Open A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All)
What's more simple than a heavily pregnant guy getting his fix of dick until he either pops or squeezes those little tykes out? He can take quite a lot, so feel free to take a spot while you can! If not, find some free space and feel free to whack it in front of me! Just don't get anything on the rug~.

Gabe sat alone in his large living room, not totally out of sight of the city. He was already quite large, but since getting pregnant from his now-ex boyfriend, he's easily at his largest to date. The young adult had hair that touched his shoulders with a well structured blue-green eyed face to accompany it. He was shaven all over his mildly chubby build; and not to mention a gut that looked like it held a baby elephant, when in fact he was getting close to due with 12 babies. All he wore was some black briefs as he lounged on the couch. And for some reason, he felt like he was expecting company soon...
(Bump?)
(Hello?)
Anthony stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. His strong, toned muscles were sore from lifting boxes all day, but the warm water had certainly helped. He had just moved into the apartment complex. He didn’t really know anybody in the city, so he decided he would go introduce himself to his new neighbors. He ran a towel through his dark hair, threw on a tank top and shorts and went next door. Anthony knocked on the door.
Gabriel perked his head up and got onto his feet, slowly waddling towards his front door. "Y'ello?" he asked whoever was on the opposite side, not worried at all about being hardly dressed. Upon inspecting the stranger, a smile started to form on his face. "Well, come on in, whoever you are!"
Hearing the voice on the other side of the door, he opened it. “Hello?” he called, making his way to the living room. “I just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved in and—woah there!” He was immeadiately startled by the man’s appearance. He was laying on the couch, nearly naked, but Anthony wasn’t complaining. He had a nice chubby body (he’d always loved a little meat on his boys) and, by the looks of the buldge in his tight black briefs, a massive undercarriage. What really caught him off guard was his enormous belly. He stood there, completely transfixed.
Gabriel waved to the newbie from his resting place, his thick legs up on the couch which cradled his expansive underbelly. "Welcome to the neighborhood!" he winked, draping an arm over his belly. "I'm Gabriel! And yes, I'm pregnant. VERY much so!" he added. "And you are?"
“I can see that!” Anthony said with a laugh.” He came into the living room and sat next to him, trying his best to ignore the tent forming in his pants. “I’m Anthony, nice to meet you.”
"You too!" he grinned, slipping a hand over Andrew's leg and to his bulge. "Don't worry, I know you love it. You don't need to hide it from me." For one so innocent looking, the pregnant male blushed just as hard as his guest. "If you've got other friends here, then call 'em over! Let's party, man!" he chuckled, patting the handsome lad's back roughly.
(Can I join if yes can my character also be pregnant?)
(08-02-2018, 01:43 AM)Shadow091 Wrote: (Can I join if yes can my character also be pregnant?)

(Sure!)
Drew is 25 years old and wanted a kid so bad he went to a clinic to get inseminated he used his owns sperm and is both the father and mother to his kids he was injected with four sample to make sure at least one took, but by the rare chance all of them took. He decided to stop wearing shirts since his pregnant belly doesn’t usually fit any of them and wears a pair of stretchy sweatpants that accommodate his belly quite well, but he also only goes commando now.

He looked down at his huge stomach that was filled with four kicking babies he was almost nine months and ready to pop any day. He decided to pay his equally pregnant neighbor Gabriel a visit as he waddled through the hall and eventually reached his door he knocked on the door and asked “Hey Gabriel could I come in?”
Gabe's head jolted over to the door and opened up. "Drew! Yeah, come on in, dude!" the fellow preggo smiled, making way for him. "We git a new neighbor here! This is Andrew; Andrew, this is...well, Drew." he chuckled, leading him to the couch.
Drew saw Andrew and liked what he saw “Hey I’m Drew our names are really similar, but some of my friends just call me D.” “If you’d like you could call me D.” He winked at Andrew when he said that. “Oh and I guess I should introduce you to my passengers here I’m currently expecting quads and they kick a lot cause I think they want to come out soon.” “I found out they were all boys and I have names ready for all four of them Alex, Devin, Caleb, and Mark.” He rubs his belly feeling his passengers kick again and looks over Andrew’s body again.

(Sorry I didn’t notice the names were so similar, but I guess that happens when you get distracted and think of a name I like to use sometimes for characters.)
(My character’s name is actually Anthony so it’s all good ??)

Anthony didn’t think this day could get any better. Here he was in a room with two smoking hot, oh so pregnant dudes. They both looked about ready to pop. “Nice to meet you too, D,” he said. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but damn you guys are big. Mind if I feel?” he asked, motioning to their giant bellies.
Drew patted his stomach “I don’t mind if you feel these four are a little restless though just to warn you.” “I don’t wear a shirt anymore so you can just put your hand on there and feel.” “So Anthony I’m guessing from that buldge you got in your pants I’m guessing you aren’t straight?”
“Lucky guess,” he said with a laugh. “What can I say? Big boy here likes what he sees.” Anthony put a hand on either side of Drew’s massive orb. As soon as he did, he could feel the unborn babies inside of him doing somersaults.
Drew enjoyed the rubs on his stomach “I’m glad you like it I can’t wait to push these guys out though it is gonna be a little lonely with only me being in the delivery room, but I guess when you decide to inseminate yourself with no partner that tends to be the case.” He tries to hold back a moan as Anthony continued to rub his stomach and touched his bellybutton the most sensitive part of his pregnant belly.
Anthony gave the man’s protruding belly button a playful flick. “Really? How does a hottie like you not have a boyfriend?” he asked in disbelief, slowly moving his hands beneath Drew’s heavy belly.
Drew couldn’t hold it in anymore and let the moan out and answered “I don’t know I haven’t dated much and when I started to grow with these four most guys didn’t even try to ask me out.” “If I may ask though are you interested?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,287 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock