The Strip Club (Open to All)
Plot: Welcome to "The Horny Bunnies"! All all-male strip club where the dancers and waiters alike are pregnant. Unlike most strip clubs though touching is allowed for the right price in your own little private room. However, when a staff member reaches their due date they will walk up on the main stage and put themselves up for a mass bidding war for whoever gets the pleasure of fucking them until their water breaks, then they must give birth on stage. All the money that goes up for bid is theirs to keep as they go on maternity leave, only to return to be knocked up again by the highest bidder!

Name:
(Staff only)Pregnant for (weeks/months) with (number of babies, keep it under 10)

Name:
Aedan
Pregnant for Eight months with twins

Aedan couldn't help but to smile as he gently rubbed his pregnant belly before going on stage in nothing but a tight man thong and glittery heels. These days dancing was getting harder giving his very limited flexibility this far into his pregnancy, but did his best to work around the pole while seductively running his free hand down his body in the hopes of attracting someone's attention to be tipped enough to be taken to a private room for some extra fun.
Name: Devan

Pregnant for six months with triplets.

Devan walked between the tables in his small lace pinafore, black stockings and heels. He bent over and handed a man his martini. He looked up to see Aedan on the stage. He sighed and stood to watch. He noticed how big Aedan was and instinctively but a hand to his own belly where the triplets were being unusally quiet. He strut between the tables, tray balanced on top of his hand3
Name: Edward
(Customer, not pregnant)

Edward sat at the table with a group of friends, watching the show on stage, as a heavily pregnant waiter handed him a drink. "It must be hard to work in high heels," he said, trying to strike up a conversation.
"Not really hun" he says with a smile "but you look like you've had some hard work. Want me to help... relieve the stress?"
"Possibly," said Edward, coyly, "How much would it cost?"
Devan smiles "Hunny, that all depebds on what you want. He puts a hand out "Why don't we negotiate somewhere else? A bit more private?" He winks
"Well, I suppose," says Edward, as he stands up and follows Devan. "Is this your first pregnancy?" he asks as they walk to somewhere more private.
Devan shakes his head "No hun, my second. But this is triplets, last time ot was only one" he pushes Edwards into a medium sized red velevet room with no windows. "So hunny bun, what are you after. I do ANYTHING. So be as dirty as you wanna be"
Pouting as he watched Devan wander off with a client he was glad when he was told it was time for his break. Rather than having lunch though he quietly took off towards the two of them and quietly poked his head in the closed room.
"You forgot to lock it~" Aedan teased before stepping inside.
"I thought perhaps I would join you as well so you could have more fun."
Devan turns to Edward "If you want him to, he'll go and we'll just have some fun. It's all anout you tonight baby" Devan walks over and begins to rub Aedan's belly in an attend to arouse Edward
Name Mark
Age 20
Occupation waiter
Pregnant for 9 and a half months with large twins

Mark put his outfit on that bearly fits over his large stomach he's three days overdue he put on his heels and small cooking apron he rubs his huge stomach and waddle out to see if there's any people In the club
"Sorry, but I don't think I can afford both of you," said Edward, "And there has got to be more interested customers out there." Edward felt a little bad rejecting Aedan, but he didn't want this to turn into a massive orgy.
"Well at least I tried." Sighing softly he could only blow a kiss before leaving the room with the door closed behind him, nearly bumping into Mark moments later. "You're huge." He couldn't help but comment aloud. "If you're overdue then you should announce yourself up for a sex bidding war immediately before the boss finds out..."
"So, now that we are alone, do you mind if... I touch it?" asked Edward to Devan, looking at his massive pregnant belly.
Mark nods his head he waddle slowly to the stage he announced that a sex bidding war is today he got up on the stage he took off his apron and his huge stomach showing.
Devan smiled "go ahead" he sits on Edward's lap and places Edward's hands on his belly
Mark look at Adean he rubs his huge stomach "hey Adean I need help getting on the stage
"So, how are along are you?" asked Edward, as he felt Devan's firm pregnant belly.
"Six months" he says with a groan. After all the guys he'd fucked, he still felt pleasure. He looked Edward's eyes "anything else you wanna do baby?"
"I want to get to know you a bit first," said Edward, as Devan felt Edward's hand slowly moving over his pregnant belly. "So, why are you working here of all places?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,171 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,279 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,253 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,494 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,273 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus