The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw)
The Biotech International Organization, or B.I.O, is the world's leading company for enhancing human experience. You are recently hired by B.I.O as an assistant for a new experiment. The first day on the job reveals the real true experiment. A human breeder who has become a living milk and baby machine. You were hired to impregnate, milk and assist in the birth of the breeder. Soon, a love blossoms between you and the breeder.

(Need a seeder who's comfortable with multiples and sex. We'll start when on the first day.)
Bump
Bump
Colin walked into B.I.O in his suit, ready to begin the first day working here as assistant. He had just graduated from the university and was excited to work in this top company, though he was still unsure what his job responsibility. He waited at the rexeption area waiting for someone to come take him to his work station.
An older woman came to Colin, smiling. "Hello. You must be Colin. I am Melissa Jones, the CEO of B.I.O." She welcomed.
"Hello! I am Colin Richardson. It was so nice to meet you in person. This is the dream job and i have followed your companies news since I went into university." Feeling quite flustered at meeting the person of the highest power in thjs company ,be blushed a little as he noticed he was rambling.
"Its great to have you here. We have a very exciting opportunity for you in the company that I think you'll like. Please, follow me." Melissa said.
He followed the Melissa promptly, wondering idly what his job duty would be. He hoped the project he would be participating would be one of the exciting core ones.
"As you are no doubt aware, B.I.O is the leading company in biotechnology and augmentation of the human body and mind. Recent years we have concluded that many humans are becoming sterile along with the human population decreasing considerably. The newest project we have to solve this, will require utmost sensitivity and kindness towards the subject." Melissa explained mysteriously as they entered an elevator, going down.
"Absolutely. I would be excited in pariticipating in such projects. May I ask whom would be the leader of this project and what would be my role in it?" Admiring the state-of-the-art installations and countless high tech laboratories they pasz throguh in the transparent lift, Colin was again quite grateful to be given a chance to work in such advanced company.
Melissa smiled. "You will be in charge of the project. All the needs of the subject will be directed to you and then to anyone you need." She said. "Let me show you your subject." She said as she brought Colin into a large facility. Inside was a young man with a boyish look with bright blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, a thin body with wide hips, pale skin and looking no older than 19. "This is Ryne, your breeder. It's your job to impregnate him and to keep him happy." Melissa explained.
Colin had pictured countless times the projects he would be handling but not even in his wildest dreams did this come up. To impregnate the subject! Doing thjs to a stranger felt like raping enough, doing this to such a young boy (granted he was not that much older being 22 himself).... he staggered and said unsurely "this.... this is an experiment subject? Was he.... he is also a human being right? Is this some kind of a joke?" He was shocked by the "bang" of the door and he turned around to find during his shock Melissa had exited and the gate to the facility had been closed. The small click following indicated he was locked inside.
"Its very serious Colin. Young Ryne here volunteered for this and has agreed to be impregnated with your children. It's your duty to keep him pregnant and to make sure he's happy. Ryne can explain any questions about the pregnancy you may have. Good luck you two." Melissa said over the intercom.
Without any other way to go, Colin turned around to face the kid. Those incredibly blue eyes and helplessness in it made Colin's heart fluttered. He tried approaching the smaller man and extended a hand, not knowing how to start the conversation. "Ermmm hi, i am Colin Richardson. Erm.... is what Melissa just said true? That you have volunteered to this whole thing?" 
Ryne nodded. "I'm Ryne Umbra. I wanted to get pregnant. You're very handsome." He said suddenly, blushing.
Taken aback by this sudden praise he said "ermm thanks i guess? So... are you instructed on what we are dealing with here? Like... are we supposed to live here together from now on unyil you got ermm... pregnant? Are they supposed to... monitor the whole thing?" He couldnt help but think that Ryne looked really cute with the blush. He also appeared to be quite tiny, Colin would have no problem wrapping him up in his arms or picking him up. He was quite shocked by what was going through his mind, especially when he had only met the boy for a few minutes.
"You are supposed to stay with me for the whole pregnancy. I get pregnant for three months, I get milked and give birth. Then just repeat." Ryne explained.
"So... they would witness our... the conception too from those cameras?" The space they are in appeared to be like some kind of a hall, an entrance to a larger facility.
"The are no cameras in the bedroom or the kitchen. Melissa explained to me that you'll be taking care of me from now on." Ryne said with a deeper blush, imagining being close to Colin.
"Ok. Thats some relief. Erm do you mind showing me around here first?" It wasnt hard imagining a domestic life with the cutie in front. He almost wanted to hold Ryne's hand as their arms bumped when they walked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,168 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,206 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,775 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,693 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,199 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,516 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,453 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,801 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,569 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22