Closed Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1)
Name: Bremusa. Means "Raging Female"
Role: Queen
Description: Flowing red hair, muscular, has a scar on lower lip. Severe beautiful face. Wears gold plated armor and leather. 6'4. 8'' cock flaccid. 13'' erect. Has many general slaves and owns a harem of men and women.

Name: Andromeda. Means "Ruler of Men."
Nick name: Meda
Role: Elder daughter of the queen
Description: Curly brown hair. Dark hawk like eyes. Smattering of freckles along cheekbones. Nose is crooked from being broken multiple times 6'2. 9'' cock flaccid. 12'' erect. Has seven general domestic slaves and three male sex slaves.

Name: Molpadia. Mean "Death Song"
Nickname: Padia
Role: Younger daughter of Bremusa
Description: Raven black hair. 5'10. Blue eyes and bronze skin. 9.5'' cock flaccid. 14'' erect.
Bio: Padia is a virgin and she's never had a slave before. Meda and Bremusa consider Padia to be too soft-hearted. She is too kind to the men and she's squeamish about dealing out punishment.

The last battle had been magnificent. The warriors rode back into the city blood-smeared and victorious. They piled all the loot in the queens throne room. Gold, silks, horses, and of course slaves.

The women would would have the choice of joining them, but the men... Well their fate was decided long ago. The hall was full of warriors drinking and dancing. Some of the more eager Amazonians having orgies with each other in the shadowed nooks for just such purposes. Others walked through the lines of chained men, "tasting" the merchandise.

Queen Bremusa walked through the hall looking the bloody men over with her elder daughter Andromeda. "Meda," she said. "See any you like? Padia's coming of age ceremony is coming soon. I believe she deserves a gift befitting a princess."

Meda grinned. "Of course, though we'll have to try it out first. See if it's worthy of dear Padia."
(add to the headline "close with dolria1")

Name:Sora
Description: brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, slender, 5'1", 4 inches cock, looking good. 

Sora was wearing white silk torn apart clothes, his body was bleeding from some cuts and bruises. He looked up, afraid, at the queen and the princess, who conquered his village and have slaughtered his entire family infront of his eyes. 
He was tied up with chains to the wall, too weak to struggle or speak. 
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"This one's cute," Meda purred crouching down to rip off the remainder of Sora's clothing. She looked down at his soft cock and smiled "look how small!" she chuckled brushing fingertips lightly over the head. "Look at how his balls try to hide. It's adorable. I'd love to see Padia break him."

The queen nodded in approval. She grabbed a handful of his hair, brushing his lips with the thumb of her other hand. "Such pretty lips. So soft and delicate."
Sora didnt know what to do against the women's touch, he only look at them with empty eyes, his heart crying inside him on his dead family members, and the boy shivered under the queen's and the princess's touch, looking afraid of what they might do to him.
((Hope it's okay that they just take him out in the open))
"I think he'll do," Bremusa said pulling on his chains and giving it some slack, so the boy could kneel on his hands and knees. She arranged him until he was exactly how see wanted him. She pulled her cock out from behind a silk loincloth and rubbed the engorged member against his lips. "Suck boy," she commanded, "And do a good job. I'm not getting up for lube."

Meda spread his legs from behind, pulling his ass cheeks apart and spitting in her hand.
(do as you please. I like your style ;) )
Sora's eyes widned in shock as he stared at the huge cock in front of him. He knew he didnt have any other choice, so he bited his lip and do as he was told.
He opened his mouth and take the Princess's huge cock deep in his throat, and start sucking her off with his pink full lips, while he felt the Queen's hands on his ass.
Meda licked her lips at the sight of Sora's little pink asshole. She stuck a saliva slick finger in and started to thrust in and out, opening him up. She quickly added another and started to scissor her fingers.

Bremusa grabbed his hair and started to fuck his throat. "It's so tight," she groaned. "Your throat was made to be fucked."
Sora moaned, broken, against his will. He sucked the best he could, gagging and saficating from the huge cock in his mouth. His asshole start to hurt as it was being strech apart, although his tiny little cock start to get hard underneath him, his body betraying him.
"I think he's ready," Meda purred, pulling her fingers out with a slick pop.

