Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open)
A fun thing I want to try out. I am in labor/giving birth... and you are the baby! So... yeah. I am just looking for a single person to do this with, unless multiple people want to be multiple babies.
~~~~~
Logan sighed deeply. He had started labor a while ago, but he was only starting to feel it now. He was home alone, and unable to leave due to a snow storm outside that had him trapped. The worst time to have to deliver a baby. His baby very much had a mind of it’s own.
(10-07-2018, 07:31 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: A fun thing I want to try out. I am in labor/giving birth... and you are the baby! So... yeah. I am just looking for a single person to do this with, unless multiple people want to be multiple babies.
~~~~~
Logan sighed deeply. He had started labor a while ago, but he was only starting to feel it now. He was home alone, and unable to leave due to a snow storm outside that had him trapped. The worst time to have to deliver a baby. His baby very much had a mind of it’s own.

Sex: girl
*I give a few gentle kicks inside your belly, wanting attention*
Logan but his lip and held back any noise. “Oooh... ooooooohhhhh babbbbby....” he whined our, starting to feel contractions.
(10-07-2018, 08:03 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: Logan but his lip and held back any noise. “Oooh... ooooooohhhhh babbbbby....” he whined our, starting to feel contractions.

*I then nuzzled your belly, feeling bad for hurting my mother*
Logan sighed as the contraction ended. “Alright. It’s okay. You just really want to be born today, don’t ya?” He asked. His baby responded.
(10-07-2018, 08:08 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: Logan sighed as the contraction ended. “Alright. It’s okay. You just really want to be born today, don’t ya?” He asked. His baby responded.

*I nuzzle you from the inside again in reply*
“Alright. I’m gonna walk around a lot. I want you to do your best to move down and help me out, okay?” He said, knowing that walk-in helped speed up labor a lot.
*I gently kicked once more*
“Good girl.” Logan continued to walk around as he labored. He could feel his child kicking, and also squirming. He began to moan as he was caused a lot of pain due to contractions and the squirming at the same time.
*I squirmed and even kicked as gravity pulled me down slowly, scaring me*
“Uuuughgggghghhh...” Logan groaned as he felt her move so much. However, this was only the beginning. She was an active bugger always, and labor just seemed to make her more so.
*my heart rate went up because I was scared of what was happening and didn't understand it*
Finally Logan was sitting in a chair instead of walking. “Baby girl, I’m gonna meet you soon. But you have to work with my body. It wants you out.” He rubbed his belly, letting out some moans as more contractions happened. They were coming pretty hard and fast, considering how high up his daughter still was.
*I still freaked needing some indication that everything was okay*
Logan groaned again. “Honey, it’s gonna be fine. You need to come out though, come out of Papa.” His chest was beginning to ache from backed up milk.
(10-07-2018, 08:30 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: Logan groaned again. “Honey, it’s gonna be fine. You need to come out though, come out of Papa.” His chest was beginning to ache from backed up milk.

*your voice helps a little bit, but I start up again when it atops*
Logan felt it, pressure. He didn’t know what from, but all of a sudden he felt an enormous amount of pressure. He stood up and waddled around, trying to releive it. He moaned loudly with each contraction, and rubbed his belly, trying to calm his child.
*I finally calmed down and let gravity take me down until your water breaks*
Logan groaned. Suddenly the pressure was gone, but the contractions picked up again. He could feel his baby moving in him, and moving down.
*I kept moving down, only giving occasional, gentle kicks, until my head was pressing against my mother's cervix*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,181 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,088 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,385 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,231 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,300 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,561 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,568 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,266 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething