A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
James was home after a long day of work. He was still not used to how empty and cold it felt, not even after a whole month of cold war with his wife. He had brought home some take away - like what he did for the last month. He knew his wife had prepared dinner for him, just like he had prepared breakfast every single morning, but whenever he thought of the lies his wife had been telling him, he could not swallow that food. He missed his wife's cooking, but it reminded him too much of the lovely days they had as a couple, he just wanted to throw up when he smelled it.

He expected his wife would be there, waitijg at the doorway just like how he had insisted on doing for the last month, but no. No one was there. James started to panic. Was it something had happened to his wife? He was quite heavily pregnant, did something bad happened? Did he trip? Fell?  He rushed to the kitchen at once, worried sick, and was very relieved when he saw him standing at the counter, his back towards him, clutching his belly but appeared like he was just preparing dinner.

When James saw his wife turning around though, his relaxed face immediately changed to a stern one. It hurt to see his wife's belly, so he could no longer see his face properly anymore.
Horu was having another bad day as he had for a month. This was the worst thing he could even imagine with his husband. He had never believed him again after that accusation. He had tried to explain everything to his husband, but nothing happened. He was hurt so much when his lover didn't even touch his food or even his body anymore. A sweet and nice husband had become a person that he had never known before. He had cried over and over, but nothing changed. Horu didn't even dare to think about the future. What will happen with the babies? Will James kick him away from his house? there were lots of question that he couldn't ask his husband.

It was another normal day for Horu which it was hurt so much. He still cooked the breakfast for him, but he never touched it. Horus himself couldn't eat much as well, his weight was quite low with how he was having twins. The strange things had happened in the afternoon when he started cooking the dinner. Something that could call as the contraction started him from the lower belly and had become worse in every hour. It was the moment that the stong one hit him when James appeared in the kitchen. He turned to his husband, asking for some help, but he knew that James didn't even look at his face. "J...James, h...help" He asked his husband although he could see that angry face, this was bad. It wasn't even his due yet, and anything could go wrong.

(I make him have the labor before his due date with how he couldn't eat anything much and also his stress hehe. It might be not something bad but he would be panic hehe, and even make James feel more guilty. Do you remember how I love emotional seeder? maybe he keeps apologizing his lover over and over during the labor of 2nd baby. Just show how he was sad and guilty with that.)
(Anyway I also use Horu which a carrier's name from my short story, hmm maybe we can make it for long term rp again hehe, but anyway just have fun with this first.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(OH ok let me try to get James into a very emotional one..... btw how's your presentation?)

It was like something stabbed on his heart when he heard his wife asking for help. He still could not look directly into Horu's face, and he struggled internally. There must be something wrong with Horu for him to be asking for help, his wife had always been strong. He squeezed his hands tightly into a fist, debating internally whether to go to his wife's side - and in the end his heart won. He felt deeply for his wife, that was why he had remained home despite how angry he had been. He loved Horu too much to let him go, so he stayed, even though everyday it hurt even more to see him, feel his presence. It felt like his heart broke everytime he walked away from the meals he had prepared.

Still looking sideways, James bit his lips and came forward to Horu and took his hand. It had been the first time he initiated a touch on Horu since thsi month. "what is it... braxtons?" He asked. Sometimes, while at night, he would spend hours staring at his wife, and he could see him curling into himself, sometimes clutching his belly, and he knew those must be braxton-hicks. He thougth this time it was it again.
(It's good haha, thanks)

It was hard for Horus living alone in his last month of pregnancy. He could even feel how James didn't even want to see his face. "I....I don't think so, J...just help me the bedroom, ahh" He moaned in pain as the small contractions hit him over and over. It wasn't that close to each other yet, but this wasn't Braxton heck. James seemed to be a bit shocked with that since it wasn't even Horu's due date yet.ad He still had more than a week to go but this was so early, especially with how he was carrying twins. Horu unconsciously touched James' shoulders with his another hand, and he could feel how his husband moved his body away, but he filly let him hold it. Nothing could hurt Horus more than this. It was hurt even more than the labor now. He couldn't do this alone, they spent months of pregnancy together, but not this time. Heru had already cried out slightly. It was the sadness not the pain
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Even if James tried, he could not hide the flinch. before, Horus' touch on him was always welcomed, now, he just felt like it was the worst feeling of all. Whenever he came into contact with his wife, thoughts of his best friend touching him would hit him, and he would flinch, or outright jump from disgust. His heart was so painful when his brain imagined scenes of his wife gettign together with his friend, and he wanted to throw up.

Still, he endured it. He let Horus hold him by his shoulder, and they made their way to the bedroom. He avoided looking at Horus' face and belly, holding him only by his arm. He was nervous himself. It was a week from Horus' due date, so it was worrying for him to seem to be in labor already. However, he had done enough research in the field. The chance for an earlier birth was high for twins, and even so, it could all be a false alarm. it was common for braxtons to feel like real contractions, so James was still not too worried. Perhaps they would find that the contractions would soon die down.

They were about to get to the bedroom, while in the corridor, James finally glanced at Horus. He saw his eyes were all red, with tears in them, and James almost couldn't breath from how much it hurt inside.
Horu just wanted his husband to hold him, hug him and kiss him as the way he did before but this was impossible now. He yelped and couldn't even breathe when another strong contraction hit him during the way to the bedroom where James hadn't come for a month. He tried to stay calm and keep quiet all the way but they needed to stop sometimes. He didn't even know if James would leave him after they got to the bedroom, but this was the worst thing ever. He wiped his tears, walking slowly to the bedroom, it was cold and dark inside for Horu although it was once the best place ever for him, resulting in the little ones inside his belly, that was what it was now. He moaned in pain again when James placed him down on the bed. He didn't even know if he could ask him to stay.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It all looked so strange, the bedroom that he had shared with Horus for almost a year before this happened. Everythign no longer feel the same, the warmth and coziness were gone. This had been where he caught his wife speaking with his friend. He only heard phrases, "...your husband is an idiot", "you should take care ...carrying my children", they laughed so much, looked so happy with each other, and so relaxed against each other, he was consumed with jealousy.

He had confronted his friend, and what he heard from him was enough to crush his whole being. He thought he was going to die from how much the confirmation from his friend hurt. James was desperately wantin to leave this bedroom, where all the bad memories were brought up. He had scolded his wife here, confronted him, only to get even more pained by how his wife still tried to lie in frotn of him. He couldn't breath, and he was going to just rush out of the room once he placed Horus on the bed - but his legs wouldn't move once he heard the pained moan from Horus. His heart wanted to stay for his wife so much, even though these babies weren't his, and maybe his wife never loved him, but he still could not just stand there hearing him moan, alone, in this big bedroom.

He was beyond frsutrated, his brain and his heart always telling him to do the opposite thing, and his heart always won. He stood there.... and waited for very long, but in the end he lifted Horus' legs from the floor to put them on teh bed so his wife could lay down properly.
Horu sighed in relief when James helped him to lay down on the bed. He didn't even what to do now. This would be hard for him and he didn't even know if he could do this. He shut his eyes, tightly, moaning in pain as the contraction hit him again. It was close to each other now, and he knew that this was real labor. "C....can you take off my pants? please, James" He begged his lover although he knew that James didn't even want to touch him for more, but he couldn't do that by himself. Horu couldn't even see his feet with his big belly at the middle now. He yelped in pain when another sharp pain ran down on his belly. He looked so bad now although his water hadn't even broken yet.

(Horus? hmm I understand, I make that mistake as well, anyway do you want James to know the truth even the water has broken? I know it may be too soon, but haha, Horu really needs his help ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(OH at first i thought it is Horu, then i see your post said Horus so i.thought it is Horus.... ok, so the name is Horu?)

James thought it wasnt that bad yet, but when Horu begged him to remove his pants, he suddenly realise how bad the contractions must have been for his wife to have such a request. He got very serious and sat down. If indeed his wife was going into labor, he would not leave him alone. No.laboring man should face a birth alone, no matter what he did. James sat down on the bed and finally, for the first time in a month, touched Horu's belly. "Is the contractions so close together already?" He asked reaching for his pants. On his back, Horu's belly looked large, especially against his body which looked thinner than James remmebered when he looked at him.properly. he squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to pay too much attention to him. He would treat his wife.like any other people, he would help him like a stranger that had gone into labor.

To remove his wife's pants was so strange. He used to be so familiar with it, now he was finding doing this to be painful. He pushed down the stretchy pants and lifted Horu's bottom up a little so he could pull it off him.

(Hmm i think maybe he could find out about the truth first before his water break. Maybe when he hugged him tight realising his wife had never been unfaithful to him, a contraction hit and his wster broek?)
(Yeah haha, Horu not Horus lol)

Horu nodded at his husband asked that. The contraction was a bit closer and closer. He wasn't sure how long it would take till his water had broken, but this wasn't been too long. He moaned when James spread his legs wider. his whole body was trembling with the pain and the sweat was running down over his belly. "I...I csn't do this, James, I can't" He said, crying out loud. He was hopeless now, and nothing could help but his husband. These were exactly James' babies, but he didn't know how to make him believe. Horu looked at his husband who was trying to look away and realized how alone he was. He would do this for his babies, and it was James' babies as well. He should think about other things now. This was even better than he thought that James was here with him. "I always love you, James." He whispered quietly, making sure that James wouldn't hear and thought that he was lying again.

(Hmm, how about while James is talking with his friend? maybe he talks outside the room and forces him to tell the truth when Horu yelps at him and asks for help? how about his friend deliberately lies as James since he really likes Horu, Is that make even more sese? hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(So we take the idea of the friend deliberately lied because he was a secret admirer of Horu and wanted the couple to get into a fight? And noe this time he told the truth because he had seen how sad Horu was and realised he had no chance in changing Horu's mind, no chance to separate the husband and wife?)

James knitted his brows togrther tightly hearing the panic in Horu's voice. He didnt like seeing his wife so afraid, his heart told him he should.console him, calm him, make his wife feel better, but his brain was telling him he shouldnt do that, he shouldnt get close to Horu again, or he would hurt even worse. He kept silent and focused on removing the pants fully, and he spread his legs. He looked between his legs and tried not to remind himself of his friend, but even himself didnt notice how gentle he had been ahen touching Horu. James could never hurt his wife, it was simply impossible.

"Shh.... dont panic. I am here and it will be alright." He hushed Horu, just like what he would do before, and he regretted it immediately when he heard how gentle he had been. He remindrd himself Horu had been the one unfaithful, his wife had been a liar, and almost immediately his face went blank, he hid all his expression under a mask and showed Horu no.more of his emotions. He didnt hear what Horu said, and he didnt ask as well. "I am checking you. Relax." He said as coldly as he can, trying to see how dilated Horu could be to confirm if this was indeed labor.
(Yeah, but maybe the reason because James forced him since in deep down he never believes that Horus lies with him? Maybe he has an influence on that man, hmm maybe have a higher position at work?James may have a high position at his work but not big boss or something like Henry hehe, I just love to keep the idea of salaryman in this one. They may e not so rich but they can have their own happiness, and yeah they will still have enough money for traveling oversea heheHmm, love to see how James is the one forcing for the truth since he always believe that Horu will never betray him)

It felt strange when James touched Horu's body again after this long month, but it was a lot better than doing it alone. "T..thank you, James" He whispered, grabbing the bedsheet tightly as James started checking his dilation. It was 7 cm now, and it wasn't too long for now, but they still had some time, at least one hour. Horu couldn't help but look at his husband while he was checking his opening. It reminded him their sweet memories when James used to bend like this and played with his belly, but that would never happen again. He would move out from this place months after this labor when the babies were strong enough if James wanted that. He knew that taking care of twins alone would be so hard and even harder when he needed to afford all cost by himself, but it was better than living like this. He would always love only his husband, but this place would make everything worse. He still had his family, and they might be able to help. It took a deep breath when James pulled his fingers down. His husband hadn't moved that much like he wasn't willing to do this. It hurt Horu a lot when he thought about the labor which he had dreamt months ago when Jame was there helping him and taking care of their newborn babies with happiness but everything had been destroyed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I am not sure I understand... what is "forcing for the truth"? James is the supervisor or is it the friend is the supervisor?)

James was surprised how dilated Horu already was. He then realised Horu must have been in labor for the whole day, but he had insisted on preparing dinner for him, even though he knew his hsuband would not.touch it. Despite how he still felt angry to his wife, he couldnt help but shook his head and sighed. "Horu...." his wife's name even sounded strange when he said that for the first time in a month. "How long have you been in labor.... you should have called the ambulance...." james didnt know if he should scold Horu. He shouldnt have endured such pain. His wife had always been brave and tough.

James hesitated for a long time, but eventually he found he could not leave, not when his wife was in so much pain. He sighed again and moved to the headboard. He gently lifted Horu up so he could lay against him, not lay flat on the bed. If he laid flat for too long, he remmebered Horu would have difficulty breathing because the belly was too big.
(James is supervisor haha, and maybe with other reason that makes he can force for the truth)

Hors lay his side one his husband when his back was against the headboard. "It has happened since the late morning after the breakfast, but I can handle that, James, I'm sorry, but you know that you won't listen to me. I can remember how I want to have them here, James, thanks for still being here." He whispered, trying to explain everything. In fact, they both had decided to have the babies here, but he didn't want to mention about his lover since it could make him even angrier. It was hurt that James chose to believe his friend not his wife, but he knew that his husband had seen something. "ah, uhh" Horu tried to breathe as the pain hit him again. He eventually lay his head on James' shoulders which was normal months ago when he was enduring the pain from the pregnancy. "Can't you believe me just one more time, James?" Horu said with how he had lost his consciousness from the pain. he didn't even mean to say that, but it was his deep feeling. He just wanted his husband to believe him just one more time. he had tried to explain over and over, but nothing happen
PM me If you want to RP. 
(If he force the truth...so, his subordinate told a lie even when he was forced? Did i misunderstand something?)

James sighed again.he almost rested his hand on Horu's head, but he stopped himseld at the last minute. He was so tempted to do that, it felt so natural, but then he would not forgive his wife for lying to him. He could not overcome how he had thought the babies were his, and hearing Horu mention about their birth plan was painful again. In fact, everything about Horu pained.

He felt Horu's head on his shoulder, and he didnt know what to say. How Horu pleaded him shocked him. He didnt know what's different, maybe it was his tone, and also how weak he was now, and maybe also because now he was not as angry. He looked at Horu properly for the first time, and tilted his face up. "Look at me Horu. Can you tell me again.... are the babies mine?" He asked. He told himself maybe he was right, he should know how to distinguish if his wife was lying or not after all these years together.
(I mean James will force him to tell the truth this time, and he'll tell the truth. As you said that James will know the truth before the water break, so how can he even know that if the subordinate still lies at him?)

Horu had still lost his consciousness even after James asked it. It wasn't only the pain from the labor, but this last full month was so hard for him. He couldn't find the way fo solve this when his husband didn't even believe him. He cried out but still didn't realize it. He could even hear that questions from his husband were repeated over and over inside his head. "T...they are always yours, James, why don't you believe me but your friend? Don't yuo love me, James? Is all these years meaningless for you?" He said all he wanted, and also all he had kept it in deep own of his heart. This might be the last chance since he would move out after the babies were born, and he would not regret anything, but the only thing that would always hurt him was how James didn't believe his words or even his swear words. The tears ran down over his face, and Horu was so crazy now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(OH I thought you are talking about the first time, when it was a month ago, what happened during that time when James confronted the friend =_=)

"But I heard you say.... you said to him you thought I am a fool! And he asked you to take care of your babies! And... and you had been smiling so sweetly at him, you touched him that way.... I swear I saw you letting him touch your shoulder and your waist, and then he almost kissed you..." James told Horu what he saw, some of the details he had never told his wife he had seen it. "And then when I asked him, Carl admitted it... he even teased me for how stupid I had been, all along, so stupid when it had been him that you loved all along... he even said.. said, you two had been sleeping together on, on, on this bed...." this was the first time James told Horu of everything he heard from Carl, their friend and in fact also a subordinate of James'.
"No, I didn't let him do that, but he just was playing some joke. I don't know why but yeah it's my fault as well, but, did you really believe your friend more than me, James?" He said, crying even harder. His emotion was even worse than the pain now. He grabbed his husband when another contraction hit him, but didn't do anything too much. "James, I didn't even know him until you introduced as one of your friends. I know that we had become a good friend, but please, nothing more than that" He tried to explain for more after he got some of his consciousness back, and realized what they were talking about. "You can hate me, James, but p...please love them," He said, rubbing his hard belly and crying out even harder. It wasn't their fault, and these babies were the biggest problem for James when he didn't believe that they were his. Horu would never regret having them although he needed to move out after this. At least, they could remind him the person he loved the most in his life.

(I just got an idea how to reply this, hope it's good enough haha, let make Carl is the one planing for everything an out all the fault on him hehe, Horu really needs help now since the stress can even induce the labor to be faster ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha ok. it's good)

James didn't know what to believe. He was confused. He also noticed how much pain Horu was in ,and a part of him told him this couldn't be still a lie. His wife, or even any one else, could not tell a lie when he was enduring labor. It would be too much, and he did not believe Horu to be such a good actor he could still keepup with acting with how stressed he was. "But....but i heard Carl said.... he admitted! He said you have been so close to him.... I don't know.... " James started thinking back, to when he confronted Carl.

He saw Horu's desperation hoping he would love the babies, and for that moment he thought the only thing he should be doing was to calm his wife. He hugged him gently and rubbed his belly, but he could not answer Horu yet. He would have to confirm again with Carl... He could not make a decision yet, but he wanted to stya here while Horu get through this strong contraction that had his body trembling. He would make a call to Carl after this, when Horu was at least not suffienrg from pain.
He hugged his lover tightly when James wrapped his arms around him. It was the first time after this long month. Horu cried even harder when he could feel James' warmth. "I.....I don't, James, I will never betray you, James" He said, crying. He started to calm down when James rubbed his back gently as he had done when Horu was enduring the pain. The contractions passed through his body and it took 30 mins for Horu to calm himself down, but he still grabbed Jame' big body tightly. He wanted his husband here now, and wanted his help or even his words to encourage him through this hard labor. "I love you, James, I swear." He finally said that simple words but hadn't said for a month. He wiped his tears away when James leaned him against the headboard again. His whole body was wet by the sweat and tears now, and Horu was once a cute little man and mother looked so bad now.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,311 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,739 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 934 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,478 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,840 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,586 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,273 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,277 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,399 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,576 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix