The Clinic (Open To Anyone)
A clinic that has become a huge hit with the rise in carriers. It's geared towards them and is all accepting. It's a place were men can come to get their monthly check-ups and have any of their questions answered.

Fill out of proper character info if you'd like to join this RP.

Staff/Patient
Name:
Occupation (e.g. Midwife, Nurse, Genealogist, etc.):
Appearance:
Additional Info:
If Patient ONLY:
Term (e.g. 37 weeks):
Amount of Babies:
Requested Doctor (optional):

Here's my information:

Staff
Name: Dr. Emerson (Em) Scott
Appearance: Waist-length, light brown hair and grey eyes. Slim figure.
Additional Info: Dr. Scott first began the clinic upon hearing the news that her best friend was a carrier. She made the clinic so he'd feel comfortable coming in for check-ups and such. He was the first patient there.
Emerson was currently at the front desk. The morning had been unnaturally quiet, giving her plenty of time to organize and prepare for the day. When she arrived at the clinic at 6:00 sharp this morning she'd immediately checked her computer for any appointments. There were none. Which basically gave her the morning off.

When she'd first opened the clinic, she hardly had anyone coming in. It was a small place, resembling an urgent care and she hardly ever had to wake up early or go home late to keep tabs on her appointments. But things changed. With the increase in carriers, she'd had patients flocking in from every place, with every background.

She could never get through a day without at least a dozen appointments and one unscheduled and rather urgent delivery.
Name: Akira Veren (Nickname is Aki for short)
Sex: Both male with female genitalia
Appearance: Soft, short black hair, bright blue eyes, slender with a bit of muscle tone
Term: Overdue
Amount of Babies: Twins
Requested Doctor (optional): Jessa Stone (his childhood doctor who helped his mother give birth to him)

Gently, a young adult man sighed, taking his place while parking his car in one of the spots as two bright lemon yellow colored lines. He unbuckled the uncomfortable seat belt that had once held him in a tight embrace, making sure it did not do any harm to the unborn offspring that had seemed to calm themselves once the car item was finally removed. He reached out and with another sigh of what expressed irritation the skinny as a stick man opened the door to his driver's side swung wide open, holding onto it as he carefully got out and stood up, bearing full weight twice as much in his spine and hips causing an awful strain.

"God above .. give me strength." Beneath his next exhaled breath he muttered low, walking with that of a waddle as he held the lower portion of his heavy mass of a round globe belly with one hand and her back with the other. He sighed with relief as he finally made it to the two doors of the clinic, shoving one of the doors inward which opened. The man's name was Akira, Akira Veren. He walked across the seemingly endless floor and over to the desk that Emerson was sitting at, gently speaking to her as he rubbed his sore stomach to soothe the restless young within his cramped, healthy, pink colored womb.

"Um .. excuse me Miss but I am in need of help .. I am overdue." Akira said softly, rubbing his belly softly to distract his mind from the constant squirming and kicking that the twins caused.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Emerson smiled. "Of course. How many weeks overdue?"

She looked at the boy. Judging from his discomfort, he was carrying multiples, and the way he walked...maybe a week or so overdue. She knew of course, the best thing was truly just to wait it out, but if he was so desperate, he could be induced.
Akira bit his lower lip, impatience noticeable in his unsure and sluggish movements. He wanted anything in the whole entire world than to sit or lie down to rest his restless, weary body. "I am not sure how overdue I am .. my family midwife Jessa Stone is currently in Hawaii because of a vacation so she was not able to check the end process of my pregnancy so I decided to come here." He felt a strong urge to vomit up his earlier consumed meal. The pains were intense, making him nauseous that he could not think straight at all. As the hands of father time passed by without mercy the agony he felt only increased in intensity.

"M .. My name is Akira. I am having twins." He said softly and shyly like a meek kitten, breaking the ice. He tried his very hardest to remain strong, expressing soft groans only when the pains arose to awful levels. He continued to rub his sore belly, shivering whenever his hands felt the highly sensitive, round puffed up area of his large, swollen, popped out bellybutton. The skilled midwife Emerson seemed like she was the only woman in the clinic and somehow that was a relief because he did not want many women touching him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"Alright. Have you been timing your contractions?"

Emerson looked at him. Then said, "We should get you to a room. Do you want a wheelchair?"

Akira was shifting uncomfortably, no doubt a result of the increasing pressure in his pelvic area. Em gave him a quick once over. He either hadn't been in labor for a long time or was covering it up well.
Akira was ashamed for not knowing how to keep track of the contractions. He bit his lower lip nervously, feeling the discomfort of the twins as they became more and more unable to keep under control once the nine months became a long week overdue. He thought to himself, sighing heavily as he responded to the curious question of keeping count of labor he felt loud as the ring of a bells. Life was about facing struggle from without fear.

He shook his head sadly in response to the question of the pains being kept track of by the midwife. "Thank you so much Miss, I would love the wheelchair and thank you more for the room. I do not think that I can walk any further." He said with a faint but slightly noticeable smile at the outspoken, kind-hearted midwife.

Em smiled. "Of course." she grabbed a wheelchair and gently helped the laboring man into it. She wheeled him over to his room and helped him over to the bed.

"Alright. I left you a hospital down but if you'd prefer, you can just wear a T-shirt. I'll be right back. Is there anything else you need? I can bring you something or call someone if you'd like."
Akira smiled as well in the same slight way. When the black and silver wheelchair was offered to him he happily lowered himself into it carefully with help from the midwife. "Thank you." He repeated graciously once more as he was wheeled down a seemingly endless hall. Once in the room he laid down on the bed and turned over on one of his sides to get the pain of being on his back in a prone position. He alertfully listened to the midwife, facing her.

"You are so kind, and a hospital gown is enough for me .. um .. do you have any water? .. my throat is terribly parched." He said hoarsely, looking at the four walls and around the room without nothing moving but his two eyes. He was weary and was in need for a long time of sleep. He slowly got back up, shedding his normal clothing which was a stretchable white short sleeveless shirt and dark black also stretchable jeans and dark black sneakets that fit his swollen feet nicely. He then laid down once more, facing the midwife. He was hungry out of his mind but he was nauseous at the same time all he did was relax on the soft hospital bed for a while.

"Of course," Em replied, bowing out of the room to go and grab a cup of water. She ran over Akira in her head. He'd probably be delivering within the next few hours.

She made her way over to the front desk and filled up a cup of water and grabbed another cup of ice chips. She hurried back to the room. "Here you go." she handed him the cup and placed the ice chips next to him. "Those are for later. It' only going to get harder from here on out, unfortunately. It'll be easier and relieving to suck on something as opposed to drinking."
"Thanks." Akira replied to the midwife, silently drinking the plastic cup of clear, ice cold water. As if immediately he felt the refreshing liquid rush down his once dry, scratchy length of throat. He needed the warning of the midwife, nodding in response to it after the water was finally over. His parched body went from what was once uncomfortably dry to relieved and refreshed. He stroked his belly in a gentle circular motion, wincing time to time, sighing as he knew that his night would be difficult and be in it for the longhaul.

"It will be a long night, I saw a few birthing videos so I can tell that this will not be a simple walk in the park for me but I will be ready when the such time comes." He replied to the midwife, sighing as he tried his hardest to get the soon to be birthed twins to move gentlier.

"You're welcome." Em said.

"Do you have anyone you want me to call? I know I already asked, but its very helpful to have someone with you during all of this. Even a nice hand to squeeze, if anything, is a real help."

Em had seen many men try and go through labor alone, only to beg for her to call their significant other of their ex later in the process. She'd always obliged, and never made a comment. Labor was a stressful situation, and it often caused one to think irrationally. SO when she was explaining ho important it was to have someone by your side during labor, she tried to seem as convincing as posible without making it pressuring, because not everyone had even one person to call on.
Akira thought to himself, pondering before answering. "Yes I do, you can call my husband, this is about the exact time he returns home from work." He said softly as he was shy by nature. He tried to search for his cellphone but then cursed softly as he realized that he left it at home in his and his husband's shared bedroom. "I am sorry but I left my phone at at home. I know the number by heart though so I can tell you. His name is Jayson, Jayson Steel. He has a car as well so he will be here soon after he is called." He also reassured the twins that their biological father would be there to witness their birthing process and lend a helping hand if needed in the room.

He waited patiently as he could but the familiar nervousness creeped up on him. He was more than eager to finally be over and done with carrying the two rowdy twins inside the massive belly region of his body but did not ever complain. He wanted his husband standing by his side and craved to feel his touch upon his hands.

"Alright. Can I get his number?"

Em held out a piece of paper to scribble his husband's name on. She was thrilled tat Akira wasn't stubborn and choose to have his husband there beside him. She remembered when Weston was in here. Her best friend had insisted on doing it alone.

"Just you." he'd told her. "No one else."

Granted, he didn't have a significant other or a clue of who the other father was but Em sill wished he'd had one person to call on.

She turned back to Akira. "How long have you been married?"
Akira nodded, speaking the number of his husband to the midwife. He continued to rub his belly over and over in soft touches. He was tired but he simply yawned, staying up for as long as he needed to be. He breathed in and out gently, rubbing the leftover drowsiness from his eyes. He wished that the twins would stop being so rough in their movements but he still didn't complain. He sighed, looking at Emerson with tired, calm eyes as the pain left him for what was and would sadly be of just a short amount of time. 

He smiled as if he would soon feel his lover's warm hand upon his and hear him speaking to him ever so softly. He adored his lover with all of his beating heart and thriving soul. Soon Akira and Jayson would welcome their first set of twins into the world for the first time.He wanted to hold his soon to be born twins in his eager arms.

"We have been married for 6 years. We married young when we both were 15 but we are now both 20 years old." He said proudly,  more than the word "eager" to have his husband by him during the moments of birth. He watched as Emerson wrote each of his husband's cellphone numbers down one by one on a piece of paper with a pen that was nearby. He knew that his husband would be arriving at the hospital soon. He hoped that his he was not asleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,398 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,171 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,347 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,279 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,254 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,495 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,274 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus