Closed with Dots
Jace leant against the bed rocking his hips slowly whimpering quietly "We need to go to the hospital, I need drugs" he said brokenly looking at his partner tearfully. He knew it had been snowing for a while but it hadn't seemed too heavy so he was fairly sure they could still get to the hospital in enough time. As a contraction eased he grabbed his jacket and beanie and wrapped them around himself so they could leave.
"We can't honey, there is too much snow out there, and I don't think we can make our way to the hospital in time," Sam said and placed a soft kiss on his lover. There were waving triplets now, and the babies were huge. "Come on, Kace, you can do this. We've learned for many times for this day. You know that it's close now." Sam hadn't' checked the dilation yet, but he could say from the contractions that it was close to the time to push the babies out. Sam slowly put his arms under the jacket and took it off before placing another soft kiss on his lover when another strong contraction hit. It was very close to each other now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace shook his head "Please....we can try to get to the hospital" he whimpered before screaming out and crouching down breathing heavily "Oh god, this hurts so bad, why did you do this to me?" He cried brokenly "I need my pants taken off, I need you to check me at least" he cried brokenly
"It's okay, honey, everything will be fine. We'll do it here together." Sam tried to calm his lover down. He placed another soft kiss before leaving his lover to take his pants off. Luckily, Jace was wearing very loose sweat pants. Sam slowly took it off, trying to not cause any more pain before he spread his lover's legs wide. "Hold this, Jace, I'll check it." He told his lover to hold his legs as Sam slowly inserted his fingers inside. he could hear the moan from his lover now. "You're 9 cm dilated, honey, you're almost ready now," He said.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace whimpered when his fingers went inside him. He nodded and breathed heavily before leaning up crying out "It hurts so much! I need drugs or something, I'm not going to be able to do this" he sobbed grabbing onto his stomach tightly
"You can do this, Jace. You're stronger than you thought." Sam tried to encourage his lover. They did have the energy to provide enough energy for pushing the triplets, but they didn't have anything to decrease the pain. Sam slowly pulled his fingers out before getting on Jace's side again. "Relax, Jace, breath in and out slowly as we have learned in the class.You're almost ready now, and don't hurt yourself." Sam released Jace's hands from his gigantic belly before rubbing it gently. The belly was really hard now not as sift as usual and it was contracting so hard to push the babies down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace whimpered and took deep breaths in and out before crying out in pain. He put his hand on top of Sam's and squeezed his hand lightly. He felt tears starting to fall down his cheeks quickly "It hurts so much" he sniffled and sat up crying out in pain spreading his legs a bit trying to push
"You can do it, Jace. Just breath in and out, slowly." Sam tried to coach his lover, holding Jace's hand tightly. The push might be not hard enough or the baby might be so big when Jace didn't seem to have any progress after that painful moment. Sam kissed his lover's forehead, trying to calm him down as another contraction hit, forcing Jace t push again. "Good, Jace, you can do it. Give me a big push." Sam said, rubbing Jace's belly gently. Jace's cervix wasn't that wide to give birth the babies easily, so it might take more time to just move the head for a bit.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out pushing as hard as he could "Move!" He yelled at his stomach, like that would somehow help. As the contraction passed he laid back breathing heavily. "Baby, can you help me crouch for a bit, maybe the gravity will help" he said quietly looking over at him
"okay, honey, but you need to take it easy. We know it won't be easy, so just make it slow." Sam said, holding his lover tightly. He in front of Jace and slowly helped him up. They moved every slow since Sam didn't want to cause any more pain to his lover. "hold my shoulders, okay? Bend forward and put your weight on me. All you need to do is pushing the baby down." Sam coached as he hugged his lover tight, holding Jace's body with his strong arms. He knew that without his help, Jace wouldn't be able to be on his feet for so long with how heavy his belly was.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded leaning his head against Sam's chest breathing heavily. He whimpered as a contraction hit and he cried out trying to push as hard as he could, small grunts and groans of pain leaving his mouth. He could feel his legs were already quite a bit shaky from standing up
"Yes, that's really good, Jace, breath in and out slowly. Tell me when you can't handle this anymore." Sam said, rubbing Jace's back gently., trying to help with the pain of his lover. The gravity might help since the baby had moved for a bit but it was still so far for the head to show up on Jace's opening. The head was still inside his birth canal, and it would take a lot more time to just push it out. Sam moved his hands down, trying to support Jace's legs as his lover started pushing again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed a little and nodded, holding onto him so tightly afraid that if he didn't he would fall. He cried out and bore down again grunting and groaning as he pushed as hard as he could, his whole body shaking from the effort
"You're doing really great, Jace, keep pushing" Sam tried his best to encourage his lover. The head was moving slowly since the gravity was helpful now, but that could cause more pain to Jace. Sam held his lover tight, trying to keep his lover calm since this would take a lot more time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out brokenly as he pushed again trying to spread his legs a bit hoping that would help. "Why did I get pregnant with triplets, this was such a dumb idea" he sobbed and screamed as he pushed with all his might trying to get the baby to move further down
Sam didn't respond anything instantly. He knew that thing would only get worse if he tried to have an argument here, so he needed to be calmed. "It's okay, Jace. You know what's the truth. You're doing really good for whole 9 months, just a bit more, honey." Sam whispered, wiping the tears away from his lover before placing a soft kiss on Jace's forehead. The baby was moving slowly down, but stopped sometimes which freaked Jace out, but everything would be fine.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace shook a little as he cries out and pushed again "I need to get back on the bed" he said after a while "My legs are shaking too much" he said crying and squeezed onto Sam tightly breathing heavily as a particularly bad contraction took hold of his body "Aaaaaaaah!" He screamed out
Sam held his lover tightly as the contraction hit, forcing Jace to push really hard but there was barely progree there. “Okay, honey, I’ll help you lay down now, keep it slow, Jace. I know that hurts so bad”Sam said, placing his band in Jace’s huge belly. He slowly placed his lover down to the bed again, leaning him against the headboard. It was’t too long till next contraction hit, and this time was even stinger, causing even more pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out grasping at his stomach breathing heavily as the contraction wracked his frame "I really need drugs Sam" he cried brokenly "Please, please get me to the hospital, I don't care if I freeze to death on the way I need drugs" he said before crying out as another contraction hit and he pushed again grunting loudly
"Don't say that, Jace. You know the risk, calm down, I'm here with you, honey." Sam was a bit frustrated with hos Jace keep saying that he want ed to go out now since it was too late, but he knew that he needed to be calm for his lover and their upcoming babies. This contraction was long and forced Jace to push really hard. There was a progress there but Sam couldn't see the head yet. It might need more time, but he was sure that ace had dome some progress now. "Come one, Jace, push harder, you're so string."
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,382 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,959 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,954 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8