Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1)
Name: Adam
Race: Human
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5 ft 10

It was a sunny day out and Adam was walking around the edge of a field and a forest. The village always told the children to stay away, for the monster would snatch them up but he never believed those old tales. He always thought they were just stories, nothing real about them. The next thing he heard was a rustle of leaves and hoofs then his world went dark.
Name: Brian
Species: Centaur
Hair: black
eyes: green
skin: brown- white
hieght: 2.20 meter
Brian saw the boy near his secret cave. he was desperate. his all herd was slaughter by men, when he was little. he rode away before they took him, and he was all alone for years, until he know it was his time to breed so he can begin a new herd. he choose this boy and know that he will be his perfect breeder. he took him by surprise and carried him uncouncise back to his cave and sealed it with big rock. then he tied the boy to the bed and took his clothes off and waited until he awake.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam groans and his eyes flutter open. His eyes adjust to the dim lighting of the candles scattered around the cave, and he looks around. "Wh-where am I?" He asks timidly? he tries to sit up but realizes his arms are tied to a bed post with a thick chain. Adam's head whips around to see what looks like a half horse half human. "C-centaur," He whispers "Why why am I here? Who are you? What do you want?" He yells tugging on the chain he then suddenly feels cold and looks down "Why am I naked?!"
"hi. im sorry i kidnapped you, my name is Brian" the Centaur boy bow his head. "please, you need to help me. my herd was all wiped out by your kind, and im the only surviver. i must breed so i began a new life. that's why i chose you. because you are furtile" he rubbed the boy's flat stomach. "i can impregnante you with my stallions, and it only be for the best. you will be a hero" he exclaimed. he held the boy's legs and spread them apart. then he penetrated his tight ass hole with his massive horse cock, very slowly, not to hurt the boy. then he began to thrust in and out.
Adam was distracted for the moment trying to processes this he was suddenly entered by a massive horse cock. He screams in pain and pleasure, for some reason it didn't hurt as bad, but it felt so good. "Ohhhh Brian" He moans and arches up against the centaur, his cock buried so deep his stomach bulges out around it. He then starts pounding into the young boy over and over causing Adam to moan and howl in the bliss because of the huge cock inside him.
Brian was pounding the boy, moaning loudly as his cock was squeeze by the boy's ass. "you are so tight!" he exclaimed, his huge sack of balls whipping his entrence. his musculer body move so fast that the sound of skin touching skin filled the entire cave. he thrust for minutes now and didnt stop. finaly, he arch his back and moan loudly as he climaxed, filling the boy's womb with galons of galons of centaur semen. the boy's belly look huge as he was still cumming minutes later. then when he was empty he withdraw his massive cock slowly, exosted.
Adam screams and howls in pleasure then as he cums with Brian. He groans and becomes hard once again with all the cum filling him. He lays there hard once again with cum flowing out of his ass into a huge pool around him on the bed. Still dazed with bliss he spreads his legs wanting more. "Mmmmm please..... more" He moans softly.
Brian was surprised. "it seems you likes it" he said, and then thrust once more into the boy's tight ass. he felt all his semen shifting and moving inside the boy's guts as he entered his womb. he moan loudly, his cock full of thick veins move like a machine pupming hard deep into the boy's filled semen belly.
Adam screams loudly, his voice echoing around the cave, "Oh yesss ..more, more give me more..... ohhhh why is it so good." He bucks up with each thrust sending Brian deeper and harder into him.
"our seed is specail" Brian explain between thrust. "your body is in pleasure more now because i cum before. and this will go on until you birth my stallions" he exclaimed as he thrust faster and faster, like he riding in marathon. he touched the boy belly as it move swelling from all the semen with in. he enjoy every minute he was in the boy's ass, waves of plesure spreading all of his body. he never thought it can be so fun to fuck a boy. after more ten minutes he shouts and cum and cum and cum massive loads of semen, expanding the boy belly even more.
Adam howls in bliss and cums so hard he passes out still moaning and groaning, still feeling like he needs to be filled with more. His belly so large and full he isn't able of getting up anytime soon.
Brian has covered the boy and went to sleep on his bed-leaves on the floor. he think all night on the boy, and he never felt like this before. he start to feel something for him, but love? it is human emothion after all. in the moening he wake up before the boy, and wash his face. then he noticed he made some bruises on the boy's body, so he start to lick the bruises because centaur lick has healing power. he start to lick his belly when the boy wake up.
Adam groans loudly as he woke. His belly hurt along with his head and arms. HE then closes his eyes again "Please be a dream, please be a dream" He then opens his eyes and groans again when he sees that he is still inside the cave. He then looks down seeing his belly bulging out far from his body. "Wh-what the hell?!"
The centaur smiled at him. "good morning boy. i see you are still nourves from my pressence. here" he took the chains off of him "we dont need that anymore". then he rubbed his belly playfuly, the bruises will be gone soon after he lick and heal them. "so, do you want any breakfast before i get to answer all your question that you must have?" he help the bot sit on a chair and brought him some bowl of clean water and towel to wash himself. then he bring some food. "eat. then we talk".
Adam just blinks up at him then nods. He rubs his wrists as the centaur bring him a tray full of food. He eats silently glancing up at Brian sitting down in front of him.
Brian wait until the boy finish to eat. in the while he clean himself and eat. then when the boy finish he took his plate and sat beside him. "now ask your questions" he said.
Adam looks at him then rambles off "Who exactly are you? What is happening to me? Why me?"
"As i said before, my name is Brian. im the last of my race. long ago, people of your kind hunted my Herd and kill them all, including my family. im the only one who survive". Brian look at the floor, still remember everything. "everyday i miss them, my father, mother, and sister. i was still a pony when this is happen. i ride off and hide myself in the clifs. after the hunters left, i carefully left my hide and try to find if anyone stay alive" the centaur boy start to cry. "but they all was gone. no one left. and after i burried them, i swear at my parent's grave that i'll find a way to return our Herd to his glory". he took Adam hand in his hands. "i chose you because i saw that you different from your kind. you have a good heart, and you are a good looking". he smile at him, still tears in his eyes. "im sorry i kidnapped you like this. i knew my appearence would scare you, so i preffer to show you my intentions and explain after". he took the boy other hand in his and kneel before him on all his four legs. "i impregnante you with my seed. you and i can make a new herd togather. to start all over. we centaurs can breed only other male species. like you. we had female centaur but we can breed males if we choose too". he send a gentle hand and touch the boy cheek. "i dont know your name, but i can see we are in the same age. you are carry my children inside you, our babies, and i know that your body is fit for pregnancy. we centaur can sense that. if you agree to be my mate, i will protect you and take care of you all time and help you in the birth, which will be more four months". he put a hand on the boy's big belly. "by your shape and body, i think you will carry multiple stallions. we shall see in the future. your belly will get bigger and bigger until your water will break. please, help me to restore my Herd to his glory days and i will give you anything you desire". he look at the boy and waited for his answer; still holding his hands.
"I.. I..." Adam stutters trying to take this all in. "Ummm.... could I just have a little more time to think I... I don't know at the moment I need to think."
Brian nods. "as you wish". he get up and help the boy to stand. "you wanna return to your village now?" he ask quiently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Sparks robotic brood tyba777 0 756 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tyba777
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,002 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,338 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,161 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,955 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg