The price of pretty (centaur mpreg)
Smile 
this is a story about a young Centaur named Sota.after spending years in the herd being bullied for how feminine he looks and sometimes even acts. he ends up when he gets older happening to have to deal with more physical bullying rather than just verbal.one day The Bullying escalates the ringleader was none other than the head of the herds own son. two of his friends pin Soto down without warning he was mounted and forced to be sexually assaulted against his will. he didn't come willingly as such slhe managed to inflict several wounds and several damages to the othersbwho are trying to harm him. in the end he still was no match for the strength of three on one. when he finally returns to the heard he tries to wash away his shame. when the sun from the head of the herd arise back he accuses Soto of viciously assaulting him and harming him. as such he is thrown from the herd without so much as a Second Glance or even asked his side of the story. nine months later he is paying the price for betrayal.

Name soto
Complexion: pale with freckles on his cheeks and arms has a blonde hose body with grey speckled launches and stockings.
Hair: bright red wavy long nearly touches the ground when standing.
Eyes: striking pale green

over the last few months that it became apparent Soto that he wasn't just gaining a few pounds he was very much pregnant. there wasn't anything he could do about it luckily he had been kicked out of the herd during Prime food season. which meant he wasn't at a lack of food and he was not a lack of water.the only bad news was he didn't know how to deliver a child or even remotely how to start. as such he was pretty much terrified you didn't have any clue how he was going to handle this.
roughly nine and a half months since he left the herd which meant he was actually overdue. and he was kind of thankful for that because honestly he didn't know what he do if he went into labor on time. he still wouldn't have had enough time to think about what he do as he stroked is swollen flank he thought to himself what would it be like to have a child. a sudden sharp pain shot across this flank and cost him to gasp. he realize that this was a much sharper pain than the ones he's been experiencing over the last few weeks. he knew that that can only mean one thing the child was ready but he was not. he quickly stood and headed for the cave that he found and had been staying in for the last couple of weeks where he had made a nest the pain increased in his stomach with every step. he took as he arrived back at his nest he realized that his water had already broken. scattered across the floor behind him was a pool of liquid he hadn't even noticed it in his haste to get back to his cave. he quickly laid down in his nest of leaves and Moss and decided to just wait it out. without the cushioning of the fluid the intense pain only grew worse. as hours passed he was in tears and at this point it looked as though there would be no sign of the child making any effort to make its appearance. finally losing his cool he just cried out into the night. not caring who heard him what heard him. his pain was too much to bear alone and he wish somebody were here with him.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
will join soon hun
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name Darnel
Complexion: Deep tan with a snowy white horse half.
Hair: Same as fur and shoulder length.
Eyes: Golden with green flecks.

Darnel huffed as he made his way into the camp. he appeared lucky to be alive, covered in scratches and deep cuts from being attacked by a wild animal. the sounds of Soto giving birth had drawn him in seeking shelter and aid. he collapsed outside Sotos tent having assumed it was the healersand whinnyed out seeking aid. his sides heaved as a few of his wounds weeped, reopened by his collapse.
Soto tryed out in pain he whined in distress. He heard another voice and was desperate for confort. He had no idea he wa on another herds lands. Darnel was lost but didnt know it but that may have been a blessing in stops case. His whole body slick whit sweat he hoped his cries would reach whom ever was outside the cave.

It didnt take long till others were drawn to their location. Healers rushing to the aid of both stallions and it was decided that as they couldnt move the birthing stallion they brought Darnel inside and would tend to both in the same place.
So many bodys in one place made Soto even more tense all the voices and the touching it was over whelming. It was evident his trust didnt go towards others as he tensed at every thouch. If he didn't relax hed put them both in danger. "Who are you!? Where am I!? What ate you doing!?" Any meat would see hed been hurt with this amount of distrust. As he tensed further.it became apparent why he was so tense. Every time darnell
Moved he flinched.

"Hush child, you are in our Herd lands, we are here to help you" an ealderly female said trying to sooth him "we are the healers of our herd, and dont worry about that young stallion, he can barely stand much less harm you, now inneed to know... how long have you been carrying? when did your labor start?"
He breathed out pained. "Early this morning mabey 10 or so hours ago. Im nine and a half months along. And it hurts." Tears streamed down his face as he breathed through the constant pain. He felt pressure build and it was highly uncomfortable.

she nods and chuckles a little "So over due... is going to be a big foal" she says with a smile "Be at ease, and relax, if you force it it will hurt more." she pat his flank and continued her smile "just breath and let your instincts handle the rest.you should be a decent way through by now"
"I-instincts what I-instincts im a stallion not m-mare!" He said flank quivering. His hair was tangled and dirty. His whole body coated in sweat. As the hours staged on tears and moans where his only confort. His evident discomfort was wearing in exhaustion. His flank heaved with every contraction. His pale eyes were glassy. He was losing focus.

"Even stallions have instincts young one" She tells him and wipes him down with a cool cloth "You may not be a mare, but the instincts are there, burried in you, trust your body, it knows what it is doing" she tried to keep him comfortable and company, giving him plenty of water with revitalizing herbs mixed in. Not far away Darnel was undergoing his own torment as his wounds were stitched shut with little numbing agents and little but being told to stay still and quiet as they worked.
A sudden sharp stabbing pain hit him causing him to scream his hind legs streched back as he dug his nails into the dirt floor. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" blood trickled down his branches. And he looked as though he might pass out. He thresh hold of tolerance nearly at its max. The bright blood stark against his pale blonde coat. His skin was paler then before almost white. He was breathing strangely. Somthing was off about this birth.

"Stay calm, Breath" She told him and checked him "It is a big boy... but something else is wrong... please just stay calm, we will do everything we can" she says and quickly shouted out orders and instructions to her aids. including the demand for the creation of the strongest numbing agent they had.
"W-wrong with t-the foal. W-what happening h-hurt s-so m-much." His couldnt focus his vision there was nothing to focus on the meat infront of him didnt catch his interest. He was to busy trying to stear at the other marers and what they were doing that and Darnell. He was concerned as he groaned with every stitch. His h.launches were soaked with blood as was the back of his blond legs. He wanted some one to hold onto he neded some one to talk to. His vision blurred and he felt as though he was gonna be sick.

"It is breached" she says softly "and its too late now to turn it, this will be tricky but the only alternative is to cut you open, that is even more risky"
"What NOOOO!" I his panicked state he flailed until he could reach his hooves stumbling away from the meares. He wasn't about to have this. A strange herd from a strange place wanted to cut him open. Even in his pained state fight or flight kicked in. He tryed to back up spotting the entrance he tryed yo take off a trail of blood behind him. He didn't want this he never asked for this. He wanted to hide in a thick stand of trees he was terrified. His stomache heaved painfully. He cried both from pain and anger.

they held him down and she gave his face a slap "Stop! you could kill your foal!" she says "We will try to have it born naturally, cutting you open is last resort!" she says
"I DONT WANNA BE HERE I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS I NEVER WANTED THIS I WAS ASSAULTED THROWN MY HEARD AND NOW IM MIGHT LOSE EVERYTHING BECUSE OF SOMEE BRATY STUCK UP SON OF THE HEAD OF THE HERD!" He was both angry and upset. His whole life had been turned topsy turvy and now he wanted to run away from it all. Even though he was small he was very strong and wasnt about to have them Willy nilly messing with him. He caused two meares to lose there balance. Fear radiated off his sticky sweaty body. Fear thick heavy and prominent. No reasoning form a mare was going to slice this hed reach maximum fear levels.

she sighed then a voice called "Silence stallion" Darnel called "It is sad what happened but dont let that mark you, be stronger than them and bare your foal! panicking will fix nothing!" he says firmly and was now standing
" I don't know any of you thete are so many hands always touching me its over whelming I just.... I just want somthing to hold on to. I lost my only freind to my herd so now I'm all alone in pain an just want somthing to hug. Somthing to squeez close to confort me." Its childish I know but its comforting." He winced as the foal moved further down his canal causing more blood to trickle down his branches. Tears stung his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,385 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,531 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,741 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,038 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,750 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,841 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pretty Little Dancer (closed w/SazzyP620) hockeypreg2 58 7,426 12-02-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,790 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,168 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27