Open A Little Slice of Paradise
(Please excuse my poor writing. I've not written in a long while and decided to try an rp to get back in the swing.
Its set on a island called Paradise Cover and people are paired into 'couples' for procreation. Where it goes from there is up to the players.
Also I've written some and if anyone wants to play Navana's partner, then please do so, if not thats fine, I'll add him or her later.
Also do as many or few chars as ya like, and you can do a char sheet for them, or link a ref pic, anime or otherwise, or just introduce them in story.
Thanks for your consideration and for reading through my lengthy rant. I hope you find it at least somewhat interesting XD)

Paradise Cove is a lie. It's hell with a misleading name, a place with the disguise of a perfect little city were two complete strangers are thrown together and expected to play family.

Rumor was that if one wanted to leave the town, all one had to do was have at least two children with their assigned 'mate'. Then, and only then, could one leave.

It didn't matter whether it was the 'mother' or 'father' who left, as long as what was expected was done.

There were those who liked living in the houses provided, liked the thought of raising their child in a 'safe zone', or those who even actually ended up falling in love with their assigned partner.

Navana wasn't one of them, however. He for one didn't stomach the idea of being pushed together with someone for the sake of 'procreation' or whatever reason the founders of this place had.

He didn't care that he had been assigned to someone who had one of the largest of houses, or made a lot of money doing whatever job it was the guy did, or that he was admittedly really good looking.

No way was he about to lay down and open up his womb for anyone.

Despite the fact that that was also apparently the only way off the island that housed the Cove.

No, Navana had decide that he could very well just live and laze about until he pissed off someone, preferably his 'partner', for reasons he'd get at later, or the social workers who came around every six months.

Hopefully, they'd be so pissed or fed up that they would kick him off the island. Or not, Navana really didn't care, long as he threw his point across that he couldn't be forced into doing anything he didn't want.

For now though, Navana could admit that he was at least comfortable.

"Dinner's ready", his 'assigned partner', called from the kitchen of 'their' fairly huge house.

Navana ignored him. Instead, he put all his annoyance at the cheery tone of voice his 'partner' used, into trolling the other players on GTA.

Why did the guy always sound so happy?

They had been living together for close to six months now and Navana had done his best to either piss the guy off or ignore him completely.

It had yet to take effect however, cause the guy was still so freaking nice that it made Navana want to scream.
It wasn't like being naturally happy was the nature of which he had chosen for his life. It was just that for the time being, it worked and the person he was assigned with could honestly just piss off. Mentally, he thought that, but outwardly, it was repressed by a few drugs. After all, he was given just a small insight of the what it was like here. Ryan had a chance out of this and he was seeking to take it at any cost. After all, that rumor might have weight to it in this city. Some people were never seen again after doing what was required of them. He wanted out as much as the next person, even taking it upon himself to stay in a good shape by spending time in outdoor activities and of course eating right, which is what he was doing for them both presently: Cooking. He put on a smile and announced that dinner was ready. He didn't like Navana as much as the male couldn't stand to see him be cheery and chipper all the time, but the Caucasian male took what he could in stride. Take the opportunity to get someone pregnant and get away from this hellhole. That was his goal. He couldn't take another drug induced state from the social workers. It was making him almost robotic as the others around them.

“I know you'd rather spend time playing games than dealing with little ol’ me,” it was slightly sarcastic. The semi deep voice that emanated from the scruffy tall male with a swimmer’s build clearly painted he wasn't particularly all that little. “But can you at least humor me with more than just a grunt and sit down in the dining room with me?”

They came every six months for check ups. The drug’s hold on him could only last for close to six months. While Navana had a bit more leeway, it was Ryan who was designated to being the “provider” of the house. Whether that meant he was either the “father” or “mother” in this scenario remained to be seen. What was known was that presently, he solely was responsible for why they had the subtleties and leisure around the large house.

“Shall we? I'm sure running from the police and robbing banks in stolen cars can wait.”

Yes, there was that charming smile along the brunet male with blue eyes.
Navana tilted his head back at the words, his jagged cut hair sliding away from his pale face.

His eyes were narrowed at the other male, the pale almost white blue more ice like in intensity then color.

He could see the facade behind the mask, but only very little. Ryan was so dammed good at playing his role and Navana briefly wondered if he wasn't be bested at his own game.

"Fine. I'll come eat with you, but do us both a favor and stop playing nice. For one, it isn't working, and two, it's creepy. You're like a stepford wife...husband...whatever".

Navana stood, stretched lazily and strode past Ryan into the dinning room.

"Come on, come on, let's get this over with", he demanded, his own voice wasn't as deep as Ryan's but it was exactly soft either and he knew how to make it carry around a room.

"You obviously do not realize just how important the robbing of hookers and stealing of pixilated luxury cars, really is...", Navana decided to dig into his food without actually waiting, though he also made an effort to eat cleanly. He wasn't that much of a slob; even though the snack bags littered around the house told a different story.

He watched Ryan and dispute the fact that he had panned on just eating quickly and quietly; Navana wasn't a quiet person by nature so that was farfetched of itself, he swallowed and opened his mouth.

"Why are you so nice, anyway? Or, rather why do act so nice? I mean why put in the effort? Ya know, there's a clause that says that if one doesn't procreate in five years, then maybe you'll get assigned a new partner".

Navana grinned him then, "Wanna play nice for the next four and half years, then stop acting so goody-goody. I mean I can tell that you wanna have kids, but I'm telling ya outright... It ain't gonna happen with me".

(Sorry for the longish post, and hopefully it isn't boring. Sometimes my post will be short I think, it depends on the creative juices and all)
Jasun sets foot on the island, looking around in awe at the scenery this place offered with rapt attention and detail; He had heard the rumors... of a place where everything was great, a veritable paradise. "Wow... this place, is amazing!" he says.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
"Playing nice is easier said than done," he stated, in that weird tone, though he did try to tone it down a little. "You aren't the one who has to go around and smile with the rest of them."

It was true and Navana should probably be glad that out of every social worker visit, all he got was a simple talking to and a dismissal. Ryan, not so much, evident by the way he was dismissing most of the other male's claims and remarks.

"You know," he stated while sitting down. "It's easier for you to assume I'm putting on an act given you've only been here for a few months, but I'm made to be compliant."

Sometimes a little more than necessary. "And while you get sent off somewhere, I'm off to a check up that has these pearly whites smiling forever. Now why, Savana, do you think that is?"

Ryan tried to escape before. Navana probably would try the same thing at some point, but he let the obvious put itself together. If someone well built like him couldn't escape, what exactly was keeping him from fighting and doing the same thing again.

"Take a good look around," he stated. "Everyone is smiling except for a few. They're either perfectly fine with being some house wife or husband or they're chicken s---"

His neck twitched a little at trying to say how he really felt, a calm smile returning. "Too nervous to do anything. Sides, are children really that bad? I think five years is more than enough to get to know someone. It might just be you that's warming up to the idea."

He winked at the other. It was clear that the drugs were back in effect on his body. He just smiled warmly with a slight daze while eating some of the food he made.
Navana ate and listened. The words Ryan said were stiring up an interest that he couldn't deny even if he wanted to.

It was true, that the social worker visits he got never lasted as long as Ryan's did, but for a while Navana had put it out there as his being so incomplient with them.

He'd also had a 'check up' before. All the doctor had done was smile at him and tell him a cheerful voice that everything looked good and that he'd have no problem bearing children.

"I have no idea", Navana answered truthfully, his pale eyes wondering over Ryan's face, looking for the - so subtle, they almost weren't there- changes in his voice and features.

Though, to be honest, Navana hadn't ever actually paid much attention to the others. For all he liked to talk, he wasn't all that sociable.

"I gotta admit, you make it all sound even more creepy then I originally thought. As for having kid, I ain't planning on changing my mind".

He ate some more, taking in the silence eating offered and watching Ryan's annoyingly handsome face twist back into that ever present smile.

Really, Navana didn't dislike kids, had thought thought that, 'once upon a time', he might have a couple some day.
And if he was honest; begrudgingly as it were, Ryan wouldn't be a bad choice in parenting partners, even an actual husband... That was if they'd been given a choice, and if it didn't seem like even he was hiding something.

"How'd you get caught in this anyway? How'd you get sent here?" Navana found himself asking instead.

He was curious, still against everything Paradise Cove was, but curious all the same, and for that alone, he could be somewhat tactile.
“I don't think there's anything creepy to it,” he chuckled. “They give good advice, I think.”

He really didn't, but that was neither here nor there. What was known was that perhaps Navana was already swayed to their thinking. After all, where Ryan truly came from, America that was, the notion of men having children were impossible. Here Navana might have thought it to be a norm.

“Sure you aren't,” he said with an illusive yet sarcastically charming response. “A lot of people tend to think that way, but we're in a state of a boom. Everyone's contributed to some form already. I imagine trying to last five years without socializing with almost everyone here would be a terrifying thing. Sides...who said it had to be you? I didn't like the idea at first, but if it makes you feel better, I would.”

He looked at the fish and other things he prepared, the wine especially. “I'd have to give these up one way or another at some point, but how did I get here?”

He explained what happened. He was twenty at the time, enjoying a boat ride with friends and his then crush, Cassandra. Judging by how he outwardly appeared, even then he seemingly came from either a middle or upper class standing, enough to be on a large private boat with her and three others at least.

“I guess I didn't see it coming,” he said. “I hit something and we wrecked. Next thing I'm aware of, we're on the shores of the cove. It didn't last that way though.”

As the years went by, Ryan now being Twenty-five, he fell out with Cassandra, feeling that all it was was merely just a high school crush that faded as he felt he was truly interested in other men. His friends? They had moved on as well, already starting families with one another. He was the oddball given he had a crush on a woman who was now gone.

“She left years ago, but I decided to stay,” he said.

That wasn't remotely close to the actual truth, but that's what his blue eyes painted and that's what his mind was led to believe.

“I get it,” he said. “We're strangers, but you're living here with me. At least get to know me and not write me off right away. You might find that there's someone willing to go the distance for you.”

Dinner was done for the most part where they were free to do as they pleased. That was if Navana didn't want desert the male prepared as well. Other than that, the dishes were mostly being cleaned.
Navana wrinkled his nose at Ryan's opinion of the place not being creepy. He could've at least said he found it strange.

But oh well, Ryan was weird anyway. He thought 'they' gave good advice. What advice? All the island heads did was give orders, right?

Navana sighed, " I'm not always alone, ya know? I have friends... A friend here, he's awesome, though he's just about as weird as you... Well maybe more so actually, he's given birth to three kids already and wants another one", he shuddered but gave no more thought as he dug into the dessert Ryan had made.

Ryan's story was incredibly interesting too, and knowing that he had practically delivered himself to this place almost made Navana laugh, but seeing as Ryan didn't seem to have a problem being here, he found the humor of it fleeting.

But what happened to Cassandra? Had she escaped, or drowned? Ryan didn't sound as if he knew so Havana decided not to ask.

Instead, he ate the parfait with barely disguised glee; his sweet tooth was enormous, and explained his own history in return. Also he just liked talking, and right now he didn't care with whom.

He didn't really remember his birth parents, having lost them at a young age. He explained how he was shipped around to various 'relatives'; he termed them loosely.

When he had turned 18, his aunt had kicked him out. He'd done fairly well doing odd jobs and had at 21 found a job bar tending. A required blood screening had revealed his 'status' and thus he had been shipped to the island.

"And, okay since we've did basic backstorys, then why not. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know and I'll tell you something. Still, though, don't get your hopes up, I have plans of my own and I refuse to let you ruin them".
He listened to the male talk only after he had explained his own situation. Nowadays, he hardly thought of Cassandra. Frankly, he hardly thought of much other than his work. It had replaced the urge to want to do anything else. Well, mostly everything else. There was that hidden desire that wasn’t a hidden surprise after all: Wanting companionship with the male he took into his house.

“That’s good you have somebody out here caring for you,” he said. “Not everyone is like that in the town. Though, I have to inquire. What’s weird about me?”

Navana made that sound like it was a bad thing. Ryan didn’t see much of an issue, but then again, it was only because he wasn’t exactly clear of mind.

“Having kids isn’t exactly a bad or weird thing,” he continued. “One might argue you’re the weird one with all this babble of referring to others as being too happy or valuing some form of commitment. I mean, by all intent, you’re basically living under a stranger’s roof for the next five years until you either A, get up on your own feet, or B, make the right choice.”

He wish he could tell the male how he truly felt. That wasn’t easy though, not when his glossed blue eyes were seeing the male before him as a potential husband. It was good to see him enjoy the meal, the dessert especially though. Navana could get used to it.

“It's unfortunate that you've been shipped around place to place. If it's any consolation, you're welcome to stay here if you decide to leave after our arrangement is over. In case you hadn't noticed, the place is a little too big for just one man.”

That was when he explained something to Navana that he wouldn't know. Judging from Ryan’s physique, from the muscle build to scruffy appearance, he clearly wasn't someone to do things on a more feminine basis.

“I used to be a Marine,” he explained. “Me and my friends used to be, in fact, but being here made us realize it was a good thing to leave it behind us.”

Navana probably didn't put two and two together instantly, but what he said from that alone was a major red flag, one being the male could end up having a crime against him for desertion. That was if they didn't rule him and his buddies were lost at sea from the ship’s debris.

“Ever since Cassandra left, it just gave me nothing but time here. So, I started learning how to farm and put my mind in architecture to good use and now here we are, a house of my own design out in the suburbs near the town.”

They were one a nice sized farm, which Ryan mostly tended to. “The crops and produce take care of themselves mostly. It's how I'm affording a stable income. I guess another thing is that I'm from a place called New York.”

Another red flag: He was indeed from said state, but why was it his voice had quite the southern drawl to it?

“And while you wouldn't assume so,” he said. “I actually have a game room you could be playing your video games at. After all, I'm not too old to know my way around a PlayStation or Xbox.”

He chuckled. “So is there anything about you I should know about?”
Navana lifted a pale brow at the question. "What's weird about you? Come on, Ryan, what isn't weird about you!? I mean, you're always, always nice and smiling even when I'm being difficult. You seem to buy into the whole 'let's play family' thing that this place is forcing on us, and seriously, you act like it's nothing at all".

Finished with his dessert, Navana stood and made his way back into the den and flopped onto the soft leather couch. He picked up the game controller but didn't unpause the game. He continued to listen to Ryan and made himself comfortable.

"Nah, I think I'm the sanest person on this island", he retorted back, though not as harshly as he usually would have. "See im making the right choice by doing what I think is right. Freeloading with a stranger, or rather you since well we did just agree to get to know one another, and planning my life for once I'm away from this place", he shot a smug grin Ryan's way.

"No one ever said that taking advantage of a good thing was crazy. So I shall be staying here, as not only is it big, its secluded".

Navana felt somewhat giddy for some reason. Maybe Ryan had slipped something into the dessert? he wondered, then shook his head... Nah, the guy was too nice.

He once again listened, watching Ryan from the corner of his eye, and turning his head when the man had said that he had once been a Marine.

"Wow. Okay, I can admit that you really have the look for one, but really? You just don't seem the type. You aren't gruff enough", he had turned his attention fully to the other male now, dropped the controller onto the floor and maneuvered his own slightly shorter, leaner frame across the couch's arm so that he could be close without being....well close.

"You actually prefer farming to being a Marine!? Man, that's so lame", he exclaimed suddenly the frowned at himselfas he thought for a moment. It was possible that Ryan had had a dramatic experience right?, " Umm, well... I mean I guess you have your reasons."

He decided to grasp onto a topic change, for his own sake. "New York, huh? I visited once, when I was a kid. Don't remember much of it really, just the really tall buildings, the Statue of Liberty, and a candy store called...Uh, I forget, but yeah it was nice".

He really didn't remember it well, as it had been so long ago, when he was eight and a social worker had toured him around a bit as they waited for his uncle to meet them.

When Ryan made to comment about the Xbox he perked once again. "Is that so. Well how about a game of black ops. Bet I beat you hands down". He moved to the TV, and rummaged threw a stack of games to the side of the stand.

"I know some French, Italian, and German. If you win, I'll say anything you'd like in whatever one you choose. If I win, you have to make me brownies. Deal?", he figured that was a reasonable bet for a first time gaming session. Plus he wanted to check Ryan's real skills before using this bartering system to his advantage. That was, if Ryan even agreed.
It was a small victory in seemingless effort. Maybe he was just being a bit charming, but Navana seemed intent to stay where he was at. Judging by the tone of his words, he might have been inclined to stay a whole lot longer than he let on. Ryan wouldn't have put something in the food, but this was a mysterious cove. He was merely the chef, so to say.

“And I shouldn't be nice,” he asked. “What're ya expecting of me? Smoking sticks that will shorten my lifespan and lungs? Heavy tattoos?”

He chuckled at the idea, but focused at the male when he was a bit shocked at the revelation. “I'm probably not as I used to be when serving though. Looks like I've toned down a bit. Working a farm was probably a healthy alternative. It was either that or become fat or hey, spend hours in a gym for no reason at all. The thrill of war begins to weigh in on you, knowing you could go at any moment. The Mayor showed me I could do a bit more, so why not go for it?”

Another lie, but one he was oblivious to. Him and his friends never wanted to leave such an opportunity behind. In fact, their boat trip was nothing more than a small vacation after coming back from a small tour overseas. Still, when the male proposed they play a game and offered a deal, he raised an eyebrow. It was one sided, given Ryan came from Italian heritage and had to learn a few languages while traveling and training. Still, he could let the male have his small moment, though the same effort he put into spoiling Cassandra once upon a spell now carried over to Navana as he stated “If it's brownies you wanted, you only have to just ask.”

He looked at the controller, picking it up into his hand. “Just Call of Duty? Gee, you could at least play Battlefield for more of a challenge.”

It was a tease of course as he noted the male got a bit closer, but not entirely too close. That was okay. He would in due time, Ryan was sure. For now, they had a game to play and would he intentionally lose or try to best the male at a game he was familiar with had remained to be seen.
Navana smirked once again. "No one said anything about smoking, but tattoos are kinda hot".

He tilted his head as he looked Ryan up and down. "To be honest, I can't see you as a big muscle head either, so maybe playing in the dirt is good for you".

He shook his head at the offer. "There's no fun in you just making them because I ask. I wanna win them", Navana insisted as he moved just a bit closer to hand Ryan the other controller, smiling coyly as he looks into the others eyes.

"I've need played battlefield, and I always believe in being at least somewhat evenly matched for a bet. You can teach me the ropes of that game later so that I can beat you in that as well".

(Sorry its so short, I lack words today)
(Did anyone reply to me yet?)
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
(No worries. I've had an off day myself ^^)

"They are," Ryan said in response to the tattoos. "Until someone starts marking their body all over and people have trouble trying to determine if it's a cross or a knife on their forehead."

Yea, he was up in the latest regarding certain musical celebrities. He smirked at the male referring to his body shape and career path. "Or I could have been quite the nutcase who couldn't take the sound of a pop without fleeing for the hills."

Not that he was actually poking fun at those who did experience being shell shocked. It's just the thought that it could have happened.

"But that's a part of my life that's long and gone," he said while holding on to the controller that Navana handed him. He moved a little closer himself, but not by much for the other to have potentially noticed. He only met Navana's alluring eyes with a calm demeanor from his own set of blue eyes before looking at the game. "You want to earn having brownies? I wonder what else it is you want to earn."

Deathmatch was the game that was determined among them both. For just a little, he let the male seemingly win, but he figured the map out and in some trolling matter, he returned the favor against Navana by merely killing his loaded out character with a pistol.

"It's not that hard from this, other than that it plays like an actual war game and there aren't one too many unrealistic features," he joked, but a bit serious. "Learning how to fly the copter or plane can be tough though."

He looked at the timer to the game. The match was almost over.

(@LovesBeingPregnant: I'm not sure if this is an open or closed setting. Other than that, it's hard to respond to a one liner. Sorry ^^ )
(Sorry, loves I didn't reply cause its a bit vague. Could write a few more sentence's?)

Navana snorted. "I can't believe you said that", he did laugh then. "Are you fan, or what. I seriously gotta know now".

Who knew that finding out these little tidbits about Ryan could actually be fun.

"Oh that's cold", he replied with another wrinkle of his nose, but his eyes still glimmered with amusement.

"Brownies are awesome, they're like my favorite baked sweet", he answered grinning madly at his wins.
"Where do I start. I've always either gotten anything I wanted or didn't, but then that's how things work right? But I guess, if I was to pick something else, I guess I'd like to maybe try to understand why people like this place. I really hate it, it makes no sense".

He frowned as he notice that Ryan had gained momentum in the game and was starting to beat him. "Sounds challenging, but I'm sure I'll get it in no time. Now take this...", he moved his type 25 in Ryans characters direction when he was suddenly taken out by a pistol and the matched ended with his defeat.

"What!? How did you...Nooo", Navana whinned before breaking off into French just because he could.

"Merde! Je refuse d'admettre la défaite. Je demande une revanche!"

( a quick disclaimer. Iapologize to any true French speakers for any mistakes. I do not speak French and used google translate. )
Ryan chuckled. "No, I'm not a fan, but I try to keep up with what others like listening to and that's apparently 21 Savage."

He laid out his music preferences with the male. He liked urban with pop, a little rock and country, but not too heavy as like with Rap, there were good songs and then there was just going too far. To that nature, he also revealed that every once in a while, he enjoyed strumming an acoustic guitar or even a Bass. It seemed like they would get along quite well if Navana was still hesitant about things somewhere. Ryan would just have to give it time.

"See," Ryan said when looking at the game results. "I told you this one wasn't really realistic."

Navana let out his frustrations in French, cursing, which made Ryan smirk.

"Your form isn't all that bad," he said in the form of a compliment. "I know you said you traveled to contend with a few relatives and learned some languages, but that sounds really good on you."

Still, Navana lost and a deal was a deal. He would request the male to just hold a casual conversation with him in Italian.

"Tirati su," (cheer up) he stated. "Tornerò ancora il tuo dolce dente." (I'll still soothe your sweet tooth.)

He patted the other male's shoulder in a slight affectionate tone given Navana was extremely close enough for him to do so.

"Fortunately for you," he said. "I'm still in the mood for something myself. Brownies and Ice cream sound good?"

(It read well to me. Then again, I learned from school, so I could be wrong XD)
Navana grinned, "you have a wide taste in music, then. I like alternative rock, a little classical, KPop, and it just kinda depends on what I find catchy really. I can't play any instruments ,though I like the though of learning the piano and drums maybe".

Navana realized that he was telling more about himself then he originally planned, but then he was just returning Ryan's own in kind, right?

He had to fight the blush that Ryan's compliment nearly brought. He mentally slapped himself and instead grasped onto the fact that the other male had understood him, or had seemed too.

"Wait. You know French and Italian, that's so not fair. Especially, since I...", he trailed off and this time he couldn't fight the blood heating up his cheeks. "I kinda lied about knowing Italian. I mean I know hello and goodbye and the sound o the language itself, but I, ugh, have no idea what you just said", he admitted.

What he wouldn't admit wa how sexy it sounded coming from the other man. He flushed at how close they were and once again mentally slapped himself for actingbthis way. He returned back to the topic of language.

"I do know French and German though, even if my accent sucks. Can you understand this?" He ask before speaking a few german words.
"Das klingt gut." (That sounds great)

(Again, google translate at work. I wish I knew these languages, but I am an uncultured swine, and I know only the bare minimum of German and Spanish words my self. I'd love to learn them fully as well as some others. My school only taught those two and I really didn't have those classes as they werent required. DX)
(That sucks, lol. Given as I already knew Spanish and Portuguese on top of English, I decided to take French.)

"Kpop and Jpop I never ventured into," he admitted with a slight nervous chuckle. "I guess the other reason is I never understood the language properly, but if you're interested in learning how to play the piano, I know someone who doesn't mind teaching."

They were getting along pretty well, probably from the effects of the cove itself beginning to weigh in on Navana. Ryan felt good talking with the male and getting to know him more. It was an ulterior motive, sure, but it was also relieving to have someone to share a home with for once.

"If you must know what it is I said," he responded to the male aloud from the kitchen. "It's that I have a remedy for that sweet tooth of yours."

He let the words of Navana's German language run through his ears a bit as he was opening the cabinets for a bowl, mixer and other items to make his homemade brownies. Maybe that might be enough to send Navana into overdrive and find that Ryan wasn't a bad guy to have kids with. Time would tell though.

"That was a bit tricky," he said while whipping everything together, a small batch for them both. "But I got from it that making brownies and ice cream was great. Am I wrong?"

It took him a few minutes to make sure the batter was properly mixed and evenly laid out on the pan. He wanted it to be a little thick, but hopefully thin enough for them to eat through it with the ice cream. He stepped out the kitchen, having a spoon of the chocolate frosting at the ready just for Navana, handing it to the male. It could go on the brownies, but he felt by adding chocolate dots inside of it already, he might be overdoing it.

"So want to play a few more games, put a movie on or show you around the place a bit more?"

He didn't mind all three, but reminded Navana he could do without a romantic movie. They were too cheesy and clearly made no sense at all.
(It does, wahhh :'(.....but its cool that you know so much. Kudos from a jeally southerner)

Navana shrugged with a slight smile. "I don't understand it either, but then you don't to understand it to appreciate how good it can be, ya know. Their rappers for example are in a league of their own".

Navana thought about Ryan's offer, he really did want to play the piano so he nodded. "If you think your friend wouldn't mind teaching me".

Navana himself wasn't sure when he'd began to feel so much more compliant, but for bow, he decided, he wouldn't question it and followed Ryan into the kitchen.

"So you're gonna make me brownies even though I lost and then didn't pay up on my end of the bet? You really are to nice, ya know", he hopped up onto the edge of the counter and tapped the back of his heel against the doors beneath as he watched Ryan pull out various kitchen items and ingredients.

"Your even making them from scratch", he continued. "What if I ask you to jump into the ocean. Would you do it?"

Not that he would ever ask such a thing, but a point was a point.

"No you're right. I said it sounds great, cause it does". He took the proffered spoon. "Vielen Danke". (Many thanks)

"A movie would be great. I'm still a bit salty over our game and I've explored all of the house already. I even know what you keep hidden in your sock draw...er I mean. You meant the farm, right?" He added hastily with a sheepish grin. "Yeah, a tour would be great".
"That is true, I suppose," he stated in regards to the music. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He's quite the patient man."

He nodded in regards to the brownies, but chuckled when the male asked if he would jump into the ocean if commanded. "No. I'd jump into the ocean only if I was positive sharks weren't roaming and someone was in desperate need of a rescue. As for paying up on your end, I'm sure I can think of something to have you do. In the meantime though, just think of it as a kind gesture just to fully say welcome home."

Navana was probably suspecting something was off with himself mentally. Ryan used to be like that himself. Him and Cassandra were the last of the five to keep their original mindset after all. Well, Cassandra still had hers, but it was quite clear what happened. Here Ryan was, now a farmer and most likely Navana would be apart of his life at the rate everything was going. He wish he could warn the male, but that thought was deep in his head. Very deep. He did get a bit teary eyed out the blue though, but he just shrugged it off as a yawn.

"I meant the house, but I'll be sure to nosey around in your belongings then," he stated in a remark of revenge about the male saying he's seen his sock drawer. "We've got thirty minutes before the timer kicks off. Let's get going."

He slid the door open from the kitchen, revealing a large acre of land outside complete with a calm cool breeze. They were on an island after all. The road before them was made of dirt, but soft. There were a field of crops presently being grown on each side, sunflowers in fact, and a large barn a little further down. There was also a smaller house right next to it.

"The farm hand usually stays there on the weekend," he explained. "There's no way I could run this on my own, mostly."

He opened the barn's large doors, revealing the stable of Cows, Chickens roaming around and horses resting.

(Meh, I still have room for improvement on learning more ^^. You're from the South? That's cool XD)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,080 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Paradise for the heavily pregnant (open to all) Pregnant616 2 1,037 11-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Island Paradise (OPEN) Pregluvr 33 11,805 04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8) SierraHigh 163 19,529 12-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: bhdire8