Closed The Birth w/ Dots
Cassander couldn't get comfortable. Being eight and a half months pregnant didn't help, of course, but this was different. Cass assumed he was just going into labor, and tried not to panic too much over it. His husband kept saying it was okay to be a little worried, with this being their first child, but Cass didn't want to harm the baby by stressing over anything. Their child had been head down for a few days now, only delivering a couple small kicks to the carrier's ribs every so often. Cass didn't mind, reading that prior to delivery, the baby would settle, allowing a small warning to the carrier. Now, Cass laid in bed with his husband contently asleep at his side, hugging a maternity pillow close as he watched a rerun of some soap opera at five in the morning. He'd begun to feel contractions, but they were nearly forty-five minutes apart, not wanting to wake his love yet.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam is falling asleep beside his wife, placing his hand on Can's belly. He's so excited with their first child after They got married two years ago. This is one of his dreams since he was young to have a perfect wife and his children walking around. Since Cass was the last month pregnancy. He does everything to help Cass. He does all housework, He tries to come home early and massage Cas's belly every night. Sam opened his eyes slowly as he felt his wife is moving beside him. "Honey?" He said softly, rubbing Cass's belly under his hand
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Cass glanced up at his husband, moving a hand to lay over the other rubbing over his belly. "Hey," he mumbled, smiling softly. "Sleep well? It's gonna be a long day, babe," he uttered, hinting at the fact that he was in labor. He didn't want to say it outright, not wanting Sam to freak out. Not this early.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam gave Cass a warm smile. kissing Cass's neck softly and rubbing his belly gently. "Yeah, this is my day off. We can do everything you want" He said not knowing what happen to his wife. He notices it when Cas start to moan in pain. "Honey? Are you okay?" He says as he realizes how tense of Cass's belly now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," Cass stammers, shifting slightly to prop his body up on one elbow. The contractions were getting closer, but not by much. Half an hour since the last one.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You're not fine honey. We have been together for many years. I know it" Sam hugged his wife tightly from the behind. He can guess what happen now. "You can ask any help from me, honey. this is our first child" He says softly. "Want belly massage?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Back massage would be better," Cass confessed, his back hurting because the baby was close to it. His whole middle hurt, hoping it would be a shorter labor from how much a single contraction hurt. He didn't want to seem so helpless, not wanting to rely on his husband for everything, especially now. Giving birth was a carrier's job.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Okay, honey. Remember!! Tell me when you want anything. I love you hun" He said, helping Cass to sat up slowly. Then He got behind his wife and ran his hands all over Cass's back. "Feel good huh?" Said sam then move his hand to massage the side of the belly and back to Cass back again.
(Hey can it be twins? and Can we make it very had and painful labor?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
((yeah, but can they not know it's twins until the last minute? Like Cass already had one baby then there's another they didnt know about?))

"Love you, too," Cass breathed, kneeling in front of Sam so his husband could massage his aching back and sides. Even with the contractions far apart, they lasted a long time, this one having gone on nearly three minutes. He tried to relax when Sam rubbed his back, stifling a moan when the contraction reached its peak.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Relax honey I know you can do it. We'll do this together" Sam said, holding his wife tightly as Cass almost can't kneel by himself. He helped Cass to lean on his chest more while he's massaging his belly. "Tell me when you wanna change position hun." Sam whispers to Cass's ear, trying to make his wife relax as the baby seems to get lower to Cass's birth canal.
(yeah I love it and can we make it be very and painful labor, right?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
((Yeah))

Cass leaned back against Sam, rocking his hips slightly in an attempt to move the baby down and relieve some pain. Afrer a while and a few more contractions, Cass stretched slightly, nudging Sam. "I wanna walk," he mumbled, trying to move himself without Sam's help. He was stubborn in not wanting to rely on his husband, knowing this was what he was made for. Born into. He had the natural stature of a carrier, relatively short (Cass himself was only 5'5"), with wide hips designed to make things easier. Little did either of them know it wouldn't help much.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam held Cass tightly as he fell in his arms after trying to move without Sam's help. "Hey, bebe. I know what you're thinking but I'm willing to do this with you then ask for my help, don't make me feel bad by didn't help my wife." He said then he put his arms under Cass's shoulders and help him to stand again. "Slowly hun. We don't wanna induce it" He gets behind his wife, holding Cass's entire body. after a minute Sam gets Cass to balance himself they start to walk slowly around the room.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass hesitantly took Sam's help in getting up, slowly shifting off of the bed and standing. He leaned against the other, rocking slightly as he felt another contraction start, the baby moving down ever so slightly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Are you okay honey? wanna sit?" Sam asked as Cass stop moving and moaning in pain. He can feel the baby is moving down. it's almost time now. "I think we can walk for a bit the doctor told me that it'll help in labor then we can prepare for it" Sam says, holding Cass tightly and walk some more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm--I'm okay," Cass wheezed, rolling his hips slightly in an attempt to help with the pain. The contractions were quickly getting closer together, only five minutes apart now. It was another half hour before Cass felt his water break, letting our a long, low moan.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam's eyes widen as he felt something wet on his feet. Cass fell to his arms with a long moan. "I think it's time to sit honey," He said and help his wife to go to the bed. He got Cass on the bed gently and held his hand tightly. "How do you wanna do it hun? wanna lay or squat?" He asked his wife who have the red face and sweaty body.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Squatting," Cass rasped out, kneeling on the bed with hos hands in front of him to support him. The pressure was easily becoming too much, Cass unsure if he was ready to push yet. Something felt wrong, but he didn't know what. Maybe the baby was just big and it scared him...
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Okay, honey. Remember!! tell me everything and ask me when you want help." Sam got in front of Cass and held his wife shoulders as he helped Cass to squat. "It's okay honey. I'm here" He whispers warmly then kisses Cass gently to encourage his wife.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass returned the kiss, burying his face into Sam's chest. He moaned through another contraction, rocking himself again. "Sam, the baby dropped," he spoke softly, waiting for a new contraction to start pushing. They were only a minute apart now, practically on top of each other.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Just push honey. very hard but slowly. we don't wanna tear your ass" Sam said, rubbing Cass's hair as his face is leaning on his chest. He can feel Cass is so shaky with the contraction. He then hugs his wife tightly as Cass start to push. it's so bad for Sam to hear his wife is screaming in pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,323 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,779 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,749 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,384 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,260 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,327 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,535 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,367 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,985 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,171 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25