Closed The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'5'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas and his best friend were getting ready for their geology trip to the Amazo. "You excited for this trip, man?" Roxas asked.
Name: Alex Melendez
Height/build: 5'11", small framed
Hair/eyes/complexion: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin

Alex put his backpack on his shoulders and grinned. "Yeah. I've been looking forward to this for the past year and a half," he said. "Come on. We better head to the airport or we're going to be late."
Roxas and Alex and the rest of their class headed to the airport. As they got to the Amazon, the class sets up camp by an ancient temple. "Hey, Alex. Wanna go into the temple?" Roxas asked.
Kik #1: SeanWoods221

Kik #2: RoxasAtlas
"Sure. Let's go check it out!" he exclaimed, following his friend.
They grabbed some flashlights and went inside the temple. After looking around, Roxas found an idol. "Hey, Alex. I think I found something." He called to his friend.

He came over and shone his flashlight on the object. Light reflected off the shiny, gold surface. "What do you think it is?" he asked.
"I think this might be a fertility idol." Roxas replied as her brushed the dirt and dust off of it. Soon, it looked really brand new. Roxas moaned lightly as he felt a little tingly.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned for his friend.
"I... I feel funny." Roxas replied as his chest slowly started to turn into two growing feminine breasts.

(Do you want them to look pregnant or be pregnant?)

(Be pregnant)

"Woah," he said, watching his friend's chest begin to swell. "What's happening?"
"I-I don't know." Roxas replied. Just as his breasts continues to grow bigger, his belly started to gargle while it was growing faster than Roxas' breasts.

Alex stood there, transfixed by his friend's rapidly growing belly, until his curiousity got the best of him. It was as if the statue was calling to him. He slowly picked up the statue, staring into the idol's glowing emerald eyes.
As his breasts, belly, ass and genitals continues to grow, Roxas watched as Alex's body started to change as well.

The strange tingling sensation began in his belly. "Ohhh!" He let out a loud moan as he felt it begin to grow.
Roxas started to rub Alex's growing belly as his clothes started to rip over his growing body. "How do you feel?" He asked.

"It feels so good," he said breathlessly as he continued to grow. His shirt had long since torn off his body, revealing his swollen breasts and his massive belly. He could feel his jeans getting tighter and tighter until finally, his rock hard cock burst through his pants with a loud rip.
Roxas' growth had finally stopped as she was completely naked. He had MM-cup breasts, a boulder sized belly, really wide hips, a huge, soft bubble butt, a cock at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles. "I'm so huge." He gasped.

Alex's growth began to slow and then came to a stop. He cupped his sensitive OOO-cup breasts in his hands. His belly was enormous, so big it touched the floor even as he stood. He could no longer see his cock or his balls over his massive stomach but he could feel them and they were huge.
Roxas got so turned on that his cock started to harden by the sight of Alex. He continued to rub his friend's belly.

He let out a loud moan, feeling his friend's hands on his enormous belly. "You look so hot right now," he said, feeling his cock harden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,372 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,275 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,582 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,777 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,858 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,119 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,742 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  C The Hung and The belly with dolria1 Roxas Atlas 74 10,577 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,628 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,926 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1