Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots)
Name: Ronan
Appearance: Dark haired, tall and large for a 'human', he was the pack leader of the local werewolf community, right after his father's passing. He had come to the holy dwelling of werewolves to complete the ritual that would allow him the status as the next pack alpha, with his heavily pregnant mate, he was in need of recovering, therefore he was staying another night in this old mansion, stonehouse that resembled a small scaled castle. 

the ritual was challenging and dangerous, but ronan had passed this ancient test of all werewolf ancestors to gain himself the status as the next pack leader.  the big man was in half wolf form, his head laying there against his pregnant mate's side, his claws long and protectively cupping the bump.  His large silvery wolf head was magnificent, even with his eyes closed.  Hewas breathing smoothly, and his body recovering well with the new power as the pack leader blossoming on him. 
Name: Rohan, nickname "Rey"
Appearance: red-brown haired, shorter than his mate and slender with a bit of muscle. Rey was just in the normal size of human which meant to be "carrier". He had pinkish skin which could be easily burnt with the sun.

Rey had had his normal life since he was born. Having a normal life in the school, going to the university he wanted and starting his own journey in this world. Everything was normal until the day he had met someone he could call as his "mate" now. They knew each other since Rey was the apprentice but they had started learning each other after one of the darkest days in Ronan's life when he lost his boyfriend who had nearly become his mate at that moment. They had slowly learned each other for years until the propose and now the had become the family. They were expecting their first son who could come to this world anytime soon.

They had visited here two days ago, and they couldn't reject not coming here although Rey was 9 months pregnant with Ronan's son. The ritual had been done already and Rey didn't even join that since it was a bit brutal and he could handle seeing his husband being hurt. He just stayed in the room, reading some books but nothing could draw his attention more than the baby inside his belly. He was so active today, and he was getting the position to come out. Rey was afraid that he didn't tell Ronan. He didn't want to bother his husband after that ritual, but the baby didn't seem to wait now. Rey had woken up during the night with the sharp pain ran through his belly. He tried to calm himself down and get back to sleep but he couldn't. The pain was getting worse and he finally reached the point that he couldn't handle this lone anymore. "R..Ronan" He called his lover while rubbing his belly. Rey was sitting on his knee now, trying to relieve some pressure inside his womb, but their son was s strong as his father and he couldn't wait any longer now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Ronan had thought his life would be doomed and dark from the moment his boyfriend died in that accident. He stlil could remember how he spent all day and night in office, trying to usse work to make himself forget about his loss. all that suppressed sadness culminated and erupted one night, when it was the full moon and he was suddenly hit with the overwhelming sadness of losing his almost-mate. He changed in that office of his and howled towards the moon - only to find his apprentice at the door, seeing his werewolf form that he had hidden from all 'humans' before this. and that was how their relationship started.

Ronan would wake up at the smallest movement from rey if he wasn't so drained from teh ritual. His body needed the time to recover, and he was surrounded by his mate's scent. At half wolf form, his hands were long claws and his legs half wolf half man, looking like a hybrid between a human and a wolf. he growled when he was moved, then he blinked his eyes open - he was finally waking up from the 12 hours of sleep he had after the ritual, and the power that his ancstors had granted him as leader was slowly filling his body.

"rey...?" he mumbled, blinking a few more time and pushed himself up onto one of his paws. "is it the baby...?" he asked with great concern. he licked rey's cheeks and sniffed around his belly. "oh boy... our baby's ready." he said quietly. he could smell the subtle change... this would happen very fast now.

he rubbed his furry head around rey's swollen stomach to comfort his mate. "this is a contraaction... our baby's very ready. he's telling me that..."" he said looking up at rey with his wolven eyes.
Rey grabbed Ronan's fur tightly as the contraction hit him. "T...this is too soon. W...we can't do this here." He whimpered, knowing that the baby would come soon. This wasn't too soon at all, in fact, this was the due days after 9 and a half months. The werewolf or hybrid would have a bit longer period of pregnancy and they both knew that the baby could come soon. Their doctor who was also the werewolf had already warned them about this but they needed to come here.

Rey grabbed his husband tightly as Ronan got in front of him and held his side. Their faces were facing each other and Rey could clearly the silver fur shining under the moonlight. "I....I'm scared," He whispered, looking up at his lover. There were only the housemaids there and no one could help them with this. Rey sighed as Ronan kissed him, trying to calm his carrier down. The weather was really cold and only the warmth from his lover that could calm Rey down now. Rey was still sitting on his knee while holding his lover tightly, so Ronan could rub his big hand around his belly. He knew that his son had the bond with his father and they seemed to be able to communicate in a strange way. Ronan always knew how to handle when the baby got too active and that was so helpful, but not much for now. The pain was building inside Rey. It wasn't too d now and they would have some time to prepare.

(I love that dog's reaction from Ronan hehe ;), but maybe make him a bit panicking? I mean he seems to know everything now lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(HAHA yea Ronan was looking a bit too calm right? ok, i will make him panic a little)

ronan was trying to stay calm for his mate, but onc Rey sstarted shimpering witht he pain and holding him so tightly, the alpha was feeling panicky as well. "Shh Rey, we can do this... we must do this. we knew we might need to do this right?" he said, asking Rey questions, but really he was asking himself. he rubbed his head against the human, letitng his fur seep up the humans' frightful tears and snuggle closer to him.

"I'm sorry babe... let's go now. Before this gets too serious, we can get to the hospital." Ronan said looking out the window. he was shocked to find it all white outsde. "oh please..." he said, wanting to climb off bed but he coudln't leeave his mate alone. He soothed over Rey, the tiny human was panting hard holding his belly. "Shh babe, breath..." the alpha could only comfort his mate with a trembling voice when he realised there was a chance they might be trapped here for real. they would need to deliver their baby on their own....
Rey was panicking until Ronan placed his big hand on him and calmed his little carrier down. "I...I'm scared." He whimpered, looking up at his lover. They had indeed taken the labor class, but this was totally different. The contractions were still quite far from each other, but it was painful, and Rey could feel the baby got in the position inside his womb. Rey rested his entire body on his lover s Ronan hugged him gently, trying to calm his mate down. He was still sitting on his knee and Rey didn't want to change the position anytime soon. He tried to breathe in and out slowly and deeply as the contraction hit him, making him let out some hiss.
Rey looked him at his lover again as Ronan kissed his forehead, wiping the tears from his eyes while another had was rubbing his big belly, trying to give his mate a little comfort. "I...I love you, Ronan" Rey whispered. Ronan fur was shining under the full moon behind him and Rey could clearly see the face of his mate. The big smile from that scary wold face. He could feel the love of his mate. He knew that Ronan was trying his best to calm him down and he loved that from his big man.
PM me If you want to RP. 
His mate was afraid and his fear was keeping Ronan close to the human. "I love you too babe." he whispered, nudging Rey with his snout, he curled up his large body around Rey and sat back down on the bed. Since the snow storm was still harshly blowing outside, he didn't think it was a good idea to risk theri lives heading back in town. They would have to do it here.... their doctor had warned them about this and taught them basic knowledge int his, but Ronan wasn't feeling too confident.

He curled his big and furry body around Rey, circling him up with his thick layer of fur. he took him closer and rested his big wolf head on Rey's belly, just resting lightly on it, not putting extra pressure on it. "shhhh Rey.. deep breathes baby. This will be on for awhile, don't tense up when the pain comes, remmeber? You will be tired very soon if you get so nervous..." he said gently, reaching out his paw he pressed it on the bottom of Rey's large belly, careful of not hurting Rey with his sharp, just establishing contact with the baby so the little one wouldn't kick too harshly.

"are you cold?" Ronan curled up tighter around Rey, pushing himself up a little so Rey could rest more comfortably on his waist. "you are trembling..." he said, pressing his head against Rey's. 
Rey took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down for a little bit now. It felt nice to have a big warm hand rubbing his belly gently. Rey shook his head as Ronan asked that. Everything was a bit better now and the warmth from his lover was really helpful. Rey tried to rest s much as he could. He closed eyes and tried to take a small nap during the contractions. It was getting tense and the contractions were getting closer and closer. Ry gave Ronan a weak smile as his mate licked his face gently. It was the way to show his love in this form. They didn't really like that but it was so good for this moment.

He grabbed Ronan's fur tightly s another contraction hit. Rey tried his best to not freak out. He kept breathing in and out slowly through the contraction until it was gone. "He's just so strong, just like his father," Rey said, rubbing his large belly gently. The baby had been a bit calmed down by his father now and he was still getting ready in the position. "Funny enough. He will be born in the same place as his father" Rey said, smiling weakly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The contractions were clearly going stronger with Rey panting so hard when the pain peaked. It was heartbreaking for Ronan to witness his mate in so much pain, but he couldn't do anything to relief it. he curled up tighter around Rey and licked his belly this time, using his claws to very gently lift up his shirt so he wouldn't make it wet. "shh...." he told the baby when Rey's belly went so tight it was hard like a rock, then hugged close to him waiting for Rey to relax from the pain.