Queen Bremusa fucked his pretty mouth for a few more seconds before she pulled out and switched places with her daughter. Meda pulled her cock out and pressed it to his slick mouth. Her eyes glittered. "You know what to do."

Bremusa grabbed the boy's hips and pulled him back, impaling him on her cock. She moaned, her head tilting back. "
"Uuughhhh!!!" Sora grunted as the queen's cock penetrate his anal ring, going deeper and streching his inner walls. He open his mouth again and start to suck the princess's cock, moaning like a slut, tears in his eyes. But his cock was getting harder and harder...
Bremusa and Meda fucked Sora from both sides. Groaning and speeding up. "Good little cock sucker," Meda purred. "So eager. Bet you always wanted a nice....ugh..... big cock in you. You've been gagging for......nyhhh.... it haven't you?" Her eyes flickered with pleasure as she felt his throat spasm around her. "Ugh.... Am I too big? Don't worry you'll get use to it." She brushed his hair back from his face and whispered sweetly, "My sister's is much bigger."

Bremusa fucked Sora deep and hard, leaving fingerprint bruises on his hips.
Sora gasped in pain and pleasure, his sight getting white from all the pleasure he felt. The queen's huge cock hitting his prostate so hard over and over, sending waves of blissful pleasure across his body. His little cock wiggled neglectedly underneath him, begging for attention he wont get. He sucked Meda's cock faster and deeper now, his head moving faster and faster, her balls slapping against his chin while Bermusa's against his asscheeks.
Meda came hard, unloading cum down Sora's throat. "Swallow Whore!" She gasped, pulling on his hair, so he didn't have room to pull away.

Bremusa came soon after, clenching his hips in an iron grip.
"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Sora screamed as he being forced to swallow all the cum like a good slut. Then when the Queen came too, he couldnt hold it anymore and came hard, shooting his own seed down the floor.
But he felt somethingelse going on... His belly start expanding and swelling rapidly, his skin streching as his bellybutton pop out, as the two women keep cumming non stop in to him and he got filled more and more and more...
The queen laughed. "Look he's enjoying this! He's such a good slut. Knows exactly what he's for." She continued to pound him, milking herself dry. "We're going to fill you up real good."
Sora's belly keep gurgling and expanding, as the two shemales keep cumming endlessly non stop into him. His eyes rolled up in sheer pleasure as he came again and again all over the floor, shivering in pleasure.
Meda roared with laughter. "Look at him!!!" She finally stopped cumming, but she kept her cock in his mouth. "Lick me clean cum-slut."

Bremusa rubbed his bulging belly, smearing his cum. "You were born to be a whore weren't you? Born to take cock up the ass be filled with so much cum you can barely move."
Sora licked as he was told, making her cock nice and clean. His belly was sloshing around with the shemale's cum, as he looked like heavily pregnant with twins.
Meda pulled out so that her mother could use Sora's pretty mouth to clean herself up. "He's made quite the mess," Meda commented, wrinkling her nose at the pile of cum beneath his flaccid cock and dripping down his thighs.

"Hmmm..."Bremusa brushed Sora's cheek as he cleaned her up. "If he wasn't so bloated I'd have him lick it clean, but as it is... I think he's done good enough to deserve a reward." She snapped her hands at one of domestic slaves, a young man in his twenties, three months pregnant. "You take this cum slut to the baths and have him prepared in the next to days to be presented to Princess Molpaida."

The man bowed, lowering to uncuff Sora's chains. Meda and Bremusa stood, putting their clothing back into order as if nothing had just happened. "And please refrain from molesting him," Bremusa took a goblet of wine from one of the passing servants and looked down at Sora, her lips twitching up in a grin. "Would you like some? You must be parched."
Sora panted, exhasted and shaking from all the cum and pleasure he just had. He let the servant get him up, his belly so distened and sloshing around like a huge baloon. He didnt say anything to the gesture, just looked down submisivly, at his huge belly, while the servant pull him after him to clean him up and preparing him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,831 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,065 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,151 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 7,990 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,532 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,841 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,189 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,007 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,241 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,258 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20