The prince and the slave (closed)
Sad 
Jace hummed quietly as he carried the princes washing to his room. He knocked politely on the door before entering, his heart skipped a beat when he saw him, he was currently shirtless going through his clothes trying to find something to wear. Jace cleared his throats lightly "I have some more clothing of yours here if you wish to choose something else?" He said gently. Jace stood at only 5'7" with bright green eyes and black curly hair that always looked messy no matter what he did to try and fix it, his skin was tanned due to often working out in the sun for hours on end.
Lex frowned at every piece of clothing in his wardrobe. He felt like he already had wore everything a thousand times already and being a prince, that couldn't be. He heard a knock and then the usual soft and light steps of his personal servant.

Lex was a tall and sturdy guy, thanks to the military training he had been put through since early years. His hair was the color of fire, his eyes deep blue, that resembled the blue of the ocean. "Do you bring anything good on there Jace? I've already worn everything in here too many times" he said sighting and turning to look at thr little servant. He was currently shirtless, a fuzz of red hair visible in his chest and pajama bottoms that hug low at his own hips.
Jace swallowed, his cheeks tinged light pink due to seeing the prince like this "Um, it's just the normal sir, just your washing from yesterday" he said gently biting his lip lightly as he placed the basket down and gently went through the clothes before grabbing out a satiny blue shirt that was just tight enough it displayed Lex's muscles but still left a bit to the imagination "I believe you are meeting with another princess today, this shirt always impresses" he said in his soft spoken tone handing the shirt over gently
Lex sighted but took the shirt "you really think this will do?" he asked and before the servant could say a thing he was already putting it on. "Another one? are you sure?" he looked displeased "I don't know how to make my father understand, that I'm not intrested in women. He says I need to find one I like enough to continue the royal line." suddenly the prince looked really troubled by all this "Of course I understand the need of me producing an heir to take my place when I'm gone... but... I think you need to feel certain attraction to your partner to do that... with a woman that will be impossible for me"

He sat in his bed to put in his boots "So Jace, do you hate your prince now? the royal line will die with me. I'll be the traitor royal who couldn't manage to give an heir to his people"
Jace bit his lip gently "Perhaps you just need to like them as a person, could you not imagine they were someone else perhaps?" He asked rubbing his neck lightly "And you could never disappoint me your highness" he laughed gently, an almost musical sound to it. He started to put the rest of the prince's clothes away quickly and efficiently. "I understand though, following your heart can often lead to hurt of at least one other person, and if you follow your heart it will be your father and potentially then the kingdom. But if you don't follow it it's almost a betrayal to yourself. I suppose that's the price of being prince and the only one in line for the throne, unless of course you want your cousin Henry to become king instead" he smirked a little looking over his shoulder at the prince, he knew of the prince's distaste for his cousin and he also knew he would be next in line if he did fail to become king
Lex chuckled "I believe it's not as easy as imagining they're someone else." he said looking at the little servant get his clothes in order.

"Is that so?" he asked raising an eyebrow "why is that? you're happy the line ending with me?" he asked curius and he grunted at thr mention of Henry "he would leave this kingdom in ruin past the first week of his rule" he said with distaste.
Have laughed softly at the reaction he knew he would get to the prince. He tucked away the last of the clothes and turned to the prince smiling gently "To be honest you remember highness I will most likely not live till the end of your reign anyway" he said smiling sadly "Though in sure you'll leave a prospering city behind unlike your cousin" he said and bowed deeply to the prince, he looked up at him some of the loose bits of his curly hair falling in his face "Is there anything else I can do for you before I take my leave?"
"Why you say you won't surrive the whole of my reign?" he asked not understanding that bit. "and yes you can do something for me, you shall come. with me to meet this princess. I don't want to go on my own and it would be a comfort for. me to have you there Jace"
Jace rose his eyebrow a little "Well, due to manual labour we die very young" he said softly, not going into too much detail just as he had been told by the king to do when he was hired as the personal slave of the prince. "Oh, I'm not in any sort of wear to be seen near Thebes's king or a princess" he said softly and rubbed his neck gently biting his lip a little
"Well you should not do any of that then and just do my house chores. I would be really upset to loose you" he said walking up to the slave and cupping his cheeks. Then he gently kissed Jace's lips and blushed waiting on a reaction of the little guy. They had grown up together, and since some years ago Lex was concius of how much he enjoyed the servants company.
Jace's heart raced in his chest when his cheek was cupped, unsure if this was a dream or anything. He leaned back in and kissed Lex gently wrapping his arms around Lex's neck gently pulling him in to kiss him deeper. After a few moments pulling away to catch his breaths, his cheeks and lips a lovely shade of pink.
Lex smiled agaisnt the soft lips of the servant "so you too understand the thing of not being intrested in women? or are you just scared I'll chop your head off if you don't do as I like?" his tone was gentle rp let the servant had the freedom to express himself without fear in case he had trully despised the kiss, Lex had just stolen.
Jace smiled and laughed softly "Definitely the second one, terrified that you will chop off my head if I don't do this" he said softly before leaning in and kissing him softly again pressing his body against Lex's gently tangling his fingers lightly in his hair
Lex grinned triumphantly, feeling Jace press himself agaisnt him sent shivers down his spine and made him feel more awake and alive than any other time before. he kissed him again eagerly, yet there was a knock on his door and he had to take a step back before another servant entered. Lex was flushed, his lips deep red from the kisses they had exchanged.

He was still catching his breath as the other servant told him he was bering expected already by the princess and her father. Lex looked miserable at the news but nodded. The servant left and left them alone.

"I guess I need to go now..." he brushed Jace's fingers "will you come tonight? I don't... want to be alone after what will happen in that meeting..."
Jace looked at the window quickly as the other servant entered, his cheeks a bright red and lips a little swollen. Once the servant had left he turned back to Lex, shivering slightly at the caress of his face, he nodded gently "Okay" he said quietly biting his lip gently and tucking some of his hair behind his ears nervously
Lex finished getting ready and kissed Jace's forehead "you promised remeber? I don't chop heads of people that don't do what I command, but I do chop heads of liars!" he called with a giggle that said he was only joking.

He went to the salon where the meeting was taking place. it's was a complete pompous affair with all kinds of etiquette and international politics comming into play. It was horrible and arduous, and somehow Lex managed to surrive it.

Night had fallen. One of the servants thst had come to light up his candles had already left. Lex was nervous, unsure of Jace would be true to his word and come.
Jace waited down a hall biting his nails nervously, once Maria had passed, the maid who had lit Alex's candle, he slowly made his way towards Alex's bedroom, his heart beating a mile a minute. He wanted this so badly, his heart ached for the prince, especially since they touched but he was terrified of the king finding out and what he would do, and what if this had all been a mistake. But his heart pushed him on and he quietly knocked on the familiar door before opening and entering almost silently
Lex could see the shadow of the servant allow himself in. He was surprised to be able to tell or was him just by the sound of his small steps. "You came" Lex was stating the obvious but it was apparent the prince had doubted thr servant would come.
"Come sit with me... did you had dinner? MarĂ­a left some food but it's too much for myself" he said kindly as he stood and came towards the servant "are you scared?" he didn't let him answer as he added "because heavens know I am"
Jace bit his lip and nodded even though it was dark "You asked me to" he said quietly and moved sitting at the very edge of the bed nervously "I think our nervousness is for different reasons" he said blushing a little though it was unable to be seen in such a dark room. He took a small bit of bread on the plate and nibbled at it lightly, a soft moan leaving his lips, not used to the taste of such luxuries like herbs in bread
"I was joking about chopping your head if you lied about coming. You didn't had to if you didn't want to" the prince said and felt the balance of the bed change as the servant took a seat "you think so? why would we be nervous for different reasons? you think I'm not scared of my father? or that this would go unpunished because I'm a prince?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,006 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,350 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,163 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,052 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,952 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8