Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl)
Sam was an 18 year old senior in high school.  He stands at 5'7" tall, has short, straight brown hair, and blue eyes.  But it's easy to spot him in a crowd because he has huge Q-Cup breasts, a massive, round, bubble butt, and a huge cock that gets even larger when it's fully erect, he also has a large pair of balls that are each as big as pumpkins.

Sam walked to his first class as he pulled the hood of his sweatshirt down over his face in an attempt to avoid the stares he's been getting since puberty.
Sakura was the most beautiful 18 year old superfuta you'll ever meet. She stands at 5'1" tall, short blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when her cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sakura was nervous about how everyone will react to her looks. She walked into the classroom and sat in her desk beside Sam.
Sam was shocked when he saw a new girl sit next to him. Until then, he thought he was the only one to have such massive proportions, but she had a massive boobs and butt, and even a huge cock and balls, just like him.
Sakura looked at Sam and she smiled and blushed. "Hi there. My name is Sakura. What's your name?" Sean asked.
"Uh, hi." Sam also blushed. Girls usually avoid Sam since they don't want to date a guy that had bigger tits than they do, so he doesn't really have much experience with them.
"Oh, don't be nervous around me. I won't bite." She winked. "I was wondering if you wanna hang out at my place."
"Yes! Er, I mean, I'm cool with that." Sam said as he tried to rein in his excitement.

"Uh, what's your name anyway?" He asked.
"I already told you. My name is Sakura." She giggled. She wrote down her address on a piece of paper. "Here's my address. I'll see ya later."
"Okay, see ya." Sam said as Sakura got up and left as class ended. He looked at the piece of paper as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that he got a girl's address and phone number.

When the school day ended sometime later, he arrived at the address he was given and rang the doorbell.
Sakura opened the door and smiled. "Hey, Sam. Come on in." She said as he led the sexy boy to her bedroom.
"This is uh, a nice place you got here." Sam said as he tried not to bump his massive boobs into hers.
"Thanks. It's just me and my mother leaving here." Sakura said as the entered into Sakura's bedroom. "I think that you have a really sexy body."
"Wait, you do!? Everyone else tells me that my body is freaky-looking." Sam said in disbelief.
"That's because your body is like mine." Sakura smiled as she started to take her top off to reveal her enormous breasts.
"Whoa! Uh, do you think we're going a bit too fast here? I mean, we just met." Sam said. He couldn't believe his eyes as he saw Sakura start taking her clothes off in front of him.
"Maybe, but I really wanna touch your sexy body." Sakura smiled as she took her pants off; which revealed her huge bubble butt and enormous genitals.
"Uh..." Sam couldn't speak as he stared at Sakura's massively sexy body. He could feel his own huge cock making an enormous tent in his pants as it quickly got hard.
Sakura walked up to Sam and started to rub his growing hard on. "Feeling horny, Sam?" She asked.
Sam gave out a soft moan. He could only nod as Sakura touch his massive, hard cock.
"You look uncomfortable, Sam. Let me help you with that." Sakura smiled as she started to take Sam's clothes off. Whem she took his hoodie and shirt off, Sakura started to massage Sam's massive breasts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,985 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,277 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,916 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,046 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,920 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8