add Elizabeth with a soft voice.
"Yes, Master," he says, as he takes off the prison clothes, and changes into the clothes given to him. She seemed surprisingly nice, much more so than he expected. Still, he was wondering what he going to be used for.
"Are you hungry or thirsty? As soon as I can I'm gonna remove this hideous shock collar from you. Does the guards hurt you or beat you? I'm not gonna hurt you or make you things you doesn't want. The bathroom is behind this door you can go any time you want, you are safe here", ask Elizabeth with a gentle voice.
"I'm fine, master," I say, as you remove the shock collar. "What have you purchased me for, master?" I ask, still somewhat nervously.
"They don't tell you anything about what I do here with the prisoner I receive with the slavery program?" Ask Elizabeth
"No master, they don't tell us anything," Aaron said, "The guards like to keep things secret. If we don't know where we are going, they think we won't be as likely to try to escape, master."
"They are stupid! the prisoner who come here accept to become pregnant and they are more free here than in prison. You are gonna meet the others today", explain Elizabeth
"I'm going to what!" I say in shock. (how do men become pregnant in this universe? And is it common? And does female pregnancy exist?)
(By insemination and yes girl become pregnant too)

"It's be okay it's not gonna be very peaceful you can talk to the others if you want", said Elizabeth
(So, male on male insemination?)

"Yes, I suppose I should talk to them, master," he said submissively, calming down. He hadn't expected for this to happen, but it wasn't as though he could get out of the situation. "Master, may I ask why you are getting prisoners pregnant?" he asked.
(Insemination like surgery)

"We help family we want to have baby, but they cannot and yes you can talk to them, you are three prisoners here", answered Elizabeth.
(Does male pregnancy happen naturally, or does it require surgery/medical intervention? How common is it? If it requires surgery, how long as it been around. I need that info to know how my character will react.)
(Medical intervention and not very common. Yes it need a little surgery)
"But... why are you getting men pregnant, master? Wouldn't it be easier to use women prisoners?" he said, nervously.
"Because it is not very common and the program is create with male pregnancy", answered Elizabeth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,228 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,641 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,570 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,259 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,848 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,978 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,140 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM