Closed The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'5'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Sean and his boyfriend were heading out to a night club. "Ready to have some fun, babe?" Sean asked his boyfriend.
Roy 25 slim, muscular, Brown hair, 5'8, smooth complexion

Yes I am ready Baby as I kiss you ...so ready for tonight Sean.....ready to party

My balls are huge and getting bigger, going to give Sean what he has been dreaming of. Hope I can keep my balls in my pants they are getting tight. Want to suprise Saean
Sean and Roy got on the dance floor. As they were dancing, Sean started to kiss his boyfriend softly on the lips.
Roy kisses Sean back and put his hands around his neck. He feels his cock getting really hard and his balls even bigger and bigger. "Sean, MMMMMMMMM you make me feel so good Baby" he says. Roy puts his tongue into Sean's mouth as they dance. "MMMMMM Sean, I have such a big surprise for you later Babe"
"Mmm. I really wanna see this surprise." Sean moaned as he started to grind his body against Roy.
"OOOOOOO BABY....your pushing against me to hard...ooooffffff" I hold you closer hoping to make it a little more before I give you your surprise. "By the way....your surprise is getting bigger and bigger" I say smiling
"Why don't we head back to our apartment, so that I can see my surprise?" Sean asked as the went back to their car.
"MMMMMMM, OK Babe" as Roy waddles to the car his balls are so large and full at this point "You drive " he says and he carfully got into the passanger seat
Sean got into the driver seat and drove home. As they got to their apartment, Roy's balls were starting to rip his pants.
"Sean, Honey....I can't make it any further Babe" as he rips off his shreaded pants to reveal a large cock and to VERY large and VERY full balls "We have to start fucking down here and drain my balls a little. I know you always wanted so much cum shot into your ass that you lokked pregnant"
Sean started taking his pants off. "Yes, I have, babe and I want you to fill me up to the brim with your cum, babe." Sean moaned.
Roy moved his fully extended cock and cum filled balls around and thrust his cock into Sean's ass, he needed relief as soon as possible. "OH SEAN...YESSSSS" he monaed as he began to thrust in an out of Sean's ass. "OOOOHHHHH BABY, YES"
Sean moaned as he rocked his hips against Roy's powerful thrusts. "Mmm. I can't wait for you to fill me up." Sean moaned.
"OOOOOOHHHHHH" Roy moaned "It will be in stages Sean, I really want to fill you with all the cum you want Baby" Roy kept fucking Sean's tight ass over and over again harder and harder
Sean can feel that Roy was close. "Fill me up, babe. Fill me up to the brim." Sean moaned loudly.
"OOOOOO!! OOOOHHHH!!!! OOOOOOOO!!!!!!: Roy fucked Sean even harder and blew a massive amount of cum into his ass "AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH, YES BABY"
Sean moaned even louder as his belly started growing rapidly. "MMMM! Get me even bigger, babe." Sean moaned.
"OOOOHHHH OOOOOOO" as Roy fucked Sean hard as some of the neighbors come to watch as they fuck more and more "OOOOOOOOOOOO" as Roy shoots a second load of cum into Sean
Sean moaned as his belly continues to grow bigger and bigger. Soon, his belly almost touched the ground.
"OOOOOO YESSSSSS" as Roy pulled his cock out of Sean. "MMMMMM so good Baby...and you are so big" Roy's balls were a bit smaller but soon they began to expand again with cum "I got enough cum out of my balls that I can move without pain we can go inside to our apartment now Sean"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,202 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Cum Inflation Facility Sean Woodard 2 1,324 08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,373 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,281 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,641 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 77,014 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,584 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,170 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,859 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant