Need a breeder/deliverer
[ Just had an idea for a roleplay. The premise is that my character James goes into labor during a cam show, and your character helps him by commenting on the live video and coaching him through a surprisingly rapid labor. They can start talking, eventually develop a relationship, and your character eventually breeds him for a second time. This is set in an A/B/O scene, so the first babies will be given to the state since James didnt have a mate. After mating with your character, he is allowed to keep his baby/babies though. His first litter will be a litter of 5. ]

James waddled into view of the camera, cradling a heavily pregnant belly between both hands. He wasn't wearing any clothing, leaving nothing to the imagination as his overdue belly hung low and swung slightly with each step, his poor neglected cock pushed against the underside of it. His erect penis was all but obscured by his swollen globe of a belly, but his viewers certainly didn't seem to mind. He rubbed his hands over his belly slowly as he smiled at the camera, watching comments and donations pour in.

"You guys ready for another show?", he chuckled, thumb rubbing his belly button.

We are so ready, stud
Holy shit you look ready to burst any second!
Arent you six days overdue now? Those babies are huge!
How many babies are even in there???

He slowly lowered himself on his bed to sit, leaning back and spreading his legs to give a view of his dick. He rubbed a hand along the side of his massive belly, pausing to think. "Hm...it feels like four this time. Ooh... they've been pretty active though. Who knows, this just might be the last show before the birth so enjoy it while you can!", he winked with a smile. "It seems like the heavier and more pregnant I get, the more horny I am...", he sighed, reaching down to stroke his throbbing length. "I wish I had someone here to take care of me...mmmh... fill me up again as soon as I give birth, a strong alpha to put his big strong babies inside of me...", he moaned, playing with himself.

What a dirty little slut, you're so hot
Don't give birth, just keep those babies in until you get bigger and bigger
I could fill you up and keep you pregnant forever

James began to pant the more desperate he became, pleasure starting to make his legs twitch as he drew closer to an orgasm. He was so sensitive nowadays, that just a little bit of touching is all it took to send him over the edge. At times, he could even orgasm just by rubbing himself against a pillow. He reached up with one hand to pinch and stimulate his nipple, a loud moan escaping when he felt his stomach harden a bit. He payed no attention to the tight feeling, which felt like his stomach was squeezing the babies that rested inside. Too busy with the pleasure, he let go of his cock and put attention instead on his desperate hole. Sticking two fingers in his mouth, he suckled on them eagerly to coat them in saliva, his breaths making his huge belly rise and fall noticeably. He reached down then to push the fingers inside, tensing up and crying out in pleasure at the sensation. Again his belly became tight, and suddenly James opened his eyes in surprise.

"Oh!", he huffed, feeling one of the babies kick suddenly at his womb. "The babies are getting a bit restless...cmon guys, just wait until daddy's finished.", he moaned, pushing his fingers in and out and letting soft gasps of delight escape his lips.

Those babies are way too big, probably isn't any space left!
It's amazing you can even reach your tight little hole around that massive belly
Did I just see your belly tense?Are you going into labor finally?
You're overdue with four babies, its probably time!

He kept going, too enraptured to pay much attention to the comments anymore. But just as he was drawing close to an orgasm, suddenly his stomach tightened viciously, a horrible pain shooting through him. He immediately pulled his fingers out and gasped, both hands flying to cradle his belly. "Shit! Come on babies, don't hurt daddy. Shhh, just settle down, it's not time yet.", James coaxed, rubbing his belly desperately, trying to get the infants withim his womb to calm. But there were five full term babies cramped inside his belly, six days overdue and ready to come out. He was so full, he looked ready to pop and give birth at any second. And it looked like he was. Another pain hit him soon after the first, and this time he had to sit up, suddenly panting. "Oooh that was a big one... come on babies, just a little longer. It's not time yet, the doctor said I might not give birth for another week!", he begged.

Holy shit, you're ready to pop! Its finally happening!
You're definitely in labor, let us see that quivering hole!
Those babies want out, NOW. I wonder how fast you'll push them out.
Hold them in as long as you can!

James was suddenly panicking a little bit, gripping the bedsheets and crying out as yet another pain siezed his incredibly full, pregnant belly. "Another contraction...ohhh...", he gasped, legs spreading quickly as he felt his belly drop. The first baby was already lowering into his birth canal, the massive head forcing its way into the passage. The other babies seemed to be eager to come as well, kicking furiously against James's poor womb, making his tight belly jump a little. There was a firm pressure inside of him, building up quickly. Suddenly it felt like the worst pain he'd ever endured, until that pressure suddenly popped and a gush of fluids escaped him. His eyes were wide, and he strugged to see over his mound of a belly and glimpse at the fluid between his legs. "My water! My waters broke!", he cried. "Oh god- my babies are coming...hghh.... help, somebody! My baby is coming, i dont know what to do!", he begged, fully panicking now as he breathed heavily through another pain. "Just calm down babies! Stay inside a little bit longer, I'm not ready yet!", he panted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,200 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,640 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,907 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,777 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,272 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,915 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 219,686 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,737 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  The breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder) dolria1 89 29,496 03-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder) dolria1 91 31,563 03-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: dolria1