Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.)
A man and his lover are excited as they are expecting a child.

Kaden got up, shielding his overwhelmed eyes from the bright sun's scorching rays. He stretched, letting forth a sigh of annoyance brush past his lips. He felt as though the daytime had come earlier than he would have liked or approved of. He yawned softly, making sure not to be too loud. After all .. his lover was soundly slumbering beside him. He sighed, gathering up a few articles of clothing and taking a quick, well needed shower that morning. He knew that this day needed to be conquered like many past and future ones. He smiled, rubbing his swollen, round stomach. He always enjoyed a good warm shower in the mornings. He hummed softly to himself with a song that he listened to time to time.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sam had woken up late after his long night preparing anything for his lover who was 9 months pregnancy now. The fact that he was the shapeshifter was something Sam didn't tell anyone but his lover. His work at his family's company made everything easy fro them to hide that. Sam already took 1 month off from his work for taking car his lover as he was so close to his labor. His family was also excited with the next generation when Sam was the oldest brother and his twos younger brother hadn't had the mate yet. All babies would birth as the shapeshifter since his gene was stronger than the human gene.
Sam walked to the kitchen, preparing the breakfast for his lover when he heard Kaden's sound from the bathroom. His lover loved having a shower early the morning, and Sam loved that so much since his wolf's nose was so sensitive to the smell, and he loved Kaden's smell after bath so much. "Honey, do you need elp there?" He asked when Sam walked to the bathroom. Kaden's large belly something caused the problem for his lover, especially moving around.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Kaden walked to the door of the bathroom, speaking softly to Sam. "I am alright love, thank you for asking though." He rubbed his swollen stomach gently, saying hello to the offspring inside of her. He felt blessed to be impregnated by his beloved Sam. He was also proud to be the lover of his mate. He used a vanilla scented soap, humming while he washed himself till he was clean as a whistle. He always wanted to have children and now he would have a chance to with his beloved Sam. " He smiled as he felt the movements of the unborn pups. He wanted to set an example and raise her new family. He was eager to see them but knew that would have to wait.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Sam moved closer, and could'nt help to hugged his lover tightly, espeacilly on his large belly. "Good morning, honey, Did you have a good night?" Sam smiled, rubbing Kaden's belly softly. He knew that his lover could have the trouble during night since the babies were closer to come out, strong kicks would be bad for him. He helped his lover who had only the towels wrapping around him to the dining room for breakfast. Sam cooked simple, but delicious for hus lover since Kaden had only few space for food, but he still needed more energy for himself.
(Can we make the birth happen instantly?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden smiled, kissing his beloved's lips gently. He was eager to give birth to the rough, restless babies who were kicking up a storm inside of him. He was also eager to be able to hold them. He sat down at the dining room, eating until he was full. "Thank you for a delicious breakfast, love." He said softly to his beloved, strong protector Sam. "You always know exactly what I want each morning and evening when we cook." He rubbed his swollen stomach with a dainty hand. He was soon aware that he was not properly dressed but he did not care. All he cared about was Sam and him alone.

(We can.)

(Okay, you can start it haha)
Sam moved his head closer and kissed his lover's lips softly when he was sitting on his seat. Kaden's lips was sweet from the honey he ate for breakfast. "I can help you get back to the bedroom, honey, we have new movies today!" Sam said, smiling and looking at his wife. He knew that his lover loved movies, so he ordered the new ones alost everyda since his lover couldn't go out to the theater, and Sam also didn't want his lover to move that much since he was due now. He wrapped his arms around Kaden's waist and helped him to sit up. His shapeshifter's body was stronger than human so he could even carry his lover with triplets to the bed if he wanted.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden smiled, enjoying the kiss that him and his lover had shared together. He got up carefully as he stood to his feet, letting his lover help him as if he were lighter than a feather. Weightless. He looked up into his eyes, enjoying each moment they shared together. He soon fell asleep a few hours after watching a few movies on the television. He soon awoke to his bed being wet, soon realizing that his water had broken during his slumber. He arose carefully, making sure not to bump anything with his swollen stomach. He began to walk around slowly until a pain shot through him faster than a speeding bullet. "Sam .. Sam .. I think that the babies are coming!" He cried out in pain, hunching over against one of the bed room's sturdy walls.

Sam had woken up quickly as he heard that sound of his lover. Sam was so mad at himself with why he felt asleep when this oulc happen anytime. He got beside his lover and held his belly gently. "Let's move back to the bed, homey. You water has broken mow. You will need to push them out soon" He lofted his lover this time then placed him gently on the bed. It was so lucky that Kaden wore only the blanket, so he could only took it off to see his opening. "I'm sorry, honey, but I need to check it" He whispered, kissing his lover as he i serted two fingers in Kaden's ass. It was 9 cm dilated now, and his lover would need to pus very soon. Sam helped his lover spread his legs wider but slowly. Although Kaden was eager to push them out, this could be very hard and painful for him since the shapsshifter babies werw bigger and stronger. It might took days for pushing all triplets.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden winced when he was moved but clenched his teeth to keep back a groan of pain. He felt as though even the smallest movement would rouse the three unborn babies. He soon felt pain, clutching his swollen belly with a gasp. He wanted the pain to cease but knew that they were moving because they were each eager to breathe their first breaths of air. Each were struggling to be born first, causing Kaden to cry out in agony. He rested until the pains would be intense and the first pup was leaving the womb and clawing it's way out move by move. He began to feel a strong urge to push, gripping the covers of the bed tightly within tightly fisted hands. He wanted to be able to not worry about anything. As the day progressed he was not gaining enough strength, trying to get at least half of the first pup's snout out of him.

(Hey, sorry for making you confuse sometimes haha, the babies are all in human form at the labor so they're not pup ;))
Sam's heart was broken with hiw Kaden was moaning and whimering in pain as all babies were eager to be the firt one. It took more an hour for the first and strongest baby that win the fight in his belly to move down to Kaden's canel. He let his lover to hold his hand when he started pushing. Sam coud see how Kaden was trembling while he was pushing the baby out. His lover tried so hard, but Sam could't see anything by now. The baby might be moinv buy had't crowned yet. He couln't even see the bluge on Kaden's ass now. It was true that this labor would take long time. He wiped the sweat and tear out of his lover when tried his best to encourage his beloved Kaden.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden wanted the discomfort to stop. He was eager to be able to get each of the babies out as fast as humanly possible. He squeezed his lover's hand but made sure not to hurt him in the process. He did not want to be mean to his beloved Sam, he was an excellent lover to him. He pushed and struggled but the first soon to be born child was taking long to be born. He panted after a few hours of what was on and off pushing, clenching his upper and lower teeth together from time to time. Life was a cruel place but he was glad to have a lover like Sam. He soon collapsed, breathing hard and breathlessly. He was glad to get a few times to relax and regain the strength that the children had taken from him.

(We can make it slowly. Don'tneed to rush through hours :) You can make Kaden moan lut loud or scream if you want. Cursing bad wirds is also fine :))
Sam grabbed Kaden's hand tightly while he was pushing their first baby out. He wiped the tear and sweat out from his face. He kissed him s lover softly, trying to soothe his lover. It was sad for Sam that his lover did't even make any pregress after hours. He knew tht it was normal since Kaden was human. Sam just tried to keep his lover awake. He showed even more how he loved his lover by lots of kiss and encouragement. He was focusing in Kaden opening while he was pushing.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden groaned in annoyance as the first baby was taking a long time to be born. He panted for a long time after struggling to push. After a while he laid his head down, resting for a while. He cried out and held his swollen stomach, feeling the babies kicking and struggling to be born. He wanted to walk around but he could not because of the first baby in his birth canal. "Ow .. shit! this hurts!"

It was something Sam had already expected as the babies were so big. He regrated letting his lover carried this babies but only human could do this. He placed his hands on Kaden''s belly and kissed it softly as he tried to calm other babies down while the first one was being born. He also kissed his lover and encouraged him as much as he could. "I know, honey. I'm also sorry for don't ng this to you, but you can do this for me, Kaden. I love you." Sam whispered then got beside Kaden's legs. He was so gald when Kaden said that the first baby was moving down after hours although he could't see anything from his ass yet.
(Yeah since this is birth rp, making is slow and hard is good for me ;) )
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden took it nice and hard, groaning from time to time as he pushed. He was eager to hold their three triplets. Life with childbirth might have been hard but he stayed hopeful and remained that way. He pushed hard as he could, gripping the covers of the bed that he was laying on his back on the bed. "It is alright love, I wanted to have your children." He rested, smiling up at his beloved Sam. "I am proud to birth your children." He rested until the urge picked up again. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Kaden. My beloved Kaden, This means so much for me." Sam praised his lover as he held his legs and spread it widely. It took almost 30 mins with at least 3 hard push as he could see the small bulge. It was s small, but it showed him the first baby's head was coming. "Yeah, honey. Keep pushing." Sam encouraged his lover. He then got beside Kaden and wiped his tears off. This hard labor reminded him how his lover was willing to do that although it was hard. Sam was so proud at his lover and he was proud to be the father of this triplets. "Hold my hand, honey." He said as Sam gave his hand to his lover. This could hurt him with his Kaden gripped it hard, but Sam wanted that, and it was still good for the wild instinct inside his true shapeshifter.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden panted heavily, only pushing when he felt the urge. He felt tired and eager to birth all of the children but his strength was returning slowly minute by sluggish minute. He did as he was told, gently holding his beloved's hand. He groaned when a pain returned and the children became restless, reacting to one another's movements. He wanted the pains to stop but it seemed as though it was never ending. Life may have been cruel but now the sun was shining down on him from the heavens. He felt blessed to birth the triplets.

"You're doing good, Kaden. We'll have our triplets soon." Sam tried to encourage his lover although he knew that this wouldn't take that short time. Sam held Kaden's hand as he started another big push, and it could move the head for a bit since the bulge was getting bigger, but instantly slip back when the big push had stopped. He tried to calm his lover from his fear, and this could happen since the head was big.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden rested for a while, waking up when the pains started again. He held his lover's hand, beginning to struggle to push. He sighed when the efforts were going much more slower than he thought was possible. He felt as though he was close to his goal but truthfully he was not quite there. Life was bliss from time to time when he had the chance to relax. He listened to his lover coaching and supporting him as he had focused on that and that alone. He nodded, gripping Sam's hand tightly.

Sam rubbed Kaden's forehead softly when he got a chance to rest. It wasn't that long time the next contraction hit him again, and this time was worse that before. He held Kaden's hand tightly when he started pushing again. It took more time, and the pain was getting tense, but the head seemed to not move that much as they wanted. Sam couldn't see the head after his long pushing, and the bulge seemed smaller than before. He tried to encourage his lover by kissing and more words since this would happened when the babies were big, but they didn't expect this hard progress.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,982 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,242 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,143 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,892 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8