Open Little shop, big belly
Plot- haichi runs a small shop that sells odd and bizarre things the only certain people come to. Course he needs a bit of help running it lately, so he puts a help wanted ad in the paper.

Haichi hummed merrily as he put items on the shelf. The man had a slender build or at least he did at one Time. All that remained of it was his hands, arms, his chest, and face. His belly was veryarge, large enough where it kept its round shape but bigger than triplets or quads. His legs and ass were thicker but not ungodly so, in fact theyooked a little small in thickness compared to the belly. Like they didn't match it. He had on a blue shirt, dark green apron, brown pants, and white sneakers. His clothes still fit oddly enough though his apron was a bit small. Long turquoise hair was tied in a ponytail behind him though his brows were blonde. Blue eyes had a cheery look to em as he finished adjusting the items on the shelf.

"Lovely." Haichi commented as he heard the door open. "Welcome to Little Shop! How can I help you?"

His greeting and question were spoke as he turned around. Thus revealing the round mass to the shop's newcomer.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Nika
Description: slender build, Asian descent, long black hair, light brown eyes
Extra Info: She's quite shy and very soft spoken, but she is always willing to help others

"um.... Hello? Is this the shop that is hiring?"
She shyly looks at the ground as she clutches the paper to her chest.
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
(Mind if i join too? You know me tho... ill find a way to make my char furry XD)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Is it alright if my character can be a family member?)
Name: Taichi Akiha
Appearance: Small, Light blue hair with a tint of turquoise, honey golden eyes. Fair skin.
Extra Info: Is Haichi's younger brother. Loves to hang out with him and visits his shop often to help him around, even though he can't work there because of his age. He still insists to help.
Personality: Cheerful, Hard Working, Affectionate, Childish, Sometimes a bit too hyper.

You could hear the small bell ring as the door opened.
"Woahh!"
Taichi tripped through the entrance, falling flat on his face. This was Haichi's clumsy younger sibling.
He couldn't help but come again, even though he got told not to and just play with his friends. He worried more his older brother's condition.
To him family came first.
(You can have a furry Dusty. That's fine Kaonashi. ^^ Also there'll be a posting order so that way everyone can post and be able to take part.

CUrrent posting order shall be
anibus3
Tummyrubs15
Dusty779
Kanonashi

Is this okay with everyone?)

Truthfully, Haichi expected her to notice his large stomach. Though she seemed too nervous to even pay attention to what she could see right in front of her. Course he didn't mind, it had just caught him by surprise.

"Of course! I do need some help around here considering...well if you look you might see why." Haichi said as he set his hands on his stomach.

When the door opened again, Haichi looked though he gave a sigh as the child faceplanted on the ground. Goodness, he certainly hoped that his little brother wouldn't come today. But...it seemed the lad couldn't stay away.

"Taichi, are you alright?" Haichi asked as he went over to em and bent down; with great difficulty.

(I don't mind! Though I might be a bit more active ahaha. I guess I'll have to wait till the others come online too.)
(That's okay. ^^ We can discuss our own thread over pm if ya want? That way you still have something to do while we wait for the others here? I just need a posting order so that way I don't get left behind and no does anyone else.)

(Sure, if you don't mind. I also started a few threads of my own, if your interested in one it'll be faster that way? Depends on what you think ahaha)
"Oh um! I didn't…! I mean I wasn't looking…! Oh…." Great first impression Idiot. She mentally kicks herself and hesitantly moves a little closer.
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
Name: Vivian (prefers Viv)
Description: surfers build, reasonbly built but is still lean and sleek. Australian with white skin blue eyes and dirty blonde hair he likes to die various colours (this time is purple)
Extra Info: known to be sometimes clumsy, he always works his best despite any problems.

Waiting for his turn at the interview, Viv hoped that there were multiple slots available. He had had a bad run lately with employment, having worked at place after place that had decided to let him go due to downsizing.
Taichi whimpered, rubbing his red forehead that was definitely turning into a bump soon.
Though his expression soon turned into happy tears when he tilted his head, seeing his big brother in front of him.

"Haaiiichiiiii!!"
He jumped into his arms, of course being extra careful with his stomach.
It hasn't even been a day since they've been separated. Taichi only just came back from school.
Maybe he was a little too attached to him. It is not a bad thing though.

"Don't force yourself okaaay? I'll always be there to help you!"
Said the young boy dramatically, stretching his high pitched voice into a whining tone.

Taichi smiles brightly, proud of his own statement, inwardly telling Haichi that he was okay after that embarrassing fall.
Haichi laughed.

"It's okay miss. I don't mind." Haichi said before looking down to his little brother. "Taichi you need to be careful, besides I'll be fine. Shouldn't you be at home?"

Glancing up, he spied the young man behind the girl. Reaching for the counter, he tried to stand up but ran into the problem of not being able too. The weight of his stomach as well as it's size made it hard. A sigh left him.

"Can you two please give me a hand?" Haichi asked.

(Bump for post)
(I think It's TummyRubs15's turn)
(That it is)
(Since Tummy hasn't posted in four days, Dusty go ahead and do your post. We'll skip Tummy for now.)

(Alrighty! Go go dusty!)
(man i cant even sleep between my bumps XD)

getting up and walking over he assists the well rounded male to stand "How did you even get to be this size?" he questions in his head.
"I can see why your running the interviews" he says softly as he helps him stand
Taichi pouted, slightly pushing against his brother's back to help him stand too. If he was a little bit more stronger, he could be more helpful.

"Mama knows I'm here. She said she didn't mind as long as I'm a good boy. And I want to help Haichi, so you can rely on me!" He said stubbornly. As an extra, he gave him the puppy eyes while his lips were quivering. The little boy knew his weaknesses, so he always uses cuteness against him to get a bit spoiled. He couldn't possibly tell him no.
A groan left Haichi as he was helped up, though he set a hand on his stomach. Feeling the youngsters stir in there but they were quick to calm down.

"Thank you." Haichi said. "It's a rather long and probably boring story, would you believe I still have several months left?"

IT was true, Haichi wasn't even near being due. He loved his shop and he wanted to keep working but, his size was making it difficult and he was only going to get bigger with each month that passed. Looking down at his brother, he gave a sigh. Oh why! WHy did his little brother have to be so cute?!

"Alright alright. You can lend a hand today, but don't pick up anything too heavy." Haichi instructed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,165 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,773 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,856 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The Hung and The belly with dolria1 Roxas Atlas 74 10,558 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
  Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl) Pregali64 180 30,392 11-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl) PregnantForever 11 3,740 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Buffet belly rubs penguinmartim 3 1,175 02-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Last Post: penguinmartim
  Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing ) Dots 231 38,744 12-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: mpregisamazing
  The College Cow (Closed with big bumpin) SeanWoods221 38 7,251 12-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
Photo My triplet belly mthcolt 1 1,396 07-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com