Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
Sam is the big boss of this company and today will have new employee come to work. That make he must come to meet big boss before go to work.

Sam 
Age 35 
Brown eye, black hair, 182 cm with muscular body

(The story begins when new employee knock boss's room door)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex
Age 23
Light brown hair, blue-green eyes 168 cm with an average build, slightly muscular, but not really toned

Alex knocked on the head of the company's door. He quickly made sure his tie was straight and he looked presentable. He was extremely nervous about meeting his new employer.
Come in. I'm tell someone but still working and don't see who is coming in my room.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex stepped into the office and stood in front of the desk. "You wanted to meet me, sir?" He whispered timidly.
i'm look up to see who is him. "Are you new employee? you're great that can come to work in this company but work is hard.You understand me? "

(I saw him he is so good man and i think i'm feel special with him but i can't say that)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded quickly and swallowed a little. "I understand. I am ready to work hard, sir."
"Good lets do your work"
Today i'm finished work late i walks out of my room and i saw someone still working i move to him.
"Hey why you still working man"

(you want we having sex now of after this during dating)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex looked up at the boss. "Oh, I just need to finish something." He said before going back to his work.

(I'm fine with either. You can choose)
"hey man i told you that work is hard but not overdo it not good if you're sick i care about you OK?"
"OK it's time for me to back home see you tomorrow"

(Holy shit i said that i care about him. what am i doing i hope he don't know that i'll care him --- Sam's thinking)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled and looked up at him. He heard him say that he cared and made him feel welcomed here. He stopped working. "Thanks, I've never had a boss who actually cared about me." He said thinking he meant it in a friendly manner.
I go to work everyday and i saw him everyday i hope he'll like this work. skip ahead to 1 months later the office have end of year party and everyone joined it. i come to the party and look for Alex but he's not here i find him and found him at the office balcony. "What are you doing here? why you're alone here"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex looked over his shoulder before turning to face Sam. "Oh, I'm not much of a partier. I prefer to be alone."
I stand beside him and look at the sky like him doing "Hey boy do you like this work?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex sighed a little and shrugged. "It's all right. The pay is great."
"How about other things? Do you have much friend in here?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex shrugged a little. "No, not really."
((Hello?))
(Oh sorry)
"Umm it's okay you just stay here for not long time" Sam move to Alex closely "Hey do you have plane for weekend?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex shook his head and looked up at the older man. "No, I don't have any plans. I might come in and work."
"Work? you're so diligent man but you should relax for sometime. I'll come and work too but if it's not too much trouble. Shall we find something eat after work?" Sam moved closely and tried to touch Alex's hand
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,467 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,779 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,090 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,659 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,211 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,140 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,065 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8