Open The College (Open For All)
//Hey guys, it's me, TJ. I'm back from a quite long hiatus, and i'm not sure how long can i stay back, but i'll try to be here more frequently. I decided to try and start an open roleplay for all to join. This Roleplay will be set on a college. My character will be a new teacher, who is heavily pregnant and that has just moved to town and is on his first day of class. You can join as students, other teachers, school staff and even parents and relatives. You can be a carrier, a seeder or both; You can be pregnant yourself, or love male pregnancy, or hate it and be prejudiced; You can hate my character, or love him, or don't even know/care about him. You can fight with each other, or love each other, it's all up to you, it's a whole world of possibilities.

Name:
Pregnancy: (If your character is pregnant, with how many babies and how far along)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Extra:

Name: Florian Andersen
Pregnancy: 7 months with big twins

Appearance: Tall and toned body except for his belly, green eyes, short and wavy dark hair, no body or facial hair, strong jawline. Big and rond belly due to pregnancy.

Personality: A somewhat joyful person, a bit reserved, pregnancy has served him well. He is kind of a party guy, although he avoids parties now that he is expecting. He got pregnant in a one night stand at a party. He likes reading, teaching and going to the beach. 

Extra: Gay, lives alone in a small apartment, doesn't know if he wants t okeep the babies yet.

(I hope you people like this one ^-^)
Name: Erik Leifson
Pregnant: 5 months with twins
Appearance : Slim built but got some muscles on him. His hair is very blond and his eyes deep blue. His skin is light but not unhealthy looking. His belly is big due to his twins.
He is wearing it with pride.

Personality: He is one of the students and is quite good at school. Even if at first the people looked weird at him. Some now understand that he is working as a surrogate for friends of him and he is doing it gladly. He loves being pregnant. He is Bisexual. He is a good Fencer but does not do that anymore because his belly is hindering him. Also he can be kinda kinky and is happy everytime someone wants to touch his bump.
Florian walked into the room and sat on the chair, waiting for his students to come. It was his first day at that new job, and so he had arrived 10 minutes early to fix some stuff. He felt a sharp movement on his belly and gave it a rub. The babies inside him were really active that day, he could feel them moving and kicking him. Sometimes he would feel a stronger kick and let out a moan before rubbing his belly and trying to calm his babies down. He was hoping no one would mind the fact that he was pregnant, because he had faced some prejudice before and it was awful. But he had heard this school was different. He surely hope so. The students should arrive soon.
Erik was outside with a few of his friends. One of his friends constantly touching his belly. "Dude I really think it is great that you like it but come on you now like that for months."
He entered the classroom with his friends...
Soon a small group of students entered the room, and Florian smiled at them welcomingly. He noticed one of the students was pregnant and his smile grew wider. He was glad to know he was not the only one,  at least not in that class. He waited a few more minutes until it seemed that all of the kids had arrived and then stood up to introduce himself, accidentally bumping his belly on the table, which caused the babies to kick and himself to chuckle.

He looked up at the class. "Hello, class. My name is Florian and I will be your teacher this year. I'm very glad to be here to... well, teach, and I hope we can get along fine"
Name: Lucas "Luke" Robinson
Pregnancy:  Two months pregnant with one child - Doesn't know he's pregnant, yet.
Appearance: Lucas is quite short for his age, at only 5'7"; he is often times mistaken for much younger because of his baby-faced appearances. He is skinny and has hardly any muscle definition.  His eyes are a dark blue color and he has black hair that goes down to his shoulders - he often keeps it tied up or braided tight against his scalp.  He is very pale skinned, making his blush all the more apparent when he does it.
Personality: Lucas is very shy, and not all that outgoing until you get to know him.  He is often times bullied and is often seen sitting alone, whether its at lunch, in the quads, or in a classroom.  He prefers being away from people, as he doesn't have to worry about them making fun of him for whatever reason they deem necessary that day.
Background: Lucas doesn't come from a wealthy family, nor did he have much money to begin with.  He got into the college solely by academics, earning himself a full-ride four-year scholarship so he could continue his education and hopefully get himself, and his family, out of a terrible situation of almost poverty.  He has aspirations of one day becoming a preschool teacher, but also has a deep love for literature - mainly poetry.
Extra: Lucas does not yet know that he is pregnant as he is not very far along in the pregnancy.  He also does not know who the baby's father is, he is by no means a slut, but an unfortunate incident left him beaten and bloody in an alley one night after trying to be social and friendly with some other college classmates.  He could have been impregnated by said classmates, or by a total stranger - he will never know the truth unless the person is caught.  He also does not talk about that time, as it was painful and traumatic.

Lucas lives on campus in one of the two-person dorm rooms.  He tried getting a single, fearing that his roommate would also take advantage of him, but because he has a lack of money, he wouldn't be able too get a single dorm room nor can he afford to live in an apartment on his own or with people he trusts.  He's not fond of his roommate but so far the other boy has proven to mind his own business.

Lucas slipped into the classroom ten minutes after the bell rang.  His face was pale and sweaty and he had his arms wrapped around his stomach as he moved to the nearest desk, sinking down into the plastic chair; he dropped his bag as quietly as possible and then started pulling his belongings out.

He was hoping by acting completely normal, as if he hadn't come to class late, he wouldn't be noticed.  But, already, some students were turning to look - more like glare - at Lucas.  Some were harshly hushing the teenager, while others were gearing up to throw paper balls at him, as well as spit spitballs at him.

Lucas kept his head tucked low and tried ignoring all of the sounds of his fellow classmates around him, trying to focus on whatever it was the professor - his, apparently, very heavily pregnant professor - was saying to the class.  But, of course, the students around him were making concentrating difficult.  He was already struggling to keep up with work assignments because of what happened to him two months ago, but the bullying and teasing had only gotten worse since then and he was starting to fail classes, grades - which were once always in the High A's - slipping down to low C's and D's.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Erik was sitting on his chair and tried to be as comfortable as he possibly could. His belly was quite hindering him here. As Lucas walked in. He looked short at him but did not do so very long because he wanted to focus on the lesson. Somehow he felt sorry for him. After a while of throwing paper balls and spitting stuff on him he said: "Seriously stop making such shit. How old are you 5? I thought we were in college and not in pre-school."
Florian smiled as a new student entered in the classroom, a few minutes later. He didn't mind at all, of course, they were in college after all, and that meant that the students took full responsability for their studies. In practice, this means that they wouldn't get detention for getting late or recieve any kind of punishment, because if they wanted to arrive late, they would be the ones to lose. Florian, however, didn't get mad. He knew some students had some problems arriving at school, and when himself was at college as a student, he had had teachers that would arrive sometimes even 20 minutes late. But noticing how the late student tried to be silent made him smile.

"Hey, boy. Don't worry, you are not in high school, you won't get in trouble for arriving late" he said with a kind smile. He was about to keep talking on the subject when he noticed the commotion around Lucas. "Really, guys?" He said "Throwing paper balls and spitballs? What are you, 4th graders?" He questioned in a serene tone. He thought it was ridiculous that people would do that kind of stuff on college, as grown adults.
Erik smiled. He liked that new teacher. He was kind, he was also saying something when students were doing something bad and he did not seem to be boring at all. He was holding his belly. "And he is also pregnant." He said silently to himself.
Name: Taylor
Pregnancy: 41 weeks and 3 days (overdue), twins
Appearance: Tall, average weight, nothing really special. Brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Smart, really kind. Pretty independent. Loves to do anything for others. Doesn’t let his pregnancy slow him down.
Background: He already has two kids, hence why he’s starting college at age 26. Both other fathers walked out, and the dad of his twins he’s currently pregnant with. One was born when he was 18 (So age 8) and the other at age 22 (so now 4). Loves his kids a lot, and will do anything to protect them. Finally got a job that will allow him to go to college part time. Kids are old enough to be in school so he drops them off, goes to his classes, and then goes to work. Then he gets his kids from the after school program, and takes them home. Rinse and repeat every day.
Extra: I’d love for him to be in labor/go into labor and not be able to make it home, if anyone is open to helping with that. If not, I can have him struggle on his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor glanced at the clock in his car. He griminced and rubbed his stomach, pushing the gas pedal a little harder. His stomach had been bothering him all morning, and he had been late dropping his kids off, which also meant he was late in getting to class. He pulled into the parking lot and waddled quickly to his classroom. He rubbed his belly, feeling his kiddos drop more. “No, not today’s. Please not today...” He walked into class and took a seat.
Name: Devan

Pregnancy: not pregnant yet
Appearance: 6 foot. Really attractive, toned body. He has black hair which is styled short at the sides and long on top. Blue eyes. Overall good looking.
Personality: Kind of a bitch. He's really popular but can also be a little rude and bitchy. He also has a reputation for being a slut.
Background: He is a only child of a really wealthy family. He lives in a big house and tends to get what he wants, but he isn't a spoilt brat.
Extra: Gay, can be quite kinky and flirtatious but is also a little bit two-faced and likes to gossip.

Devan walked into class late. He didn't care, and no one was gonna correct him about it. He walked over and took his seat at his desk. After getting out his things, he noticed the teacher was new. He also noticed that he was pregnant and good looking. He sighed, he'd dated his maths teacher last year to improve his grades and he'd actually quite enjoyed it. Maybe he couls do the same here? His grades were the lowest in this class, so maybe dating the teacher was a good idea. He couldn't take his eyes off the big belly, and he was annoyed that male pregnancies turned him on. He was finding it hard to concentrate.
Two more students walking in late meant that Lucas was officially off the hook... Not to mention the professor and another student snapping at the idiots around him, everyone left Luke alone and he was able to concentrate more fully on lesson. Maybe this year - or at least this class - would be different for the teenager. He hoped that were the case but, it didn't feel any different than when he left high school just a few semesters ago.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Erik looked back to Luke. He felt sorry for him because he knew how that could feel. Even if he was always one of the more popular students and also very attractive things changed when he got pregnant. Sure it was only a short time but it wasn't good at all. "Maybe", He thought, "it would be a good idea to talk with him later when we have a break."
Taylor rubbed his belly as he tried to pay attention. He knew his body and pregnancy well enough at this point, he figured he was in the starting parts of labor. For his previous two he had been in active labor with consistent contractions for a week and a half with his first and two weeks with his second. He figured he would have a nice long labor with these two. But it was already pretty bad, and the contractions were about 11 minutes apart. Each contraction was worse than the last, but he just grinned and bared it. He could feel his children squirming within him, not liking the new smaller quarters, and definitely not liking the contractions.
Devan was sat on the desk next to Taylor, he leant over and said "You cool bro?" He looked at Taylor's big belly and said "Were they planned or not?"
Taylor nodded. “I’m fine. Just super cramped and uncomfortable and kicking up a storm. And mi, they weren’t. But I love them anyways.” He was watching the clock. His next one was supposed to start soon.
Devan tutted and shook his head "should've used protection." He smiled and then said "I'm only joking, but still..." he laughed and went back to focusing on the teacher, who seemed to have become more attractive since he looked away
And with that, another contraction hit. He let out a very soft groan as his babies fought with each other and against the closing space. He could feel them inching closer and closer. He gripped his rock hard belly and let his legs spread, his belly noticeably dropping.
Devan looked over again "Chill man, Jesus." He then npticed Taylor's state and rolled his eyes "You came to college when you're in fucking labor? Are you fucked? Seriously, go home."
Erik who was sitting next to Devan asked:“Do you think we two should help him?" He looked over to Taylor a little bit worried.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,229 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,533 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,057 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15