Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
Name: Alkaid "Al" Canes
Appearance: in human form, dark hair green eyes, tanned and muscular. Tall at 6'6". Can switch into a giant black dragon. He was a dark elemental dragon, able to control water, fire, lighting, wind at will. The power would be conntrolled in human form.

Alkaid was cruising around the desert that was his territory. As a dragon, he did not usually show up in front of mortals. He was, however, in need of a breeder now. Dragon was so scarce in number that they usually rely on other species to bear their young. They have a unique mechanism to ensure the bearer would breed at least one dragon in every litter. Alkaid had yet to meet a suitable breeder though.

While he was flying, his sharp eyesight had discovered a dark form, what look like to be a human in the yellow sand. He flew down and landed elegantly, his giant wings folded in and he changed into his human form. "Human, why are you here?"
Name: Horus
Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, muscular but slim. 6'0".
Horus got lost in the desert while he was walking to the new path along the desert. It is something that he loves to do with his brother who has died last year. "Just try to not forget him" It is what he thought when he walked every time . He tried to find the way back to his village this times but everywhere is the desert now. He doesn't not sure where is this place now. He just walks and walks. He flinched as he heard the sound from his back. Horus was not sure who is the man. He looks so good with his build but still scares him for a bit. "I....I'm just "
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Why are you here? Do you know where this place is? You have trespassed on my territory." There is something about this man that made his heart beat a little faster. Alkaid found himself feeling connected with this handsome young man. Had he finally found his mate? 
"Your territory? what does it mean? does this place is not a desert?" Horus was confused with something the man said. He just wants to go back to his home now. "I...I'm getting lost. If this is your territory, can you tell the way out for me?" Sam was a little sweaty after he walked in the desert for a long time, makes Al can see his body for a little bit through his white clothes
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The lean figure of the human was seductive. Through the white gown he could see the nipples showing and the whole waistline showing. Alkaid swallowed and cleared his voice, focusing again from the distraction.

"This area is under my control. Do you not know of the existence of dragons?" He asked with a proud attitude. He was the owner of this piece of land and he took pride in it. His realm also covered multiple oasis and seashore, one of the largest territories among dragons.
"Dragons? w...what do you mean? Is that not only the fairy tales?" He said, wiping his sweat from his forehead. Horus has ever heard about it before but he has never believed it. He breathed heavily as the weather runs high. Horus don't know why he feels so weird with the man who stand in front of him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Such an ignorant being. Like your own species. Always only cared about yourselves." Alkaid sneered. "So what are you doing wandering here?" He saw thr human started swaying, almost like he was about to faint.
"What do you mean? I....I just want to back to my village. Please, you told me this is your place, tell me how to back" Horus said, breathing heavily. The weather is too hot and makes he can't hold any longer. He drank the water to make he feel better but it doesn't help sp much during the desert.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Those seductive lips moistening with water make him even more attractive. Alkaid then decided he would keep this human as his breeder, forever. "Now that you have entered into my territory, it isnt that easy to get back out. I would take you to my den now." Grabbing the human by his waist, he spread his giant dark wings and flew high in the air.

(I assume the dragon got an intermediate form where he could just get the wings out and not shift to dragon entirely?)
Horus eyes widen as Al moved quickly and grabbed him. He was about to faint because Al did it roughly "Please, don't do this! I just got lost. I do not intend to come here." He said, trying to move inside Al's arms but can't do it much in the air. His tears run down on his face when he saw what he had never seen before. Everything is too bad to Horus now and he doesn't know what will happen with him
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al wanted to kiss away the tears when he saw the human crying, but he warned himself not to show his affection so early. He brought the human to his palace in one of the oasis. The palace was large but empty and he had always hoped to fill it with children. 

Walking pass the great hall and down the stairs, he entered a dungeon and pushed him inside. "I have to punish you for entering my land. Stay here until you admit your mistake. What's your name, prisoner?"
"Please, I don't intend to come here," Horus said, trying to ask for his freedom but nothing happens. His body is shaking when the dragon pushed him in the place that dark and weird. "I....I'm Horus. Please just let me go" He said, looking at the strong man who stand in front of him. his eyes seem to want something all the time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Horus. Now Horus, remember my name, I am Alkaid, I will be your master from now on. Think about your mistake in here. Whenever you are ready to admit your fate as my bre... slave, I would let you out." Al almost said out loud "breeder" but he stopped at the last minute. He would not let Horus know about his destiny just yet.
"Let me out? don't you lie?" Horus said, looking at the man before he left the room. He hugged his body, trying to make himself warm. Although this place is in the desert, it is too cold. He doesn't know how long has passed but now his stomach is growling. "what did I do to deserve this?" He said with himself, trying to make everything quiet.

(Hey can we make it rough at the start? like rape or something less than that lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ya sure. How about Horus tried to escape and was discovered leading to the rough sex?)

Alkaid wasnt sure what he want Horus to do. He had to consider how to treat his breeder. That night, as he was relaxing on his bed about to go to sleep, he heard some strange noises down from the dungeon. Worried about the human, as he remember how he looked so pale in the desert, he quickly went down and check to see if his breeder was sick.
The room is dark and Horus couldn't bear with it. His body was shaking after he tried to find the way out. It took for a little long time when he knows that the door was opened easier that he thought. He tried to find the way out when he heard someone is walking down. His body is shaking again because he know who that is.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al was ferious when he found his slave was trying to escape. He was like a deer caught by the headlight, trembling in fear. "How dare you human, for trying to escape! I would have thought you have more intelligence." In his anger he grabbed Horus by his waist, dragging him up the stairs he entered into his own bedroom. He threw the human onto his bed and started ripping his clothes away.
"Please no!!! I don't intend to escape. I....I just scare the darkness, please" He said, trying to move in the dragon's arms. his eyes widen when Al threw him onto the bed and ripping his clothes off. "What are you doing, sir? Please, please" He said, trying to push the dragon away but nothing happen with his power.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I was not going to get to this step, but congratulations you have angered me. Now you have to bear the cost." Al saif sacastically. He got his own trousers off, showing off his long muscular legs and his thick, massive member. His size was much larger than any human could possibly be.  Shoving the human down on the bed, he easily stopped his struggling and shoved 2 fingers into his hole with no mercy.
Horus screamed loudly as the fingers went into his ass. it really hurts and he can't even bear with it. "Please Sir! Please no! I can do everything but not like this. ahhh" He gasped as Al was moving his fingers around to stretch his tight ass. It's very bad moment in his life since his brother has died. Horus prayed for god to stop it because it's just only one thing he can do and Al seems to not care about it
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,207 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,328 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,752 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,199 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,542 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,361 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,010 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,885 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,600 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321