2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come)
A couple falls pregnant around the same time on accident, you can decide how pregnant you are.

Collin was moving rather slowly this morning while making breakfast for his partner. He pressed the power button on the blender and watched as the liquid turned into a deep purple color from the berries. He pressed one hand into the counter and the other on his aching and curved back. He missed the days when he could lift his belly onto the counter, but now he was too big and could hardly reach the bottom of his belly. He was carrying quintuplets and was reaching 34 weeks in his pregnancy.
May I join?
Yes!
Name: Jacob (Nickname Jake)
Appearance: Tall and strong, with jet-black messy hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, big biceps and muscular pecs, Jake used to be very fit. Now, however, due to being 32 weeks pregnant with triplets, he had a large and round belly, although the rest of his body remained fit. He also had started to produce milk, a lot, but didn't grow boobs. Instead, his pecs looked swollen, as if he had spent the day at the gym. If he didn't milk himself enough, it would eventually leak. He was versatile, and loved to be bottom, which caused him to be this pregnant.

Jake woke up on his bed, smiling as he felt the scent of the breakfast his lover was preparing, but also groaning with the weight of his triplets. Each of them was twice the size of his boyfriend's quintuplets, which meant not only they were almost equally big in size, but also that Jake would have a terribly hard time to push his babies out.

Jake stood up with some difficulty and went to the bathroom to pee. After he had washed his hands, he followed to the kitchen where he found his boyfriend. "Good morning, beautiful" he said with his best sexy smile
(Can I at least play a friend?)
(12-13-2018, 12:48 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: (Can I at least play a friend?)

Yes!
Collin turned around at the sound of Jakes voice. “Hi,” he said with a smile “you’re up, how did you sleep?” He couldn’t help but look at his partners body. Unlike Jake, Collin was still very much flat chested. He was also very lean still all the extra weight going to his belly which made carrying his huge orb so difficult for him. His back was arched deeply and he always kept one hand on it. He waddled slowly over to Jake and gave him a light peck.
Jake smiled as he received a peck and embraced his husband before replying "I slept well. Very well. How about you?" He asked sweetly, placing a hand on his husband's belly and the other on his own. He felt huge by now and he was lucky he had a toned body to help him carry his babies. He could feel both his and his husband's babies kicking under his hand.

(Sorry for the late, I was traveling)
"I slept...all right," Collin chuckled to himself. He was jealous of how well Jake seemed to be handling his pregnancy. "I hope you're hungry, I made a smoothie with some bagels," he smiled tiredly. Collin winced as the babies began to kick, they easily recognized Jake's touch. He moaned in discomfort. He was huge despite having six more weeks to go he was still growing. "I think, I'm going to skip breakfast," he said as he began to waddle over to the couch desperately needing to sit down.
*the phone rings*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,398 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,171 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,273 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,347 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,279 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,035 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,253 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething