Closed The Hung and The belly with dolria1
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'5'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale
Genitals/soft: 39" long and 27" soft, Hard: 61" long and 47" thick with watermelon sized balls

Sean was born a hyper. He had to buy custom made pants and briefs to cover his gigantic junk. Sean was studying at the library in high school. He didn't know someone was gonna turn him on.
Tom, 18, 5'4", thin body, black hair, blue eyes, tan skin, hairless smooth body, 4 inches cock, looking good.

Tom was studying at the library, wearing shiny silver shirt and silver pants. He was holding a book in his hand and reading it, not noticing at all of the boy in front of him. when he collide with the boy in front of him His book felt with all his stuff. "I-im so sorry, i didnt see you-" he rose his eyes to meet the other's boy eyes, when he immediately fell in love with him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"It's OK. I'm Sean." He smiled shyly as his cock twitched at the sight of Tom.

(Are you OK with a musky scent from Sean's genitals?)
(03-26-2017, 04:11 PM)Roxas Atlas Wrote: "It's OK. I'm Sean." He smiled shyly as his cock twitched at the sight of Tom.

(Are you OK with a musky scent from Sean's genitals?)

(yes)

Tim rose on his feet, gulping and geeling his heart beating hard in his chest. "I-im Tom. Nice to meet you" he smiled shyly, shaking his hand.
As Sean shook Tom's hand, a musky scent started to come from Sean's genitals. "Crap. I hope he doesn't get a whiff of my scent.' Sean thought to himself.
Tom sniffed the musk scent, his mouth watered, his cock getting hard as hell as a bulge form in his crotch. "Omg...what is that scent?! Its turning me on!" he moaned softly, unable to control his erection. He blushed deeply.
"Uh... I don't smell anything. I-It must be you're imagination." Sean lied as he backed away and got cornered by Tom at the dark part of the library.
Tom looked down at Sean's bulge and smirked. "Its ok" he got down on his knees, sniffing the boy's bulge, moaning in lust. "Omg i need that cock so badly" he looked up at Sean, pressing his face against Sean's bulge, rubbing it.
Sean moaned as he felt Tom's face and hands on his slowly hardening cock. A small rip was heard as Sean's pants and underwear started to rip.
Tom sniffed it more and without warning, openned Sean's buckle and pulled out his huge hard cock. "I dont know what got into me" he murmured before he took Sean's cock in his mouth and gave him a blowjob.
Sean moaned as Tom continues to suck on his cock. A stronger musky scent from Sean's junk started to fill the library.
Tom moaned loudly, drunk by this strong musky scent, as he found himself stripping down and getting fully naked on the floor, then spreading his legs apart, showing off his ass to Sean. "I want you so badly inside me, Sean!" the boy pleaded like a slut.
In a swift motion, Sean plunged his gigantic hard cock inside of Tom and started to thrust vigorously.
"Ahhhh!!!" Tom screamed loudly, his voice filling the library. "So big!" he gasped, holding onto Sean's back and spreading his legs wider, looking down and seeing a stomach bulge from Sean's cock.
"Ohhhhhh! Tom! I'm gonna cum!" Sean moaned loudly as he thrusts harder and faster.
"Aahh!! Ooohh!! Mmm!! Cum inside me Sean!! Fill me up with your hot seed!!" the boy purred in bliss, feeling Sean's huge cock hitting his prostate over and over, his body rocking back and forth under the strong dominant male.
Sean moaned erotically as he came in an enormous load inside of Tom. Sean watched as Tom's belly started swelling rapidly full of cum.
"Ahhhh!!! Sean!!!!" Tom screamed, arching his back, his little 4 inches cock erupting everywhere as he climaxed too, shooting his seed all over his swelling belly. He fely his skin streching rapidly, his bellybutton popping out, as he get bigger and bigger, full of cum.
Sean smiled as hugged Tom's growing belly as he continues to cum.
Tom moaned louder and louder, rolling his eyes backward and drooling in bliss. He was no longer able to see Sean beyond his huge orb, his belly getting the size of a yoga ball, and he looked like heavily pregnant nine months with triplets. "Im so big" he mianed as Sean hugged his huge belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,147 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,739 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,838 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,079 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,871 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,035 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
  Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl) PregnantForever 11 3,710 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C Demonstration (Closed with dolria1) labprotocol 27 8,743 04-23-2016, 06:55 PM
  C Rave Sex with dolria1 SeanWoods221 16 2,739 02-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Buffet belly rubs penguinmartim 3 1,166 02-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Last Post: penguinmartim