Open Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting
Hey had an interesting idea for a relaxed role play for anyone to take part in! It’s basically a tropical resort for those pregnant to take a vacation from their lives and be with other preggos! I get that’s it’s pretty vague but the idea is for anyone to join with any kind of pregnancy (single, alien, anthro, eggs,) anything you’d like.

Characters can be simple or fleshed out whichever you prefer, I’ll use mine as an example.

Name- Jasper
Age- 21
Gender/body- Male with a small feminine frame, light colored skin, short black hair, slender face with blue eyes, toned legs from his pregnancy as well as DD breasts.

Pregnancy type/description- human alien hybrid, 32 weeks along with one large human baby and 3 smaller alien babies. Quadruplet sized belly with a very faint blue glow.

Current action- Jasper finally settled into his room, quickly changing into the bikini supplied by the resort staff along with a wrap skirt covering his lower region. He took to the pool taking a moment to bask in the sun’s rays. Jasper deeply inhaled, waddling around the pool for a place to set up. Before too long he settling himself one of the many Long Beach chairs scattered among the pool area, he laid his towel on it easing himself down onto it, he reached into his bag taking out some sun tan lotion and started to apply it to his very pregnant body. He sighed happily his belly shining in the sun.

One quick note, the idea is for this to be a relaxed space to talk about being pregnant and etc so try to stay away from things like birth or sex, (not that you can’t talk about it though)

I’ll try to post often and if anyone has questions you can pm me about it and I’ll get to them as soon as possible.
Name: Evelynne (Nickname: Evie)
Gender/body: Female with a petite body. Long, light brown hair hair and hazel eyes. A slim, yet curvy figure.
Staff

Evelynne walked through the resort, trying to greet as many new guests as possible. She came across a new face lounging in a chair near the pool. She walked over, smiling. "Hi, I'm Evie." she said, extending her hand.
"Writing is its own reward."
       - Henry Miller

“Oh hi!” Jasper said startled being lost in his relaxed state. “Jasper, nice to meet you.” He said shaking Evie’s hand. Jasper withdrew his hand after their exchange letting it sit on his swollen middle.
“How are you liking it here, Jasper? Can I help you at all?” Evie asked.
       - Henry Miller

“I’m loving it here, everyone has been very helpful.” Jasper said rubbing his hands on the side of his heavy dome. “Actually there is something I need help with...” Jasper reaches over to his bag pulling out a lotion. “Could you help me rub some of this in? I’ve been trying really hard to not get stretch marks but its almost impossible for me to reach. Only if it isn’t too personal of a request.” Jasper said shifting his body up protruding his belly out more.
Evie smiled. “Of course.” she said, taking the lotion. She carefully lathered it onto her hands and carefully rubbed it into Jasper’s skin in what she hoped were soothing circles. She made sure to apply pressure but not too much, treating his skin as she’d treat a baby’s: delicately yet firmly.
       - Henry Miller

Jasper rubbed the places he could though he slowly stopping at Evie’s actions, cooing a little from how good it felt.. “Y-you’re quite good!” He finally said expressing his delight. He leaned his head back enjoying the feeling. He soon felt movement enanth the massaged skin, small bumps appeared and disappeared. “I think they're liking it too.l he said with a slight giggle. “I’m normally on my own when it comes to these kinda of things.” Jasper said quickly feeling red in his face. “Oh gosh I don’t mean to overshare.” He said quietly
Evie smiles. “You’re not,” she assured him. “And that’s okay. Feel free to tell me anything. I’m here for you.” She went back to her careful ministrations. “What’s on your mind?” she asked, looking at him.
       - Henry Miller

Jasper caught up in his belly massage ended up opening to the staff member. “This whole pregnancy has been a roller coaster for me. First I make a mistake one night and ended up with one child, but not more then two weeks later a... uh... “visitor” shows up with an interesting proposition... I carry his young to term and he promises that everything will be taken care of for me and my baby. I didn’t have much of a choice so I said yes...” Jasper got quiet for a moment taking her own hands and setting them on his sides sighing. “Though I shouldn’t complain I truly enjoy being pregnant. The mysterious persons young is quite well behaved compared to mine.” He said laughing a little
Evie let Jasper take her hands move them to either side of his stomach. She used the palm of her hands to work into the right muscles there. “That’s quite the story, Jasper.” Ever said. She’d never heard anything like his. “That’s a new one for me. Now tell me, what’s your favorite thing about being pregnant? It’s quite the experience I hear.”
       - Henry Miller

Ibuki
Futanari/Shemale-
Age- 24
Pregnant- Eternally 9 months pregnant with twins, but he loves having a big eternal pregnant belly.
Appearance- He stands at 5'7, is slim, pale skin, a bit muscular but feminine pregnant body with A size Breasts. Ibuki has short black hair and his eyes are brown. Has a penis and also has a fully functioning vagina.

As Eve and Jasper were talking in the Massage area of the resort, A new guest arrives at the resort. Ibuki waddles to the pool area after checking in. Ibuki settles in one of the long beach chairs and puts out a bottle of lotion from his beach bag and starts rubbing it all over his big pregnant belly as he felt the twins moving. Ibuki thinks to himself "I hope I can meet other people who are pregnant as well and make some friendships too!'
Name- Kent
Age-25
Gender/body-Male, 5' 8', chubby body with a C cup breast,Black hair, anthro brown Kangaroo with wide hip.
Pregnancy type/description- Quintuplet anthro, 7 month along

-Current action: Kent wasn't entirely comfortable showing skin, or fur in his case, but he needed the fresh hair and at this point he can't hide his large frame anymore with thick clothes. Sadly none of his shirt could entirely cover his belly and his short were barely fitting around his big child bearing hip plus the tail was limiting how high he can put them.

''well this as good as it going to get...here's go nothing'' He said to himself before walking out of his room.
After a nice relaxing nap Ibuki wakes up and stretches. Ibuki then decides to grab a drink from the bar. As he waddles to the bar he notices Kent and says “hello!”
Kent ears shot up, surprised to meet another pregnant person at the bar. " Oh hi there" he said while nervously trying to readjust his ill fitting shirt to cover his belly.
Ibuki observed Kent closely “Sorry if I scared you. If you don’t mind me asking how far along are you?” Ibuki drink of water. “By the way my name is Ibuki, what’s your name? “
"I'm Kent, I'm sevent month along with quintuplets, and you ? ." He said noticing Ibuki large belly.
Ibuki blushed as he rubs his pregnant belly as the twins kicked and move. “Will I’m 9 months pregnant with twins but the weird part of my pregnancy is it’s an eternal pregnancy meaning I don’t know when the babies are born, it could be 9months or years.”
''wait, permanent !? '' Said Kent surprise, '' so you could go in labor at any moment ?'' he ask, concern for Ibuki condition while also thinking how harde it would be to be permanently pregnant.
Ibuki replies “ yes it’s permanent, but No I will never go in the labor because the thing is I live my life eternally 9 months pregnant with twins for the rest of my life. Thats OK as embarrassing it is to say I really enjoy being pregnant with a big belly with twins, it can be hard sometimes but not often. “ Ibuki looks at Kent’s pregnant belly and asks “ far along are you in your pregnancy ? “
''Oh, im seven month along with five active Roo's rocking my innards...by the way, do you know if there a clothes store nearby ?...im afraid im out of pants that fit'' he said a bit embarrassed at his tight jeans giving him a big rear and on the verse of ripping.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,784 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,178 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  Paradise for the heavily pregnant (open to all) Pregnant616 2 1,023 11-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,245 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 3,945 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  O A Little Slice of Paradise CeruleanSnowFlake 25 3,079 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,636 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,861 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Island Paradise (OPEN) Pregluvr 33 11,748 04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,917 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover