Closed Pretty Little Dancer (closed w/SazzyP620)
Ballet was a highly competitive and cutthroat business. It took dedication, hard work, and above all the desire to be the best. You had to start young and work constantly, dance all the time, dance through the pain and injuries, dance when you really didn't want to dance, dance when all you wanted to do was sleep. It meant rejection, disappointment, teasing, scrimping and saving in order to pay for the best schools. But when you succeeded, it was all worth it.

And Drew Prentiss had succeeded. He was the lead male dancer at the Pennsylvania Ballet in Philadelphia at the age of 25. That didn't mean he could slack off. He kept working just as hard because he knew he could be better. All of the rest of the dancers worked just as hard and for the most part they got along. He knew that he was lucky to be a lead dancer at his age and he did what he could to make sure people liked him. 

That meant going out when he would rather go home after a show or spending time with someone's annoying boyfriend or girlfriend. Sometimes it meant both. 

Tonight it meant a strip club with at least half of the company. It meant drinking vodka tonics and watching half-naked men dance for him instead of being the dancer. It meant laughing and leaning against Paige, the lead female dancer, wishing that he was in his bed sleeping the whole time. It meant being a little too drunk when he went looking for the bathroom and turning down the wrong hall. 

it meant opening a door and finding a naked man. It meant stepping inside instead of shutting the door and walking away. 

Well, sometimes he wasn't so smart.
Stripping wasn't as lucrative as other dancing; you didn't get recognition for being the best in bright lights unless you were in Vegas - and Philadelphia was definitely *not* Vegas by any stretch of the imagination.  It took a certain level of dedication and determination to do it and keep doing it, despite the looks one often got when you weren't on stage but out on the streets and people recognized you 'Hey aren't you that stripper at ----' yeah, most of the time those conversations did not go so well.

Wilson Massey - Stage Name Blaze and Nickname Will - he was one of those men who often times got looked at like he was crazy for ever getting into the business.  He started out at the young age of eighteen, putting himself through college like most kids did at his age; unfortunately, or sometimes fortunately, for him - he never got out of the business.  The money was good, it put food on the table and paid the bills.

Could he have done something else with his life?  Absolutely.  He had a law degree, it took a while to get it, but he had it now and he could have become a lawyer - maybe one of the best - but he enjoyed stripping, dancing for other men and the occasional woman... And sometimes even hooking up with said men.

He was only twenty-seven, and everyone told him he had a bright future ahead of him; that he couldn't be a stripper forever.  He knew that, but he also knew that while he was still in the prime of his life?  He was going to keep going for it.  He was a muscular man, tall and broad in all the right places.  He was also very hung, as the 'cool kids' said - He was edging on twelve, but always told people that he was eleven inches, simply because he didn't want to intimidate people *too* much.  Either way, those who watched him dance - they loved *that* aspect of his body the most.  That's where all his money went anyway.

As the door opened to his personal dressing room, he lifted his head up, thinking it was one of his friends "Hey, come on... I'm trying to change here, it's been a l-..." his words stopped dead as he turned to see just who had entered the room; his mouth dried up and he went a little wide-eyed.  Even parts of his body that should have been covered *ahem* were taking interest in what they saw "Oh... I uh, can I help you with something?" Wilson asked, smiling a bit - it wasn't his 'stage' smile, but a genuine one.  He turned more fully, giving this stranger a full-view of what he was looking at, cock hardening up by the second.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Drew stepped forward, looking him over. He didn't even pretend to hide his appreciation for the man's body. He was clearly interested if the way his cock was thickening under Drew's gaze was any indication. Drew knew he looked good himself. He was long and lean, muscled in a different way than the stripper. His thighs and ass were thick from all the dancing he did and his waist was trim. He had dark hair and eyes and he looked at the stripper from under his long eyelashes, licking his plush lips.

"I was looking for the restroom. I guess I got a little ... turned around," Drew said, resting a hand on his hip. He held out his other hand. "I'm Drew."
Wilson bit his lip lightly and took hold of the delicate hand in front of him "Wilson. Most people call me Will though." Wilson said quietly, he gave a final squeeze to Drew's hand before slowly retracting his hand again. He wasn't even concerned about covering himself up as he sat down on the arm of the single couch in his dressing room.

"You did get a little turned around, you're right." Wilson confirmed, wanting to make a wise-crack, but he held his tongue "If you *really* have to go, the bathroom is back the way you came, just take a left instead of a right." Licking his lips slowly, his eyes once again traveled over the lean physique in front of him "But if it's not that important, maybe we could hang out?"

Drew bit his lip again. It was actually important that he go to the bathroom. "Will, I am going to go do that but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get turned around again trying to find my way back and will end up right here. If you're willing to wait for a moment or two?"

Will gave him a nod and Drew broke into a wide smile. He blew a quick kiss to Will before leaving the room and heading to the bathroom quickly. He took care of his pressing need to piss and washed his hands, getting 'lost' again on his way back and finding his way to Will's dressing room again.

"Why hello," Drew grinned cheekily. "I seem to be lost again."
Will stayed right where he was while Drew was off going to the restroom. He stroked himself into full hardness while Drew was gone and smirked when the other man came back into the room; he licked his lips slowly and leaned back a bit, showing himself off.

His cock was hard and glistening, bead of precum clinging to the head of his thick cock "So it seems." Will said, tilting his head to the side slightly "You are a very turned around young man. Perhaps I could help you find the right path, again?" Will asked, standing up slowly.

He walked over to where Drew was by the door, pushing it shut and flicking over the lock before he boxed Drew in up against the wall, cock pressing into the younger man's stomach "What were you trying to find this time?" Will asked huskily, bending his head down just a little - effectively bringing his and Drew's lips just a tad bit closer, but not quite touching, yet.

Drew trailed a finger down Will's chest, stopping just above the vee of his groin. "I was looking for my friends, but I think I found something much more interesting."

Drew brought his other hand around to Will's back and down to his ass, pushing him close. "Are you any good at ... dancing? Can you move your hips? I'm not the easiest to impress."
Will laughed and nodded his head slowly "Moving my hips is what I do best, Drew." Will said quietly as he stepped back a little and started slowly moving his hips in circular motions, hard cock bobbing with each snap of his hips.

"Now, other dance styles, I may not be so good at... But this?" He questioned, doing one of the many routines he usually did on the stage - minus his normal split - he smirked as he stood back up in front of Drew after dropping low enough to the other man's groin, face pressing against it lightly "This, I can definitely do, baby."

Drew watched him with appreciative eyes, moving his own hips a well. When Will dropped in front of him, he dropped his hand to his hair, tugging his head back to meet his eyes. "Very nice. I'm impressed."

Drew touched Will's lips lightly, tracing them with his free hand. "I would definitely be interested in seeing what else you can do with your hips. Seeing how much power you have perhaps."
"Mmmm, well... I'm thinking a strip tease is in order, for at least one of us in this room." Will said as he tugged lightly at the fabric that Drew was wearing before he stood to his full height. He took Drew's hand in his own and guided the other man over to the couch. Will sat down, sprawling his legs out wide. One hand landing on the back of the couch while his other hand went to his cock, stroking slowly up and down "Let me see what you have, Drew. Time for you to impress the stripper in the room."

Will was interested in seeing just what Drew could do, although he really did not want to draw it out for too long. He was aching to see just how nice that thick ass was, it looked delicious wrapped up in the younger man's pants, and he was sure it was even more delicious when unwrapped. He licked his lips slowly, his grey eyes glazed over in lust as he looked up at Drew.

Drew chuckled a little and began to dance. While his training was definitely not in stripping, he knew how to dance many different ways besides just ballet and he easily moved around the room, pulling his clothes off as he went. His pants definitely made things a little tough, but he bent forward, giving Will a good view of his ass as he pulled them off.

He palmed his cock in his boxer briefs, the only clothing he still had on. He stalked over to Will and rested a hand on the back of the couch, leaning over him.

"How did I do?"
When Drew leaned over him, he smiled up at the other man, tilting his head back just enough to see him "You did surprisingly well for your first time doing a strip tease." Will said quietly, lifting his hands up to slide them along Drew's slim sides. He easily lifted the other man up and onto his lap, positioning Drew right against his cock.

Hands moved to Drew's ass and he squeezed those bubbly globes perfectly, hips moving up to rock against Drew's rounded bottom "Now... I feel like pleasing you, Drew... Tell me what it is you want me to do to you... What you like the most?" Will asked, hands slipping into the elastic band of Drew's boxer brief's so he could have skin-on-skin contact with that heated flesh, squeezing and palming Drew's ass in his large hands.

Drew let out a quiet moan and pushed back against Will's hands. He could feel that cock against his ass and he wanted it inside of him. It had been entirely too long since he had hooked up with anyone and while this was probably not the smartest way to hook up, it was easier than Grindr. He literally had stumbled into Will's arms.

"I think I want to see if you know how to use that big dick of yours," Drew said, bringing his head down so that his lips were hovering close to Will's. "Some guys with big dicks have no clue what to do. They think they don't have to do anything just because they're big. So disappointing."
Will chuckled lightly against Drew's lips "I can prove that to you, that I know how to use that big boy. Not a problem." Will said as he easily flipped Drew down onto the couch. He got between the other man's legs once again, peeling the boxer brief's off Drew's hips slowly. He tossed those onto the floor near Drew's pants and then dug between the couch cushions.

Will pulled up a bottle of lubricant - it looked brand new - and he smirked as he opened the bottle's protective seal and then drizzled some of the slick liquid onto his fingertips. He reached down and started slowly tracing Drew's hole with his fingers - occasionally pushing in, but mostly just teasing, for now. He grunted at the tightness surrounding his fingers "Might take a bit of prepping to get you even close to being able to take this dick..." Will commented idly as he lowered his upper half down against Drew's chest - he continued moving his fingers slowly in and out of Drew's tight little hole. His lips were hovering just above Drew's "I like hearing men scream... I love when they get loud as I fuck them... Think you can do that for me, baby?"

Drew's lashes fluttered as Will fingered him, stretching him ruthlessly. "I think I can probably do that for you. If you're as good as you say you are." He used his core strength to lift himself up without using his arms and nipped at Will's lower lip. "I'm not so easy to impress, remember?"
"I do remember." Will retorted as he started thrusting his fingers in harder and deeper, stretching them wide so that Drew's almost virgin like hole would not hurt *too* badly come morning. It was still going to be sore, but hopefully he would be able to stretch Drew enough that it wouldn't be more than just a pleasant burn, rather than an excruciating one.

There wasn't a lot of foreplay to be had, not during a hook-up, and certainly not one so quickly done. Will pulled his fingers free from Drew's hole, hoping that the younger man was sufficiently stretched out. He slicked up his cock with a bit of the lubricant before moving himself into position, one hand going to lift Drew's thigh up a little, while the other held onto his own cock as he started slowly pushing in - he gave Drew enough time to adjust and smiled down at him "Just get ready... No one else will be able to hear you, no matter how loud you get." That was the only warning Will gave before he slammed himself in and started pistoning his hips; thrusting in and out of Drew with sometimes slow thrusts, and sometimes brutally fast thrusts... changing the speed, tempo, and depth in which he thrust each and every time.

Drew cried out and arched his back at the thrusts, using his impressive flexibility to wrap his one leg around Will's waist, the other up against his shoulder. Will *definitely* knew what he was doing and Drew was very happy to be benefiting from it right now.

Drew wanted to do more than just cling to Will, but it was pretty much hopeless. Will was fucking him too well, keeping him on the edge and keeping him guessing. He wasn't sure what sounds he was even making but he was positive they were really damn loud.

"Fuuuuck," Drew groaned out as he tossed his head against the couch. "I can't. I can't!"
Will smirked as he slowed his thrusts, he kept going hard and drilling right into Drew's prostate; one hand snaked between their bodies to wrap around Drew's cock, stroking it hard and fast "Can't what, baby? Was it too much? Too close to the edge?" He maybe should have been worried that he was fucking the other man too roughly, but Drew seemed to have been enjoying *that* aspect of their coupling, although maybe he should ask; "Was I too hard or something? Lemme know so I can adjust and treat you right..."

Will was *all* about pleasing people, whether on the dance floor, or the 'bedroom' and this time - with a complete stranger - it was no exception. He continued the slow thrusts, hitting constantly into Drew's prostate with his thick length and impressively shaped mushroom head. He could feel himself growing closer to his own orgasm, but he definitely wanted Drew to cum first, feel that tight clench and see the ecstasy on Drew's face - that got him off just as much as all the noises Drew had been making.

"Right there," Drew gasped, grasping at the couch cushion and pushing himself back against Will's cock. "Close. Keep going."

His eyes were squeezed shut now as Will fucked him, stroking him at the same time. He was so close now, his body hurtling towards orgasm. Will's cock was so thick and big, it filled him perfectly and Drew couldn't hold on any longer, wailing loudly as he came, splattering both of their bodies with come.
Will groaned loudly as Drew's hole clamped down on his cock, practically locking him inside. A final thrust forward had his own cock driving in to the hilt; his hips rolled slowly as he started pumping a decent amount of thick strands of cum inside of Drew. His body drenched in sweat and shaking slightly. He released Drew's softening cock slowly and lowered the other man's leg from his shoulder, and then his waist.

He kept softly thrusting through their orgasms, until the final bit of cum was emptied from his balls and he started softening himself. With another deep groan, he pulled out and then eased himself down on top of Drew, cradling the other man - just as sweaty as he was - and smirked lightly "Well, did I impress you enough... or what?" Will asked softly, fingers teasingly stroking down Drew's sweaty side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,839 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,185 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8