"he is strong.... and how did you know i was also born here?" Ronan smiled, laying his head on his paws to look at Rey with his 'puppy' eyes. "i thought my mother didn't tell you that...?" the day Ronan was born was a special day. His father was the pack leader, but when his mother was heavily pregnant, his father was hurt in a fight and needed the power of this ancient mansion to help him heal, that was why he was born here, because his mother had insisted on coming togeher with her mate.

Ronan took a deep breath and tried shifting. The snow was getting heavier outside, and even with their fire, it was still getting more and more chilly. Ronan wanted to change into his full wolf form, with fluffier furs, but he couldn't with his body still changing. he panted after trying, and whimpered at how useless he felt.
"Y..yeah, your mother told me when we visited him last year. That was a very sad and wonderful story at the same time." He said, thinking what Ronan's mother told him. He said it was the thought fight from his husband and Ronan's father ended up getting the venom in his blood. Normally people could live like days before they died from that poison, but with his strong Ronan's father were and the help from this place, he could live more than 30 years until he died, but it was still so early for someone who was so strong like Ronan's father. Rey was so glad that they would have that kind of fight in this ages, so Ronan would need to take that many risks being the pack leader. The poison was also the reason why Ronan's father couldn't have more children since the poison could affect his baby and even his mate if Ronan's mother got pregnant again.

"We should visit your mother more often." He said, looking back at his lover. They indeed had hired the maids for another mother, but nothing would feel like his own son visiting him with his grandson. Rey respected Ronan's mother a lot. He was the first person accepting how his son would have a relationship with the human, and he was indeed a person who talked with Ronan's father until he accepted Rey as their son in law. "Your mother is such a wonderful person. I'm wondered if I can be like him." Rey whispered, leaning against Ronan's thick fur. The pains were still hitting him from time to time but it wasn't that bad for now. He tried his best to calm down, but Rey knew that it would get worse soon.

()Oh, I just notice how you use "her" for Ronan's mother after I finish this reply, but idk, I'm imagining both Ronan's parents being the werewolf, and maybe they were a very good friend until they realize how they love each other. I think that sounds so sweet, so I have changed his mather to a male werewolf. I hope that's fine for you :))
(Idk if it sounds weird, but when I think about werewolf them, I'd like to have quite a lot more male than female.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea sure, no problem. It will be the first time we have the seeder's mother as a male? ;) )

Ronan nodded with his big wolf head. "yea we will visit him more often... after we have this baby. He will be thrilled to see a pup." he smiled, but there was something sad in it. ronan always knew how much his mother loved babies, and it was very sad that he coudln't get pregnant any more after him. He wanted to compensate for it. "we will give him more grandchildren later... he will be happy to have a little one all over again after this one grew up more and began going to school." he grinned in a wolfish way, hinting something to his mate.

He licked Rey's belly some more when the human started whimpering again with the pain. The contractions were building fast, gaining in intensity. Rey's body was trying hard to expel the baby now that the pup was ready. "Shhh babe.... stop squirming, mommy's trying to get you into the world. don't add to his troubles..." the alpha said gently, asking the baby to stay still through the contraction. After Rey's breathing returned to normal with the pain going away, Ronan looked up at him with his glowing eyes. "you will be a great mother like him. I am sure of that.... He will be there to guide us through every step of parenthood..... and I will also be there more often for our pups." because of the poison, Ronan's father was sickly and weakened, so as a child, he didn't have a lot of time with his father, and his father sometimes acted quite cool against his only son. Ronan didn't want that barrier to exist between himself and their pups later in life. 
(I don't think so hehe. I remember one of our seeders had a male mother too. let's stick with it if we will also have new rp in the future ;))

"You'll be a good father too, I believe in you, honey. You'll love your children as much as your father did to you." Rey knew that although Ronan's father was cold, he still loved his only son by all his heart. "Don't forget how much he loves you, Ronan. You know that well." He said, smiling at his lover. Rey remembered Ronan telling him how his father thought him to control such a big company, and Rey could also see how much Ronan loved his father while he was talking about him.

Rey started breathing heavily again as the next contraction hit. He held his lover tightly, but his body was trying its best to get the baby in the position. His belly was contracting in a strange way again and this time it wasn't their son at all. "Ahhm I can't wait to see him. He'll be so strong, just like his father." Ray said, trying to breathe through the contraction. Thier son was indeed very strong and he always showed how strong he was during the ultrasound. Rey let out a painful hiss as the contraction was getting stronger. He buried his face on Ronan's thick hair, trying to fight through the pain.

(I just thought his father would be still strong even with the poison and he could run the business until Ronan continued from him, but this way was fine too :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(his father could be in alright health, but he had spetn all his energy and time on the business, and when he was home he rarely had any energy left for his son. He would show his gentler side to him only after Ronan had grown up enough to take over the company, and it was only during the teaching process that the fatehr and son finally had th time to stay together and get to know each other. Too bad it was already late and Ronan's father passed soon after...

that is what i thought. LOL)

"yea he loved me very much... I just wish I knew earlier. Or that he would show me earlier..." at the beginning everyone was afraid if Ronan's father touched him too much, the son would be affected by the venom again, so during his younger ages, his fatehr rarely came close to him. It had created an invisible wall between them, and to this day, Ronan was regretting why he never thought of breaking that wall earlier with his father, and he promised himself he woudl not make that mistake on his children.

"yea one strong baby... our precious son." Ronan agreed, watching his mate whimper and hiss. It was very difficult for him as well, and Ronan couldn't help himself. He was starting to feel fear. what if Rey had a difficult labor? what if the baby was stuck? what if they got into situations that he didn't know how to fix? He worriedly laid his paw on Rey's back to stroke it, hoping this round of pain would go away soon - but it lasted for almost a full minute. Each one was getting longer and stronger, the baby was really geetting pushed out now.

"Shh... babe, oh god." Ronan said, whispering to his mate, nudging his rock-hard belly with his snout, sniffing him to keep track of the condition of the baby.
The baby was getting low now and Rey could be ready anytime soon. He rubbed his hard belly feeing how the baby was getting to the position. Rey moaned in pain as the next contraction hit him. He took a deep breath, trying to control himself as much as he could through the pain. "W...we need to change the position. W...we need your human form." He said, looking back at his lover. He loved Ronan's wolf form that gave him the comfort, but everything could be easier with the human form. "Ahhh, w..we need to hurry. He can't wait now." Rey whimpered. He tried to roll his hips back and forth, trying to relieve some pressure from his pelvis but it wasn't that helpful anymore.

"Arhh, help me take my clothes off, Ronan. Please." He whimpered through the pain. It was very cold outside, but Rey couldn't do this with this clothes on. Luckily, he was wearing only a thick gown, and it would be that hard to take it off but they needed to hurry. "I..I need to ly down, honey." He told his lover s, releasing his hands from Ronna's thick fur. That position would be the easiest for his mate to check his dilation, and for Rey to push the baby out.

(Hmm Have Rey,s water broken yet? I guess, yes, but he didn't notice it?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea make Rey leaking water already but he didn't notice himself. He would be too distracted with the intense pain)

Ronan nodded, he was feeling more energetic now and closed his eyes to concentrate. His mate and his baby needs him in his human form, that was a powerful enough desire ot have him achieve that - and the mansion was also blessing him with extra strength and the half wolf started transforming in front of Rey's eyes.

His pregnant mate was half sitting, and Ronan shrunk and moaned as his entire body changed. His body re-oriented itself and he was in pain, but that was nothing compared with Rey's struggle, and in no time, an entirely naked man appeared in place of the wolf, sitting behind Rey still holding his pregnant mate. "i'm here babe, I'm here." He kissed his mate that was looking like he was panicking. "Shh i'll take care of things." he rubbed his hips and Rey whimpered loud his hand moving onto the spot where it was most pressured.

He untied the robe and removd it down Rey's snowy white shoulder, smooth and fragile looking. The alpha laid Rey down gently, propping up pillows behind him and moved to spread his legs. "I'm checking you now." he said, stuffing a cushion under the arch of his back so Rey would be well supported. He rubbed Rey's opening with his normal man's hand, his puckered hole blossoming open easily under the stimulation. "hmm... Rey?! your water has broken!" the wolf was surprised when he saw some fluid trickling out.

Rey moned in pin s the next contraction hit him. He didn't even notice how Ronn was licking his opening when the pin was so much around him. "At least, you're here." He said, giving Ronan a weak smile. "Just find something to wear. We only have each other here." He said, smiling at his lover. Rey always loved Ronan's big build. Although it wasn't something he loved the most about his mate, he couldn't deny that it could make him blush easily with all of those muscles. He knew that the cold couldn't really do anything to his lover but it was better to make sure that his me wouldn't have a cold from the weather when they were alone here.

"What's about the progress? I...I think it's close now" He said, moaning in pain. Rey was squirming now with the pain was running through his belly. He slightly moved his hips back and forth, trying to relieve some pressure. "Hah, uhh" Rey whimpered as the pain was getting tense around his hips. He wasn't comfortable at all even with lots of pillows supporting his body. He spread his legs widely with his instinct. He bit his lips as Ronan reached inside his opening, trying to measure his dilztion. It wasn't painful, but it felt really weird for Rey. It didn't feel like when they were having sex at all.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ronan could only smile at how thoughtful his mate was even in as much pain as he was now. He stroked his belly and nodded. "Ok I will wear your robe..." he pulled over the robe that he had just taken off Rey. To him it was very small, it couldnr cometogether in front, but since he didnt need to tie it close, he could just wear it like a small jacket over his naked body.

"Let's see...." he muttered rraching deep into Rey. The canal of Rey's was very tight. Unlike an omega, the human could not lubricate himself with naturally produced slick. Ronan reached into the drawer in front to grab the lube they had prepared for this purpose before penetrarting Rey further. Luckily, the water of Rey also served as great lubricant for Ronan's fingers.

"That is almost fully dilated. You are progeessing well Rey." Ronan rubbed Rey's thigh to encourage him. It had been several hours since the first contraction, and it was almost dawning outside. Ronan removed his fingers to hug Rey close again as another contraction built. "Doing great Rey. Keep breathing, you will be pushing very soon."
Rey was trying to find the most comfortable position, but nothing could really help now. He breathed in and out slowly as the contractions hit him. He leaned against his lover s Ronan got on his side, holding his little mate with his big arms. The weather was cold outside, but Rey was so sweaty with the pressure inside his womb. He could feel his body, trying to get the baby out of him. "Ahh" He moned as a big contraction hit. His belly was contracting again and sometimes they could even see it in the baby's shape.

"I....I need to push soon. nhaah, I....I can feel him." He whispered, looking at his lover. Rey didn't feel any strong urge to push yet, but it would start very soon. "I...I wish I can do this, Ronan." Rey said, trying to not panic. Although the doctor said that the baby was in a good position, anything could happen and they had no one here. Rey looked up at his mate again as Ronan pressed a deep kiss on his forehead, trying to calm his mate down. Rey knew that his lover was panicking as well, but one of them needed to be strong when another was suffering lots of pain. He grabbed Ronan tightly as the next contraction hit and this time the urge to push was building inside him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was almost alien like. Rey's belly was contracting so hard, Ronan could make out the strange cone shape. The baby was descending very low, and the top part of Rey's belly was almost empty with just the legs occupying the space. the bottom part of the belly, on the other hand, was full and bulging out. Ronan tried to remain calm, but as he pressed a kiss on Rey's forehead after his needy whisper, he could feel his own heart beating very fast with how tense the air was.

Ronan cupped Rey's lowerbelly and nodded. "ok, ok. Yes, you will need to push very soon... y-you can do it Rey, I will make sure you can do it. i will guarantee both you and teh pup is going to be fine." he said, hiding the tremble in his voice. "shh babe, you are fine. I can feel your cervix opening wide. The baby should be passing through very soon." he said and from the next whimper from Rey, he knew the urge ot push had started to build up.

Ronan took Rey closer to him. the advantage of having his mate so much smaller than him was, Ronan could easily position Rey on his lap. He was able to reach over to his delciate opening while most of their body was pressed together. His long arms were very useful now. Hemade sure his legs were spread wide to open his pelvis. "Push baby, push through the pain." he said holding his belly with one hand, and another over his opening, giving Rey counterpressure so it would be easier to push again. 
Rey took a deep breath and pushed as hard as he could. His whole body was shaking as he pushed hard. "Arhhh" He moned out loud. Rey could feel the head moving down to his birth canal but it didn't show up now. His head tilted back to Ronan's broad chest as he was trying to push the head down. It was around 30 seconds of pushing but felt like forever for Rey. His whole body was sweating from the pressure inside his body. Rey was half sitting on Ronan's laps now since he needed some room round his opening. Luckily, they had more than enough cushions to support each side of the pregnant mate, and he wouldn't have to deal with anything else but pushing the baby out.

Rey completely fell on Ronan as the contractions went down. He was trying to breathe in and out, keeping himself calm. "I...I can feel him." He whispered weakly. He had some time to rest during the contraction now, but it wouldn't be that long till the next contraction hit him. "M...my waist." He tried to tell his men to massage his waist. It was killing him so hard during the labor after 9 months of carrying a gib baby. He hissed s the next contraction came and the urge to push was building up again.

(I just realize how it could be a bit awkward to sit on the lap with anal labor hehe. I mean you can imagine to the position of it, and Rey couldn't relly sit, so it would close his opening.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,333 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,754 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,020 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,309 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,888 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,604 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 11,989 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,302 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 642 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko