Open The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve)
Story: Thomas is a young pregnant breeder in a breeding space station, looking for seeders to add their babies to his womb.

Thomas, 18, black hair, blue eyes, tan skin, 4 inches cock, heavily pregnant 7 months with twins, can carry more than 20 babies in one pregnancy.

Thomas waddles in the space breeding station, wearing his shiny silver tight spacesuit on his very big pregnant belly. he was a breeder on this breeding station, a male that can carry babies in his womb. he looks like a twink with smooth hairless skin, looking young and sexy. he waddles around looking for a dominant seeder male who can breed him with more babies, when suddenly he feels a hand on his belly, stopping him from behind. he turns around to look at the most hottest seeder boy he ever saw, feeling his heart beats hard in his chest. "h-hello" he blushes deeply to the other hot taller guy.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(bump.)
"Breeders like you shouldn't walking around a crowded station," Jacen said as he leers at the small belly.  Jacen was one of the station's most proffient seeders thanks to his alien DNA.  A member of the Halfent Race, Jacen's sperm has already impregnated seven breeders to their max and his plan is to have every breeder on the station knocked up with his whelps.  "Never know who kind of creature you might find when you wander around all alone."
Thomas looks up at the hot sexy alien boy and blushes deeply as he rubs his big belly with his dominant hand. "well... i was looking for a seeder... and i think i just found one" he smirks playfuly, getting closer to the hot seeder. "my name is Thomas btw. and you are?" he asks, blushing deeply.
Jacen chuckled to himself as he heard rumors about how this particular breeder.  Rumor had it, the one wanted to get so big he couldn't walk and always wanted another dick shoved into his greedy holes.

"I'm Jacen, one of the Halfent seeders on the space." He watched Thomas play with his belly.  "How many you got in there right now?"
"nice to meet you Jacen" the pregnant twink boy blushes deeply. "i carry twins by now but i can carry alot more, up to 20 babies in one pregnancy and last over 15 months as pregnant till my due" he smirks, winking teasingly at him.
"Seems like a waste of time for you to be only carrying twins," Jacen smirked at the wink.  "I bet you feel pretty empty right now eince you can handle twenty at a time."   Oh he wanted to throw Thomas against the nearest flat surface and ravage the breeder's womb but he could take his time.
"so, shall we go then?" he smiles sensually and gives him his hand as they walk to the nearby breeding room to breed.
in the room were 3 beds- a shiny silver bed with ropes and handcuffs; a metallic surgical chair with metal stirrups for the legs; and a silver sex net made of straps were the breeder lay in the air and the seeder can fuck him suspends like that.
"so which one of the bed you want to breed me on?" he winks playfuly at him.
Jacen looked at all three chairs then back at the breeder.  "Don't you want to experience them all at the same time?"
"anything that you want, seeder. your choice" he cooes submissivly, pressing his big silver belly against his crotch.
Jacen paused long enough to create a devilish plan.  "Come to my ship.  It's docked near the gaming hall.  I have plenty of toys for you to try."
Thomas didn't see that coming. "but i don't need toys, seeder. i just need you" he sits on the silver bed and pat at his side.
Jacen looked around the room wondering which chair would give him greater control and access to the breeder's body.  "Why don't you tie yourself up for me?  Make sure it's good and tight." 
Thomas nods and lays down on the silver bed and press a button. immediately silver ropes ties his wrists and legs to the bed and spread it apart. he looks at him over his big shiny silver belly. "like that?" he teases playfuly.
In another area, i'm sauntering through the nightclub area of the station. Normally I'm an assist, or occasionally seeder, but never a breeder before. Ir was assigned to me by... actually, i don't even recall. i was a young human who was experimented on, being given a penis in place of my clitoris and male organs added to my female ones. The extra organs gave me a permanent, slight bulge that you you would see even if i was anorexic, bit here i stand. Curvy, 125 pounds, and now the organs i was born with will be put to the test. So, i saunter around like a stripper/model, wondering who i will have to breed with.
Lelouch Brutton; age 21, never been breed before, slender with cruvy hips dark brown hair and darker brown eyes, pale skin and can carry up to 8

Lelouch Brutton was a slender young male, with dark brown hair and dark eyes with pale skin. After an on off in counter with an alien, it was obvious Lelouch was here to be quote on quote 'impregnated'. Lelouch new full well he could get pregnant. Though he'd never actually gotten pregnant. But it very much was possible for him to became so. Not sure how'd he gotten here, Lelouch wondered the halls alone. One thing was for certain. He wouldn't end up pregnant. Not if he could help it.
Bump

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,351 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,282 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,483 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,522 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,564 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,255 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock