Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone)
Plot: There is an area in the middle of nowhere that people flock to. It's said to be cursed...or maybe blessed? Whenever anyone has sex in this village, the receiever, whether it be man or woman is guarenteed to become pregnant with at LEAST quintuplets and can even have more during the pregnancy.

(Goal is geared towards those who have a thing for huge bellies/huge pregnancies, and rapid growth. carriers and seeders wanted and non-humans are allowed. You can be a maximum of 4 characters and you don't need to sign up for all 4 at the start if you don't want you, are free to add more if you want. I'm only starting off with one character myself.)

Name:
Weight:
Role(carrier/seeder/both/other):
Pregnant(if yes, how many and how far along):
Appearance(optional):
Personality(optional):
Background(optional):

Name: Yosuke
Race: Human
Height: 5'9
Weight: 106 lbs
Role: Carrier
Pregnant: Not yet
Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair. Brown eyes. Has a slender and skinny build.
Personality: He is shy, but extremely kinky once befriended.
Background: A japanese boy who has a dream of being hugely pregnant.

Yosuke had moved into the famous sacred village a few days ago. Immediatley after graduating from high school, he saved up enough money to move here. He was hoping he befriend someone that could give him the thing he desired most, a belly full of many babies.
Name: Ryne
Height: 5ft
Weight: 108 lbs
Role: Carrier
Pregnant: Yes and with 30
Appearance: short blonde hair, blue eyes, slim and petite figure but has wide hips.

Ryne slowly waddled through the market, carrying a few grocery bags to feed his ever growing belly. His belly touched the ground and made it hard to see. He accidentally bumped into Yosuke with his massive belly. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." Ryne exclaimed.
Yosuke was suddenly hit with a force that nearly knocked him over, but he balanced himself just in time. He looked behind him to see a man with a very big belly who must be pregnant. How could he not forgive him? "It's alright." Yosuke said with a smile.
"You must be new here. I'm Ryne. You hoping to get pregnant?" Ryne asked as a few large bumps appeared on his large belly, showing where each baby kicked.
"Sure am." Yosuke answered. "My name is Yosuke."'he watched Ryne's bumps in amazement.
"Well, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll love to get you pregnant. Me, I'm only four months in with these thirty." Ryne said.
"Thirty!?" Yosuke asked, unable to contain his shock. It seems the "curse" was more powerful that he initially thought.
"I know. I'm quite big. It gets really hard to find a comfortable position to sleep when you have thirty little ones sleeping on you. But I don't mind it. In fact, I want more." Ryne said lovingly as he rubbed his massive belly.
"I hope you get more." Yosuke wished him luck. "Oh, um....is it okay if I rub it? In compensation for you almost making me hit the floor?"
"Of course! I don't mind it." Ryne said softly.
"Thanks!" Yosuke eagerly rubbed it with both hands.
Ryne moaned as his belly was rubbed. His belly was sensitive and caused pleasure if it was touched.
Yosuke could tell Ryne was enjoying it plenty more than he was. "Feels good, huh?" He smirked.
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 350 lbs.
Role: Both
Pregnant: Yes with 50 babies
Appearance: Spiky brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a little muscles, slight pale skin, KKK-cup breasts, a belly the size of a yoga ball, a huge bubble butt, a cock at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles
Personality: Roxas is a kind person, but when he's turned on, he's kinky as hell.
Background: Roxas has been eternally pregnant for a 10 months now and he has to eat for 51.

Roxas was living in a mansion in the sacred village. He need someone to take care of him and help him with his sexual needs.
Ryne walked up to Roxa's mansion, knocking on the door in hope that the man would fuck him.
Roxas struggled to get up and he did. He grabbed his huge robe to cover his body and head to his door and answered it. "Hello. Can I help you?" Roxas asked Ryne.
"Hello. I heard you needed someone to make love?" Ryne asked calmly as he pushed out his belly, trying to look appealing.
"Yes. I've been so horny and so lonely for 10 months. I need some action." Roxas smiled as he rubbed Ryne's belly.
Ryne moaned from his belly rub. "Then let's do it. I want you to fuck me everyday until I pop." He stated as he pressed his belly against Roxa's.
Roxas led Ryne to his massive bedroom. "Take my robe off so you can get a good look at my body." Roxas smiled lustfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,076 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,287 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,263 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,508 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,556 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,213 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,488 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15