Closed A King's Child (w/Dots)
Being the leader of a troop in the midst of a war was something he was trained for, he was known to be the perfect nationalist for crown and country. He had been given medals of honor and recognized by the throne for his brave performance in battle, even promoted general. But that wasn't all the crown had done for him, not in the slightest, as the last time he was in the city the King had taken more than just a normal attention to him. Though he couldn't complain, even if it was indecent being a commoner sleeping with the man with the highest position in the kingdom, he didn't care. He had feelings for the King, that was obvious, and his feelings only grew stronger the longer they were apart as the army worked to keep the kingdom safe from itself and other dangers in bordering countries.

Though as he realized that he was with child, it made his job even harder, especially the bigger he got, but he didn't complain and kept at his work. He couldn't stop now, when he has even more resting on his shoulders, the life of the King's heir inside of him. It kept him focused while leading his soldiers to their positions of defense at the countries borders, it took months even on horse back to get the job done. Then even longer when he got too large to climb onto the back of the steed.

Even with the amount of set backs, he lived up to his name, it was luck and skill than kept him from failing and their mission slowly came to an end. Leaving him traveling the rest of the way to the army camp with a single knight by his side and a horse if they were ambushed, though there was no chance it would happen. They were well within their country boundaries while on their way to meet up with the last of their troop that were left over from assignments. Everything was going to plan, he liked that, he was a man who planned and when things went according he wasn't stressed. That was good, especially now, this well into his pregnancy, even a pregnancy he hadn't planned, he had it all under control. Or he thought he did at least until the first contraction hit him.

They were trotting forward on the dirt road that would lead them straight into the city, he had left tending to the horse to the knight and he had kept watch of the trees around them. He kept a hand on the hilt of his sword and his other on his hip as he marched forward, obvious that he was a man on a mission even despite the belly that hung off his once muscular frame. "We've got to get halfway there by sundown." He mentioned, knowing they had no chance of resting if they weren't in a safe territory by then. He was panting, he hadn't realized how the sun had been beaming down even through the treetops, his armor felt unbelievably heavy. Even despite what he had said about time management, he could hardly keep his own word as he slowed his pace briefly, leaning against the nearest tree.

The knight could see him bring a hand against his stomach, something rare to see, since the general was so secretive about his pregnancy despite how large he was.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Nothing you could hide especially when you were carrying the heirs of the king of this country. That was what the knight in the camp usually said about the general's pregnancy, but it was still the greatest honor to work under his control. We could say that our general was one of the best generals in this ages, and even during his pregnancy, he still worked hard for the kingdom which he could just rule this land on the side of the king very soon when the babies were born.

The last mission wasn't that hard for general, in fact, it was about the political meeting after the war had ended years ago. The kingdom was in the stable and peaceful ages after the war, thank our king who also worked hard for this land. The diplomatic meeting had been set around the countryside and the ambassadors had been sent to the other small countries around this land. No one knew how long this peace would last, but at least, they had had such a great moment now.

They were halfway back to the camp when the general told the knight that he wanted to stop there and get some rest. The knight didn't really notice anything in the first place. He built the bonfire under the tree, getting the food out of the storge back for the dinner and they might just continue after it until he could hear some heavy breathing from his general. The knight put the food down on the side of the bonfire before walking to his general who was leaning against the tree. "Sir, are you okay?" He asked, looking back to his general. The general was very sweaty although the night was cold this autumn. "Do you need some water?" He continued asking. He could see the general rubbing his belly and trying to find the comfortable position, and he could guess what was happening. The knight had never experienced labor before but his close friend who was a trader had told him once when they met months ago. He told the knight how hard it was and how it was nothing like other pain.

(What's the general's name? I'll use Reynard for my knight(carrier))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
He hadn't said it explicitly, he would actually like to keep going, they were expected back by nightfall at the latest but because he had the title he did the division could wait for them. He wasn't just another expendable soldier, he was a general and the lover of the King at that. Cedric was thinking of all this mostly to convince himself that stopping might not necessarily be a bad thing, they could afford resting for the night, even with the sun barely set beyond the hills. His head swam and he had forgotten to breathe as his stomach tightened from bellybutton to his spine, he huffed when he was released finally. The young man had came up to him with worry obvious on his voice, he hated it, just because he was pregnant didn't mean he was helpless. Not yet at least.

"Is it hot to you too?" He asked, wondering if it was just himself, he wiped his brow and slowly stood up straight again, pushing a hand into the curve of his lower back,"Water would be good." He nodded, his other hand going from his sword to his belly that felt all too heavy now, he glanced to the trees around them. Making sure they were safe for now as he started removing his armor, groaning lightly as he did so. His body was already so heavy and even despite the distributed weight of the metal and leather he felt over encumbered. Dropping his things down onto the ground beside the tree and holding onto it again as he sank down slowly onto the ground.

"Fuck." He sighed, leaning back against the tree trunk and holding his belly as he looked up to the knight,"What's left to eat?" He asked him, his legs coming apart slightly to allow his belly a place to rest while he held most of its mass within his hands. He wore a thick off white shirt that barely covered his body completely and pants that were just as illfitting, as if one more meal would tear the pieces of straining fabric right off his body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"The weather is kinda cold tonight, Sir," Reynard said, walking back to the horse to get some water for his general. Although it was only the beginning of the autumn, the weather was cold already, and it was surprising to see his general in this sweaty body. Reynard walked back and handed leather water pouch with the water inside there. "This may help, Sir." He added, handing the clean cloth if his general would use that to wipe the sweat away. Reynard had never seen his general in this stage before. He had seen him being injured from the fight, but this pain was totally different.

Reynard opened another bag as his general asked about the food, and they had plenty of it inside there. His general might not know, but the king had the secret order to every king in the army to take care of his beloved one with all their might, and the king even sent some special ingredient that had know to be good for pregnancy and told the cook to make the special dishes for the general. The kong might not show his feeling in front of other people, but he indeed loved his mate a lot, and he had planned to bring the general back to the city already.

"We have dried fruit, dried meat and some bread, Sir. Would you like to have that?" He asked, putting everything out of the bag. They wouldn't have these many foods if the general wasn't there, and not the order of the king. He used another clean cloth as the plate before putting the food beside his general. Reynard also put the armor away, so he could sit beside him, and helped if his general wanted something. "Will we make it to the camp, Sir?" He asked as Reynard could hear his general groaning in pain and his belly was contracting in a strange way, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do that. The heirs of the king might be born here.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cedric almost laughed, it was definitely not cold, not to him at least, maybe he was coming down with a fever. Even then it wouldn't be the best timing, he wasn't sure when to expect the child to make its arrival but being sick and in labor wouldn't be the most ideal. He took the water satchel from the knight and opened it before gulping down the water greedily. He took the cloth as well and splashing it with water before laying it across his forehead as he sank back more against the tree. For a few minutes he sat there, relaxing and taking the cool towel to wipe his forehead and then his neck,"Smart idea."

He huffed and looked to the knight who dug through the bag of food, actually starving, he sat up just a little,"Anything's fine." He replied,"Any cheeses?" Something fatty would be damn wonderful with the bread and meat, he groaned as he leaned over to grab the bundle of food his subordinate brought him. Amazing, he even smiled one of his rare smiles as he brought up a piece of jerky and bit it off, but didn't have that much time to savor the saltiness of it before he was cramping again.

That was the groan the knight heard most currently from him as he curled over his belly and held it with one hand, doing his best not to spill the food with his other. He struggled to chew the food still between his pants when the pain was over, swallowing it down and letting his head fall against the tree trunk behind him. "Gods..." He licked his lips,"What was that?" He stroked his belly, almost oblivious to the fact that he was in labor as he grimaced still, placing the food back on top of his middle again.

It didn't take much to distract him again as he took up another piece of meat and breath, taking a bite of both at once while stroking his belly. It seemed the child was just as eager as he was to be eating something after a days traveling.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Do you need anything more, Sir?" He said, getting more food out of the bad and this time for himself. Reynard could hear the general was whimpering and he could really guess what was happening here. He sat down on the side of the general and started eating his food. He loved dried meat as well, but with dried fruit and some bread, not cheese. He had eaten half of his food when another loud groan come from the general again. "Can I do something to help, Sir? I think you're in labor." He asked, knowing that the general himself also knew that was happening.

Reynard didn't really wait for the answer from the general when he took out a small pot that meant to be for cooking and started boiling the water. Reynard also prepared some more clean cloths as it would be used for the labor. He put more woods in the bonfire, so it would be warmer for the general. Reynard knew tht this would take some time with the twins inside that huge belly.

He got back on the side of general and handed him another wet cloth. "Place this on your belly, Sir. That can help for a bit" He said, looking at the large belly of his general. The wet cloth could help a bit with the cramp, but not the pain. Reynard could see the belly getting really low and the babies were getting in the position for the labor. He could do nothing when the general let out another painful groan from the contractions which were hitting him. It might be the first time he saw the general's bare belly when he lifted the shirt up and placed the wet cloth he got on his belly. Reynard was so surprised how the general didn't have that many stretch marks as he thought. Maybe his general was taking care of his pregnancy better that other people thought.

(Should we make this water break soon? Haha, I just really want to start the real labor.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
The general shook his head at the question he was asked, he was panting weakly as he sat up more and groaned as his hands went to his belly. Making sure to keep the food balanced on his belly as he did so, he looked to the knight and was shocked by what he said, not believing it. "No. I can't be." He disagreed, he had planned this out to the smallest detail, it was supposed to happen while in his tent with the help of a midwife not like this. His eyes widened in a fear he never had before, looking down to his middle and holding it,"We've got to make it back to camp." He tried sitting up more, doing his best to push himself back up but he fell back again with a groan, panting and shutting his eyes tightly.

Cedric looked at Raynard and he didn't trust him to help him give birth, he was just another random knight, no one with any speciality experience. He shook his head and pushed away the others offer of a wet cloth,"We can't stay here." He tried pushing himself up to his feet again, supporting the weight of his belly with one hand and pressing the other beneath his shirt and against the hot, tight skin of his middle. His shirt rode up his belly but he did nothing about keeping it in piece as he panted and pushed himself up slowly to his knees against the tree. "Help me up!" He said firmly and grasped the cloth closed to keep the food from being wasted.

((It'll start. Just really setting it up still. We'll get to it. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Raynard went closer and tried his best to help his general, but even with his help, it was barely impossible to help Cedric to stand up. He grabbed his general tightly as they almost fell on the ground as another contraction hit and the general started groaning in pain again. "We can't make this to the camp, Sir. It's still halfway to the camp. What if your water break on the way back? It'll be a lot worse. Believe me, Sir. We need to do it here." Raynard said, getting the cloth with the food from the general and put it in his bag, so it would be wasted while he was helping the general.

It was another strong contraction that kept Cedric from getting up and this time it was worse. He could see his general was breathing hard and holding his huge belly with both hands. "Sir. Believe me. You may not know me, but you need to believe me. I'm your knight and I won't do anything to harm you." He said firmly, trying to gain the trust from his general. Raynard didn't' really mention how he was in the relationship with one friend of the general in the army, so he knew something about him. He sighed as the general tried to stand on his feet again and nothing was happening. In fact, this could be worse for the labor if Cedric kept falling to the ground like this. Raynard got on the general's side and held his waist as he tried to make the general sit properly. "Please, SIr.You know this. We can't make it to the camp. This about your children, think about the king. The majesty will be sad if something happens to you." He tried his best to calm his general down and told him that he needed to have the babies here. "I'll send the message with one of our horses back to the camp and they will be here in the orning. I'm sure, every love you, SIr. They won't let you face with this alone." He added
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cedric groaned in complaint as he sank back down onto the ground, his legs weren't agreeing with him in needing to stand up and trembled even when he put a little bit of weight on them. He frowned, hating how he felt, like he was weak, that was the worst thing he could ever feel, he wasn't weak. He cursed again, louder this time as he sank against the tree and held his belly, the problem was he didn't want to do it here. He had a nice cot set up at camp and a warm fire and safety of more than one damn troop who seemed to be annoying him already. Even if they were doing their best to support him, he glared at the young man but knew he was exactly right.

As he brought his legs up beneath his belly and moaned in complaint, looking up at the other again with the most serious face he could muster through the pain. "I believe you." He nodded finally and exhaled as he looked down to his large round middle and stroked beneath the fabric of his shirt, the skin was tight and wet with sweat,"But listen to me when I say, you better know what you're doing." He knew he didn't need to add a reason, the answer was obvious, nothing should happen to the general or the child or it would be the knights head on a platter.

He stared the knight down as he was held there to the ground and he took in slow breaths, though his face was red and he looked down. He wasn't an idiot, he knew he couldn't tell a child not to come, they were on their own schedule, he grit his teeth and shut his eyes as he groaned again. Gripping the sides of his almost oval belly and whimpering as the contraction grew worse and grunted as something 'popped' within him. His face relaxed and it was almost a relief, but he knew what it was,"Oh gods... My water..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Both of them were shocked as a gush of water rushed out or the general’s opening, making this pant wet and following with a paonful moan of Cedric. “Sir! We need to hurry, your babies won’t wait anymore.” It was an awkward moment for both of them and Raynard didnnt really know what to do now. He got close to his general before wiping the sweat with a new clean cloth. “I...I think you need to take your pants off, Sir. I’ll prepare the space now. Tell ke if you need help. The kinght said, walking back to the hourse and brougt a bid piece of fribric out. He had prepared this in case they needed to sleep on the way and it could be used as the bed although it wasnt that thick.

Raynard Put the fibric on the ground, trying to make it comfortable as he could. A little pillow had also been brought out of the bag for the general. The kinghts dodn,t always have it during the mission, but this time wa different sicne the king’s love one and the heirs were with him. Raynard tried to spend least time as he could to prepare everything since he knew that the babies could come any time soon.

He walked back to the general and he could see his his general was struggling with taking the pants off. His huge belly makde it really hard to bend forward take it off, but he didnt know if he could do anything. “Sir, do you want me to help?” He asked, knowing that the general might get mad at him but the safety of him and the twins were the most important thing now.

(Replying with my phone. Sorry for the short reply and wrong typing)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Don't you think I fucking know that?!" The general snapped in reply, he felt sick as his stomach tightened so much and he felt as if he would vomit but he didn't. He too caught up in the tightness of his belly to puke, his hands grasped at the tight skin and he panted, his face twisted up,"Fuck!" He cried, more of his potty mouth revealed itself and he shook his head, planting his boots against the ground and trying to shift his position onto his knees. His hands moved down and struggled with the rope of his pants, not being able to get it untied to drop his pants. He moaned again and leaned against the tree, the nails of his free hand digging into the hard bark,"Help... I can't..." He realized he was panicking, the shaking of his hands was probably why he couldn't undo his belt.

This pregnancy had been easy on him, he had grown plump with life, like the good carrier he was to his king and yet this labor had to be the harshest pain he had ever experienced. Even above being stabbed and shot, he groaned, pressing his forhead against the tree trunk he was grasping onto for dear life. He stayed in that spot, wet and trembling as he struggled with the agony of his labor.

"Yes. Please." He nodded and glanced to the knight, he even had tears in his eyes, he was out of his league and he knew it. He couldn't let his pride get the better of him, it wasn't only his life on the line if he made a mistake,"It hurts so fucking bad." He complained, one of his hands pressed to his belly firmly as if to counteract the pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'll help you, Sir, but you need to stand up first. I'll help you." The knight said, walking back to his general as he finished preparing the little bed for the labor. No one would imagine that the princes and/or the princesses of this kingdom would be born in the jungle like this, but it was his duty to keep everyone safe. Raynard helped his general to lean back against the tree first before he started undoing the belt. "Everything will be fine Sir. I'll do my best. Can you hold your belly a little higher?" He asked as the belt was under that round and huge belly. Raynard couldn't even reach it without some help from his general. He tried to undo it as fast as he could when the belly was lifted up and it was the first time he could feel the belly of his general. It was hard as the rock, but also contracting at the same time. He could hear the general groan and moan in pain while he was doing that.

"Okay, Sir. This is the hardest part. I want you to hold me and stand up, so I can take the pants off and we can also move to the place I've prepared." He told, knowing that this was really hard, especially when the general was in such a great pain. "Hold my shoulders, Sir. I'll stand up slowly, and I'll also hold your belly. Don't need to worry." He added as he slowly stood up, holding both sides of the general tightly. "That's really good, Sir. Slowly and steady" He guided. The belt was untied already, and it wasn't that hard at all to take the pant off. It felt a bit weird for Raynard to see this such privte zone of the general, but nothing is more important than the life of the general and twins inside his belly now.

"Okay, Sir. I'll wipe your water for a bit, so you can get a bit more comfortable and then we'll move to the bed." He said, looking at the general who was holding him tightly. Raynard got the fabric he had prepared before reaching to the lower part of the general. He would be killed already for touching this body which belonged only to the king, but this situation was totally different. He moved his hand between general's legs but not reaching too high to touch the most private zone before walking to the bed slowly.

(How about we make my carrier is in the relationship with one of the general's close friends? Maybe with that reason and how Raynard helping him during his labor, they could be a good friend?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cedric nodded, grimacing and sinking down onto the ground again as he leaned back against the tree, his hands going to his belly again after so long of struggling with his belt. He didn't say anything, just listening to the knight speak, it calmed him as he knew that he wasn't alone in this. Groaning as he lifted up his belly slightly for him to undo his belt,"Hurry-" He grunted, it felt like an eternity before Raynard was done and his belly sank back down onto his thighs.

He was more than ready to birth the heavy child within him, the pain was over whelming already and he hadn't even started pushing. He wrapped his arms around the others shoulders to keep himself steady as Raynard pulled him up. He cried out when that pressure crashed down inside of him, it was obvious that the first child anxious to get out. His thighs trembled and he thought he would fall but the knight held him, he struggled with his weight, panting into the other man's neck and doing his best to stay upright.

Cedric pulled his feet out of his boots and pants legs as he stepped out onto the leafy ground, he felt lighter now without so much clothing. His shirt being the only thing he had on still, he grimaced lightly as he was cleaned up and gripped Raynards shoulders tightly, shifting his weight from foot to foot. He moaned as his stomach tightened again and this time he felt even more pressure as he stood there, grimacing, he felt the child was coming and soon.

((Sure. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Okay, Sir, slowly. You're doing good." Raynard said while he was guiding his general to the little bed he had prepared. It took quite some time although it was just a few steps the general had to rest when the contraction hit him. "Okay, Sir. Slowly sit here. I'll guide you. Grab my shoulders tightly." The bed wasn't that thick since it was just the amount of fabrics placing on each other, and it could be hurt if Cedric sat too fast on it. Raynard slowly lowered his legs still holding his general tightly and they finally made it to the bed. There was a huge tree behind it, so Cedric could lean against that if he wanted or he could just lay down on the bed.

"Okay, Sir. We're in a good position now. How do you want to do this? On your back? on your knees? Squatting?" He asked, knowing that the men could give birth to their babies in man positions and some of them needed to change when the labor being so hard. Raynard had also prepared some water and dried fruit for his general. It was very important to stay hydrated during the labor and dried fruit could Cedric some energy. He took a deep breath as he was also preparing himself for this. The life of the princes and/or princesses of the kingdom was on his hand now "S....should I check your progress?" He asked as the general started moaning and groaning in pain again. It was obvious that the first baby was so close, and his general might need to push soon. Raynard was quite surprised how the general could keep his good shape. Beside the huge belly, Cedric didn't really have any big change with his body. His breasts might get swollen and his hips might be wider, but it was normal for pregnancy.

(haha, It doesn't really matter anyway when they wont be able to meet that much when Cedric has become king's consort.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
After standing, he almost didn't want to sit again, his stomach was in knots and he just wanted to let the child slip out of him with only gravity to help. Though he felt every pound of their body and knew that with their size he would be having trouble. His King and himself were such large men, it would be amazing if he didn't have trouble giving birth to their children. He closed his eyes as he sank down onto the makeshift bed the knight had put together for him and grimaced once again but leaned back against that tree. Pushing his hips forward so the pressure wasn't so intense, but he felt the childs want to be born right there sat within his pelvis. He panted softly and stroked his belly, his shirt was just about soaked through with sweat but he didn't even notice it. It was the last thing separating whatever decency he had from being completely naked in front of the other man. Carrier or not.

"Just leave me be." He said and it was obvious what he had no idea what he wanted, not yet at least, his body was working of its own accord and he was just along for the ride. He swallowed thickly and just sat against the tree and held his belly, his breath came in wheasy pants and he planted his feet on the course fabric beneath him. Cedric needed to control his panic, he was giving birth in an unfamiliar palace that was dirty and as far as he could get from something safe. But they had no choice, his eyes squeezed shut and he moaned again as his belly tightened beneath his hands, despite what he had said he was glad Raynard hadn't listened to him. He was scared and his harsh personality was snapping at the innocent knight who had done nothing but help him.

"No... You don't need to." He replied and shifted his weight once again but he stayed on his back against the tree, like a beached whale, a whine escaped him. The pain tightened and tightened and he thought he just might burst open, but instead he was pushing finally. His body needed him to, everything was all so intense and he could barely breathe as he bore down on that form within him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Okay, Sir. I'll send the letter through the horse back to the camp, so they could get here tomorrow. I'll be right back." He said before leaving the general and walked back to the horse. Luckily they had such a nice horse during this trip and Raynard was sure that it would get back to the camp in the down and the knight would come here as soon s they could. He wasn't surprised at all if the knight would be there already when he got back to the camp. Everyone knew how much the king loved his general. There were a lot of princes and princesses had been offered for the king, but he didn't accept anyone. It was a big news when people knew about the relationship between him and the general, and some group of people had used this to attack him, but no one cared about it. Everyone loved the king and everyone was really happy to hear that the heirs to the throne would be born soon, and it cam for the general who also protected the kingdom from the enemy. "Hurry up, Mandas," Raynard said and patted his house as he put the letter in the beg. The horse just knew its duty and it instantly left after that words.

Raynard walked back to the general as he finished everything. He was surprised to see the general started pushing already. He instantly got between the general's legs to see if he had done any progress. He couldn't clearly see Cedric's opening from this angle, but it was good enough. "You're doing great, Sir." He said, looking up at his general. Cedric's face was red and his whole body was sweaty. The sounds of the painful moan were loud in this quiet place, luckily it was safe enough for them. Cedric was trembling so hard through the contraction, but he didn't seem to do any progress now.

(Have you thought about the gender of the babies? I think one of them should be male. You're free to chose another baby.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
He hadn't progressed even a little in the time the knight had taken to send the horse off and come back to him where he was struggling with labor. His hand gripped the blanket beneath him and groaned as he shifted his hips again, the child was heavy within him and struggling to get out with his meager pushing. Cedric choked out a laugh, shaking his head and leaning his head back with a whimper as he held his belly, moaning again as his legs came open more. It felt like a lie from Raynard, he didn't feel as if he was doing any good, he had grown the child and yet he couldn't push them out.

He pressed his hand to his face and kept himself from tearing up, his partner was counting on him and yet he was struggling to birth their child. A cry of pain escaped him again and he squirmed beneath his weight, turning more onto his side and shouting as he struggled to push. His hand reached out to grasp the knights arm tightly, pulling himself up more and groaning as he pushed, panting,"H-Help me up."

((I was thinking two boys. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was rare to see the general this desperate. He was always strong when he led them to the fight, but this time was different. Going into labor was hard and Raynard knew that. He had seen some of his friends going through it before and all of them would prefer their partners to be there on their side, sdly, the general had no one but him. Raynard knew that the king would be very sad when he knew that he couldn't be here on the side of his mate, and it was his duty to keep everyone safe.

He grabbed Vedric's waists tightly as the general said that. "Okay, Sir, but I don't think you should stand now. We can get you to squat and the gravity may help with that." He guided, helping the general to get up a little bit. It was hard when the pain was so much inside the general's body and the babies were really big. Raynard could even see them moving inside the general's belly under the armor sometimes. He held Cedric's waist tightly as the general wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Cedric's body was trembling even with Raynard supporting him to squat. It seemed like the pain was building again and the urge to push might hit soon. "Okay, Sir. This can help but it will be hurt even more. Lean on me. I can support you."

(okay, two prince sound good to me haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was hard to think about anything else but the pain he was in, he shook his head at what Raynard said,"No... I don't want to stand." He said weakly and bit down on his lip as he panted, gritting his teeth as the knight helped him up slowly to his knees, he didn't think he could even squat. His legs trembled even as he moved into a better position, he wrapped his arms around the other mans shoulders to help hold himself up. A groan escaping him, his stomach was tight and he breathed in and out heavily, they were coming as fast as they could as large as they were. He cursed his lover, the King for 'blessing' their children with his dominate genes, he knew birthing them would be hell. He prepared for the next contraction, eyes squeezed shut when he slowly finally pushed with that contraction. Wanting desperately the relief that came with pushing out the child inside of him, but all that came was more and more pain as he whined.

As ass burned with the pressure of the first child pushing down and down with his harsh pushes. He had no rhythm to them, he didn't know if he should have any but he just wanted to push and push. He wanted the weight inside of him out, he moaned aloud and squeezed his eyes shut again, crying as he bore down. The head of the first child came out of him slowly, stretching his ass open with the large girth of their head, he panted heavily and shifted his knees apart more. "Oh gods..." He complained, his stomach heavy and lower body numb with pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Breath, Sir. You need the rhythm. You cant do this without it." He said, trying to lift Cedric's up a little bit, giving more room for the huge belly. "We can stay like this for a moment, Sir, but we shouldn't do this for the whole labor. It's not good for you at all." He tried to explain, knowing that this might take quite a long time with the twins on the way to this world. Why would have thought that the heirs of this kingdom would be born in the jungle, and he was the only helping them out to the world. "Take a deep breath, Sir. In and out slowly, and push." He tried to guide his general through this labor. Being the knight made them be able to handle the pain better but it wasn't like they couldn't feel the pain, and this was a totally different story from the pain from the war. He had heard his friends who went through the labor said how painful it was, but the result was quite worth it.

He wrapped his arms under Cedric's shoulders and lift his general up for a bit as the next contraction hit and his general was pushing hard. "That's really good, Sir. You're doing good." He said, but his general didn't seem to be happy with the progress. The babies were big and it would take some time till it would be fully crowning. It was quite normal for soldier couple to have the bigger and healthier babies due to the build of both seeder and carrier, but it meant the longer and harder labor.

(I'm just imagining lots of pregnant soldiers walking and waddling around the camp, and i love it haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,754 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,551 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,038 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,890 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,610 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,305 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,318 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,495 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,580 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,341 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop