A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf)
Set in an alternate Earth where males can get pregnant and France still has a monarchy. A global criminal organization that kidnaps young males across the planet and uses them as breeding slaves. The kids get sold to the wealthy and usually the breeding slaves can't get pregnant anymore, they get murdered and the bodies are destroyed. The few lucky breeding slaves are brought from the organization and have to do whatever their master/mistress commands. This is one of their stories

Name: Prince Luke of France

Master or breeding slave: Master

Looks: Caucasian, Brown hair, blue eyes, 6 ft 1, muscular build, wealthy clothes

Extra info: second in line for the French throne, was told about the organization by his younger brother, wants to endd France's constitutional monarchy and back to absolute monarchy.
Name: Clay Travers
Master or Breeding Slave: Breeding Slave
Looks: Caucasian (Slight pasty complexion after being trafficked and "conditioned" for a good while), stands at 5'11. Short Dark brown that's practically black hair that can grow thick and long, green eyes, freckles on his face, partially thick facial stubble, lithe athletic build brought on from playing baseball and being subjected to oppresionable torture.

Extra Info: Clay isn't by traditional means one of these slaves. He was a male on his way to college when a "road stop" ended in him being captured. Turns out this organization was paid off by some royal figure to groom him due to his background information of being someone who happened to play sports and was American. With the right money paid, the organization willingly obliged. They did everything to the then 19 year old but touch him. That honor belonged to the Prince.

======================

When being taken by this organization, they liked to play every measure safe. Clay was not reported missing. No. There was a "Fatal Accident" instead. The face was unrecognizable, but every other bodily detail on the corpse matched Clay. His parents got to grieve their missing son and he got to actually find himself being tortured underground until he complied. No help was coming from him and thanks to their little training regiment as they called it, the athlete was strong, but not as strong as he used to be, mass muscles traded for a much lankier form so he couldn't fight his Masters. That didn't still stop him, but now the time had come for it to actually come to fruition.

Nervously, he eased out the jet black SUV with a briefcase. Once more he was somewhere foreign, something he could tell by the accent from the guards amid this lofty castle. Great, he was clearly being used by some uppity prick. Failure to comply meant going back underground and getting tortured some more however. They kept him waiting by the gates, Clay nervously rubbing his wrists as he waited on this buyer to arrive.
Luke was having a chat with a few of his rich friends when a service whispered to him that his baseball package has arrived. He got up and said "excuse me apparently one of the stupid butlers screwed up the list of guests for the annual palace gala and I have to fix it", before he left the room. "Tell the guards to put him in chains and in one of the hidden bedrooms. And make sure it's one of the rooms that can only be opened from the outside unless you have a key", he said to one of the palace guards walk down the second floor hallway. The guard immediately ran down stairs to open the gates and bring the new breeding slave inside.
Clay stood outside for several minutes. A guard stepped away and returned shortly afterwards just to whisper in the ears of the other before they finally addressed him. They wanted him to follow him, go figure. Clay obliged because to be frank, where exactly was he going to go? He was somewhere foreign and under surveillance by more guards high up in towers with rifles. He wanted nothing more than to get away, but it wasn't happening. Not fast, anyways. How long had it been since he was gone? Judging by the looks of the calendar he passed by, no more than a year. He was tossed in a room inside of a tower, some twisted fairy tale come true. Once they had a thick chain applied to his wrists and ankles and secured on a nice large bed, the door closed with a click. He was locked inside and perhaps awaiting this "Master" to finally show his face, the one who ruined his life for some twisted grand scheme.
While getting dressed in the special clothes he ordered to meet his new breeding slave when the guard appeared to tell him everything is ready. "Excellent tell the kitchen to fix some scraps up for our new guest", he said. Finally he added the gold mask to his face and walked to the hidden bedroom. He opened the door and saw the slave that the organization trained for him. "Welcome to your new life my forever guest" Luke said then took off his mask to his new "guest would know who his new master is. ”Im sure you have heard of me", he added while he sat down on the bed.
Clay wasn't exactly pinned down to the bed, though judging by the holes in the wall, he was willing to bet they retracted and extended based on what his "Master" wanted. The door opened the first time and it was chefs. They were bringing him food, things a bit cheap in nature compared to the extravagant sight he saw outside. Of course Clay was not going to get treated like a human there. He was foolish to think otherwise unless he could help it, but there was a remedy offered: Wine.

The door opener once again and there was the man of the hour, clad in some nifty suit and a golden mask. He said Clay would forever be his "guest."

"Gee, doesn't that make me feel special," he said with an American southern drawl. As the mask dropped, the revelation of who Clay was seemingly sharing a bed with at that current moment dawned on his slightly widening eyes. "I might have seen your face across some magazines and current history books. You're some kind of Prince, aren't ya? What did I exactly do to get on such good graces?"

Good graces was lightly putting it. Clay was taken away from his life for this.
"You were my second choice actually. I had a quarterback in mind but two days before he was supposed to be kidnapped, a scandal broke out that he was doing PED's. I couldn't have a slave that was on drugs it could mess up my future children. So I went through the files of other candidates the the organization gave. All of them except for you were frat bros, and army soldiers that I think have hidden STDs. You were healthy, fit, and not on anything. If you have any questions you may ask them now" he said smiling
So the basic gist was that because he was an honest clean guy who played sports, he was picked over some nitwit who liked to roid up before hitting the gridiron. 

"Is there any brownie points in knowing I was considering joining a frat," he asked a bit sarcastically as that point was now moot and clearly, it was not going to get him back home. Still, this Prince told him to ask questions. There was one thing on his mind. "You said forever, so I take it that means you made sure nobody else could have me. Does that mean I'm gonna forever be your little secret up in this room while say, my...your children grow up with some you and some other parent?"
"That's not funny Clay”, Luke said in response to the frat comment. He listened to Clay's questions and waited for him to be done to answer them. "As soon as I become king and France returns to absolute monarchy, I will reveal you to France and the globe as the royal breeder my love. And the kids will know you. I don't trust dating anyone, you don't know if they are a spy sent to assassinate you. I do want you to be comfortable do you want some books and a TV", he replied
Of course Clay knew there was more to this than it appeared. Why else would the Prince keep him locked and chained up already with scraps served of all things? There was a catch and Clay was determined to figure it out, especially when the Prince simply referred to him as just a royal breeder. One thing was certain though. He was not going to escape this situation "unscathed."

"Books, Games," he said. "Maybe somewhere to exercise and get some fresh air every now and then. But, you're the head honcho here. I'm here to please you, more or less."

Thanks to the Organization, Clay never fooled around with another man. All he had ever known was a terrible state of mind alteration that made him quite the horn dog when buttons were pressed and accents were loosened from lips. Lucas was already turning him on, much as his formerly straight life hated to admit. His emerald green eyes looked deeply into Lucas's blues.

"So what does a future king want a commoner like me to do for him now?"

If Lucas allowed him, Clay would reach for his hand and caress it affectionately.
Luke quickly wrote down what Clay requested on his phone's notepad app. "Though if anything changes or if you try to escape the guards would kill you. If it gets got to my enemies they will use the information to destroy me. I have to tell you the organization was going to kidnap you anyways to make you one of their breeders. My brother tells me that the babies are sold to the rich and they kill the breeders that can't get pregnant anymore. I didn't want that for you and you do have french royal blood. You are a descendant of one of Louis XI's bastard children and under the Royal Bloodline Act of 1976 all bastard children of previous Kings and their descendants are deemed to have legitimate royal blood", he said getting closer to Clay and kissed his neck. " Mind if I take off these chains and we have sex now, I will let you fuck me too as a sign of good faith", he added when the kiss was over
That was a lot to take in. Not the looming threat of guards killing him if he tried to escape. Clay figured that was the case. It was the rest, about having some blood in him from some ancestor way back when to this evil Organization planning to capture him regardless. Was it just because he had "good blood?"

A kiss was delivered to his neck and for Clay, he wished that was simply all it was, but the reconditioning done on his body made him react more with arousal as he got closer to the French Prince.

"Well, I guess I have you to thank for saving me from something worse," he said as he took the bold initiative to deliver a kiss directly to Lucas's lips.
Luke enjoyed Clay's kiss but he can sense that Clay was scared and realized something. "Your straight aren't you the organization told me that you were gay. I would complain to them but they would probably tell me to return you for them and you become one of their breeders. Are you comfortable in engaging in gay sex right now. I will move you to a far better room of you become pregnant and have a full floor to roam about", Luke said in a calming matter. This complicated things but he hoped being kind would get Clay to trust him more.
"Yea, that same organization that specializes in making men and possibly women pregnant for expensive tastes happened to tell you I enjoyed being ridden by a cowboy."

It was painful to think about, but Clay left some subtle messages. He was tortured to comply. He couldn't comply too fast and he certainly could not comply too late. To make matters worse, they drowned out most of his senses, replaced with headsets and a screen where he was subject to hearing the lewdest material. As it stood, his mentality changed from someone of a traditional family to accepting that he could very well bear another man's child or children. He was told he was very fertile and potent after all.

"It's as you said though. I can't argue here else I get sent back. I wouldn't be free either, so...I have to adjust to a lot of things because...I really don't want to be taken back there..."

His eyes watered a bit. 
Luke hugged Clay and said, "Im sorry you should be living a normal life with your real family. I will let you adjust to your new life and I won't try to do anything that you feel is uncomfortable", he said. He sent a text message to one of his servants that the situation has gotten complicated and to tell his friends that he will see them another day. "Clay we won't even have sex if you don't want to I can insert my sperm into you by a syringe if that would be better for you, but if you want sex I will treat you as a equal in the bed", he added and hugged Clay again.
The embrace was warm and inviting. Clay leaned in against Lucas some. Surely, the Prince had to have known this is what the Organization did, but frankly, it didn't matter with the outcome. Clay was still there, in a much different Country under the dominion of another man. 

"I can't just go back to my family," he said. "They showed me just how great a length you went through to get me. My parents and brother think I'm dead, I'm sure my girlfriend has moved on and thanks to this organization..."

The Prince probably felt the bulge up against his frame as Clay deeply inhaled the scent or the royal.

"They really made sure I was turned on for this. I...want to give this a try. I like the idea of being equals, but as it stands, I don't think your society might stand seeing you yourself as a full royal with a bump if any of this gets out."

Lucas wanted heirs and Clay was just unwillingly thrown into the mix of that objective. 

"You'll probably be my first and last experience at this, so yea, it might be the hormones talking or whatever, but I really want to make this possible for you and give you children."
"Actually my father the king was the one that was pregnant with me and my brother's Clay. Everyone in France knows of my party boy ways so they probably won't be surprised by it. If you want us to be equals then I understand Clay. I can handle a pregnancy besides a recent vote showed 48% of the nation voted on ending our constitution monarchy and return to absolute monarchy. My advisors said that if I do get pregnant it would make my supporters think that I'm a family man and will be an advocate for the carriers and the children of France," Luke said trying to get the chains off of Clay. He realized that the guard never gave him the key to the chains and called the guard to get his butt in here. The guard arrived a few mins later to unchain Clay and handed Luke the key before leaving. "Now how are we finish this conversation in my bed chamber's" he added using his key to open the door.
"Oh really now?" Clay inquired about how such a thing would instead be positively received instead of raising questions. "It seems that France truly is a place of love after all."

Lucas seemed promising of some of his word, the chains being undone once the guard brought them. Even if he wanted to, Clay wouldn't attack the Crowned Prince. Not when a Guard was around of all things. No. Despite the fact it still didn't resolve the fact that Lucas purchased him for this very reason, Clay was more or less trying to be sensible of the situation. That, and Lucas seemed really modest with his intent on seemingly making this fair.

"Lead the way, boss man," he simply said in regards to following the prince to his bedroom. "So asides from wanting to make this equal and clearly looking good for your people, not that that's a bad thing, what's your overall goal as a future King?"
"I have many different things I want to work on as king such as renewable energy to bringing high speed internet to the rural areas that still use dial up, to ending the gender pay gap for women", Luke said on the way to his bed chamber's. When they got the bed room he ordered the cleaning servants to leave. After they left the room he said to Clay "have any other questions for me or do you want to have some fun".
Lucas seemed like an honest man, so far. He followed along, listening to this prince lay out his ambitions until they were finally inside of his chambers, the servants leaving as quickly as Lucas commanded them. 

"Maybe just one," he said with a smile as he approached Lucas. "We totally get to shower and spoon afterwards right? Cause I've totally missed the company of someone else for more than a year."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,379 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg