Closed Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus)
I’m looking for a partner who is willing to help me as my character does some testing for a company that makes products for men who want to experience labor and birth, but they don’t want to actually have a child to take care of at the end. My character will be testing a variety of products. First is a small object that looks like a pill that you insert, at which point it attaches to your uterus. Then it grows rapidly over the course of 24 hours, at which point you have a large belly that can be painful if that’s the variation you took. Then, whenever you are ready, you take pills to start ‘labor.’ These pills come in a few varieties. You have to take a length one (like 24 hour labor, 10 hour labor, a month long labor, etc.) and an intensity one (really bad really fast, slow and easy, quick and easy, etc.). Then after labor you birth the now large object. The twist (if you want to add it) is there is another pill that pauses this pregnancy at that stage and you can’t continue past that stage unless you take an unpause pill. So if you wanted a short, intense labor originally but change your mind and want a long intense labor, just pause it and be in the intense labor as long as you want. This includes in pushing stages and everything. Once you have birthed the object, it will then shrink back down to the small size, and you can do it whenever you feel like doing it again.

My character info:
Name- Mason
Age- College kid (early 20s)
Relationship status- [Decide if your character is dating mine or if they are just a helpful friend]
Personality- Smart, pretty kind. Super curious, and has always wanted to be pregnant, but smart enough to know he can’t handle being a father.
Background- Comes from a wealthy family, who has connections so he can test these products. Desperately wants to be pregnant and experience labor and birth at home, but knows he can’t be a dad right now. But it’s summer and he’s got time to kill... why not make some money by testing a product that will help him achieve his dream?
~~~~~~~~~~
Mason sighed as he got up. He thought it was going to be a totally normal and boring day... at least until he saw e had a package. A package from a certain company called ‘No Man Left Behind’ as in no man who wanted to experience pregnancy would ever be left behind. He was suddenly super excited. He knew he could do this alone, but he also knew he should probably have someone there in case things went wrong. So he got out his phone and texted ye person he knew wouldn’t judge him for what he was about to ask this friend to supervise.
(Would you be fine with me?
((Yeah totally!))
Name: Jack
Relationship status : Boyfriend of Mason
Personality : Intelligent, extroverted, a nice person and an overall good friend. He can be very kinky at times and just like Mason he loves pregnancy
Mason texted him frantically. ‘Jack! My package came! I assume you want to help me out... ?’ he smiled as he sent the text, anxiously awaiting the response.
Jacks text message came immediately back: "OMG, that's great news. When can I visit you? “
‘I mean... I’m home alone now. This is my summer job, considering I’m getting paid to be the tester. So now? I’ve got the package open and all the boys and pieces laid out.’
Jack went out to go to his boyfriend. After 30 minutes he arrived and knocked on his door.
Mason ran and opened the door for him. “Come in, come in! I have so many thing. We have to discuss OPTIONS!” He was so giggly and happy. He loved the idea of labor and birth.
"Oh tell me!" Jack said also excited. "I hope we can both try it out."
“So the main discussion topic is how long you want to deal with me. It takes 24 hours to grow. Then we can wait any amount of time we want, and then I take a pill to start labor. At that point we decide how long I should be in labor for, and how intense it is. And then finally, once I’m at the pushing stage, we can decide if we want to pause there and you can see me in a lot of pain... for however long you want me like that.”
"What would be your favorite thing to do?
“Once I have the belly, I wanna go out and do stuff. Then when we get back, I want to sleep with it. Then in the morning I’ll take the labor pil, probably one that’s about 24 hours. Then I’ll labor, and when I’m I’m in the middle of pushing, take the pause pill. Then I’ll be sick with pain and pressure from pushing for a few more hours, while you can get mean at me. You know hoe I love that. Then whenever we’re ready, I can unpause. Or, alternatively, I can do all that but be out of the house for a lot of it. Like labor in public, be pushing in public... what do you think?”
"That sounds really great my dear" Jack smiles happy about what is to come
“Do you want to get started?” He asked softly, holding out the object that would make him look and feel pregnant.
"Absolutely! “ He replied and looked excited
Mason smiled. He stripped. “I’m gonna insterbthis into myself.” He said, before doing so. He grunted softly a tiny bit with effort, but soon it was up there. “And now we wait.”
A few hours passed until Mason got a bump as a 4 month pregnant would have. "You look incredible." Jack said while touching Masons bump
Mason sighed. “I feel both incredible and like crap.”
"I guess you will love it." Jack looked at him. Can I do something for you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,379 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8