Open Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed)
The village of Mountain Cross buzzed with excitement as the final preparations were being made. The alter had been polished, the city square had been cleaned, and the town brazier was alight with flame. The crowd had begun to for days ago. People slept in the street and fought for the best positions. By sundown the square would filled. It wasn't every day they were visited by the Dragon Lord.

Every ten years, Cendrillion the Dragon Lord came down from his Mountain dwelling and visited one of the villages in his dominion and offer the people a chance at a once in a lifetime gift. The Dragon's gift was different for everyone and on this day, the people of Mountain Cross were the ones chosen to receive it. But as with anything too good to be true, there was a price to pay. Only the Dragon Lord knew what that might be.

As the sky darkened, the torches were lit, and fuel was poured onto brazier, sending a fireball into the sky. The villagers murmured amongst themselves as the sound of flapping wings filled the night sky. At first they saw nothing but a shadow as the dragon flew overhead, circling, reviewing the town's welcome. When satisfied, he swooped in low over the crowd, sending the weak of heart scattering. He landed without a sound on the great stone alter, spread his wings and bellowed.

"Bow to me, for I am your protector. For I and the eyes of the mountain." His voice was deep, deep, and inhuman, but soothing too. Sensual and captivating. The villages obeyed.

The dragon grinned as he transformed into his human for--Tall, dark, with eyes of gold and hair of silver. His voice did not change at all.

"My people, I have chosen you bestow my gifts upon. Each of you may or may not ask of me what you truly desire, and I will give you in return what you truly deserve. If are worthy you will get receive your greatest wish. If you are not, it will be your judgement."

He stepped forward with a grin. "The catch, my children, is that these gifts only come into the world one way. You must bear an egg from my seed and you must bear it here, at my alter." He licked his lips. "Tell me your story. Convince me you deserve my gift. Convince me that you deserve my seed and the egg you birth will become the answer to your request. It will not be easy, but if you are worthy, it will be worth every ounce of pain."

He slunk casually into his carved stone throne, kicking his feet up on the alter proper. "Who will be the first to ask for my gift?"

(TL / DR: Dragon will grant villager gifts/desires if they convince him they are worthy. To gain the gift/desire they must birth one of the dragon's eggs (or live birth if you prefer, just make a note). Basically convince my dragon to seed you and give birth. If you don't like to play sex make a note and we can skip it. PM me if you want to do something specific. NSFW is a-okay. mpreg fpreg...all is well. Feel free to create your own stories within the world of the village and interact with each other.)
(Hmmm, how convincing do we need to be? Thats all i can think of to ask before we start)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(02-22-2018, 10:39 AM)Dusty779 Wrote: (Hmmm, how convincing do we need to be? Thats all i can think of to ask before we start)

(honestly, as convincing as you want to be lol I'll probably still impregnate you. ;)
(and if you want to have to try really really hard just let me know)
(Hmm not too hard to convince i hope... hope your ok with furry too >..> im kinda predictable when it comes to that XD)

"I...ill go first" a thin and timid looking guy says as he steps forward, "i..i was wondering my lord... if you could grant my wish of... becoming a dragon like you or atleast something close to you... i...i would be better suited to carry your eggs and would be willing to keep doing it as long as you deemed fit for this honour" he gives a slight bow. He had a feeling the towns folk were watching him with awe and curiosity at the request. He didnt expect to become a mighty dragon like Cendrillon, but hoped to either be granted hybrid status or just turned into a smaller dragon like a drake.
(It's all good)

Cendrillion leaned forward and perched his chin upon his long, slender fingertips. He grinned.

"A brave little man. Unafraid to stand in front of me. Unafraid to ask to become me." He looked the skinny villager up and down. "And why do you believe you deserve my gift?"
He blushed deeply "i... dont really fit in as a human" he says "im weak and nervous... it just doesnt feel like me... i would much rather be... in some way, part of your mighty race, big, strong, proud... that and i am willing to carry multiple clutches of evgs for you, a repeat carrier for as long as you decide"
(02-22-2018, 12:53 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: He blushed deeply "i... dont really fit in as a human" he says "im weak and nervous... it just doesnt feel like me... i would much rather be... in some way, part of your mighty race, big, strong, proud... that and i am willing to carry multiple clutches of evgs for you, a repeat carrier for as long as you decide"

The Dragon stood and motioned the the small man forward. He placed his hand on the villager's cheek and looked deep into is eyes, studying him. There was fear of course, but behind that was a pleading. A need. The Dragon could not see deceit.

"And what is your name, Human-who-wishes-to-be-more?"
"D...Davis" he says timidly trying to maintain eye contact but not look the great dragon in the eyes, focusing his on the whites around the dragons pupils. He was shaking slightly, hoping deeply that he would have his wish granted but knew the great dragon could just as easily reject his request by eating him, or killing him... or both. In his mind he was asking to have just a drop of the near devinity that cendrillion had in the village.
"Davis..." The dragon hissed the name out into the night. "Tell me, Davis? How will you bear my eggs, take my seed, become me, if you will not look into my eyes?"
He blushed deeply "i...i am sorry... i...i didnt wish to offend or anger you" he says his eyes quickly snapping to gaze into the dragons deep pupils getting drawn in by the colours, the shape, and tge reflecrion of his own fearful face he sees.
"Beautiful..." The dragon cooed. "Now you see yourself reflected in my eyes." He moved his head slowly from side to side, watching Davis unconsciously mimic his movements as if in a trance. "Fear can be a useful thing, but do not fall into its traps. Fear and power can be the end of all things." He leaned in and kissed the young man, softly at first, but building. His hands cupped the boys neck as his tongue parted his lips, tasting him. Enjoying him.
Davis groaned into tyhe kiss, his eyes never leaving Cendrillion's even as he got more and more invested in the intimate kiss, his mouth opening to allow the dragon entry. The only words he would say if he could right now would be 'i am all yours do with me as you wish' and he would mean it whole heartedly.
The dragon pulled back with a smile, leaving Davis gasping.
"Know what I ask of you. Birth my egg at my alter, and then, and only then will you receive what i deem you worthy of. Know that your experience will not be that of another's. It may be short. It may be long. It may fill you with great pain or great pleasure. And if you betray, prove yourself unworthy even after my seed is yours, your gift will be your downfall." He kissed Davis's forehead. "If you understand all this, my seed is yours. The time and place are yours to choose, but my mind can be fickle and I will not wait long."
"I...i understand" he says softly then looks over his shoulder at the crowd "t...tonight? Place of your choosing?" He asks "i am sure you will have other requests to listen to first b...before we can...ahh...do anything"
"As you wish, Davis. Meet me here when the first stars are seen in the toight's sky. I will be ready and waiting for you." He looks out to the crowd. "Is there anyone else ready to ask my favour?"
(Will now wait a while to see if anyone else wishes to join)
Cendrillion slipped on a red and gold robe and walked to the edge of the alter. It wasn't unusual for the villagers to be afraid of him and all that he offered, and rarely did many step forward on the first day. Davis was a bright light. A man who knew what he wanted. One who strives for greatness. The dragon hoped the man could face the temptation of that power without faltering.

He asked again, "Are there any others brave and daring as Davis who wish to ask my favour?"
”I do have a request", a muscular man said. He developed the muscles from working on his family farm. "I want to save my boyfriend's life he has an ilness that the doctors say he will die in the next few weeks can you help I will do anything you want”, he said with tears in his eyes. " Babe don't I will be just fine”, his boyfriend yelled. " No I can't bear to lose you are the love of my life I have to ask him" he said still in tears.
Cendrillion cocked his head and studied the muscular farmer.
"You would give your body to me, at the chance to save your mate?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,483 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,382 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,522 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,695 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,035 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,750 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,834 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,220 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,779 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27