Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl)
Carl was excited after receiving the Pregnancy Pill bottle in the mail. His girlfriend would be home soon and then the fun would begin. His girlfriend was a Shemale with a very large dick and huge balls next to her sweet pussy. He loved fucking her pussy but he was ecstatic when she fucked his ass that she called his Man Pussy.

With the Pregnancy Pill she would be able to fulfill her fantasy of getting him pregnant. He would then have a rapid pregnancy, go into labor and give birth to multiple babies. What got Carl's dick rock hard was the fact that once taking the Pregnancy Pill she would have five hour to keep getting Carl pregnant...even if he was already pregnant. They were going to have a full night of fucking with Carl getting pregnant each time she fucked him followed soon by labor and birth of many babies followed by more fucking and more labor and birth.

Carl imagined himself getting huge with their babies and could not wait for him to get home. He had already contacted a open minded Adoption Agency to take most of the babies he gave birth to, they had decided to keep one or two babies for themselves.

He could not wait for her to get home.
Nancy walked through the front door and smiled as she saw Carl and felt her massive cock hardening. "Hey, babe. How are you today?" she asked.
Carl noticed the large bulge under Nancy's skirt "Hi Nacy" he said and kissed her deeply and reached under her skirt and felt her large and growing cock. "We got the Pregnancy Pill today, are you ready for a great night"
"I'm so ready for tonight, Carl." Nancy smiled. "Go ahead to the bedroom. I have a surprise for you."
Carl went to the bedroom excited for his surprise stripping off clothes as he went, his cock getting rock hard.
Nancy came in the bedroom; wearing the sexiest lingerie she bought today. "Ready, Carl?" Nancy asked in a sexy tone.
MY GOD...you look amazing...yes Babe, I am ready" he said as hid cock got even harder. He could see the outline of Nancy's rock hard dick underneath the sexy outfit she was wearing.
"Did you already took a pregnancy pill, Carl?" Nancy asked as she laid beside him.
"Yes Babe" he said as she sat down "I am so ready for this" as he leaned over and kissed her deeply and moved his hand down to her bulging cock "Fuck me and get me pregnant"
Nancy grunted as she plunged her massive cock inside of Carl.
"OH GOD Nancy....YES!!!" Carl cried "I gave been waiting for this all day" as he felt Nancy's huge cock thrust inside him over and over again. "Yes Babe...yes"
"Carl. I'm gonna cum." Nancy moaned as she thrusted harder and faster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,732 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,898 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,963 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg