Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
Rainbow 
Welcome Everyone! I am Aulara Flame, owner of this lovely home. Here, we accommodate pregnant individuals of all sexes, gender identities, sexual orientations, races, species, ages and circumstances. If you wish to bring your mate or romantic partner, we can take them as well. We have many facilities for fun, safety, and pre to post natal care. This is meant to be a sanctuary, so please treat each other with kindness and respect. Other than that, you may do whatever you wish here. I am in need of some more staff here, so help would be appreciated. Please state your name, age, species, gender, physical sex (for medical reasons) and the current status of your pregnancy. Any other information is optional and if it does not affect the health and safety of you and/or your child(ren), will not be coerced. I hope you enjoy your stay here. *bows*
Name: Squeaks
Species: Anthro Rat
Pregnancy: 6 months along, 3rd pregnancy
Other: feral/homeless, dirty appearance, 4'6", lightly build, clothes are ill-fitting and too small

The dirty anthro rat looked around the home. Squeaks was having some issues living on the street, and decided to try out shelter life for a while. "Nice place you got her," he said, looking over the home.
(01-21-2018, 09:21 PM)Garix Wrote: Name: Squeaks
Species: Anthro Rat
Pregnancy: 6 months along, 3rd pregnancy
Other: feral/homeless, dirty appearance, 4'6", lightly build, clothes are ill-fitting and too small

The dirty anthro rat looked around the home. Squeaks was having some issues living on the street, and decided to try out shelter life for a while. "Nice place you got her," he said, looking over the home.
Why thank you! *I bow* My name is Aulara Flame. Welcome.
"So, where will I be staying," asked Squeaks.
(01-21-2018, 10:05 PM)Garix Wrote: "So, where will I be staying," asked Squeaks.
Uh, are there any particular needs you have?
"Well, I already have two kids, they are both young, and a husband. He's watching them right now. I'm looking at the moment, I can't stay too long, the kids will need to nurse soon, and tits already feel swollen," Squeaks said.
(Could I join this as a helper or husband if anyone needs one?)
(01-21-2018, 10:30 PM)Söl Wrote: (Could I join this as a helper or husband if anyone needs one?)

Yes you can. Just come up with a role. Use my intro for inspiration if it helps
(01-21-2018, 10:23 PM)Garix Wrote: "Well, I already have two kids, they are both young, and a husband. He's watching them right now. I'm looking at the moment, I can't stay too long, the kids will need to nurse soon, and tits already feel swollen," Squeaks said.

I see. Any serious mobility issues or physical disabilities?
"No, I don't have any," said Squeaks. "Although I probably do need a medical checkup, I haven't had one this pregnancy," he said, rubbing his hand over his belly.
Name :Ronan
Species : werewolf
Pregnancy : he's a seeder/husband /mate. He also works as a nurse in the home.

Perhaps it was an odd job for a man of his size and kind to have such a job in wich he cared for others and needed to be kind and sweet. Some of the residents where scared if his gruff appearance and became tense when he entered to tend to them. This initial response would change when they realized Ronan was what is best called a friendly giant and that he himself had a pregnant partner too.

Ronan pulled the medical trolley out of the room after finishing tending to one if the residents and daw the director talking to someone else.

(Hope that is fine, also if anyone would like me to be their husband just say so ;))
(01-21-2018, 11:10 PM)Söl Wrote: Name :Ronan
Species : werewolf
Pregnancy : he's a seeder/husband /mate. He also works as a nurse in the home.

Perhaps it was an odd job for a man of his size and kind to have such a job in wich he cared for others and needed to be kind and sweet. Some of the residents where scared if his gruff appearance and became tense when he entered to tend to them. This initial response would change when they realized Ronan was what is best called a friendly giant and that he himself had a pregnant partner too.

Ronan pulled the medical trolley out of the room after finishing tending to one if the residents and daw the director talking to someone else.

(Hope that is fine, also if anyone would like me to be their husband just say so ;))
*i turn around* Of course, please follow me to the medical wi- Oh Ronan! Perfect timing! Would you please take Squeaks here to the medical wing and give him a check up?
I leave the trolley in the nurse station "of course Sir.. but weren't you about to? I wouldn't want to interrupt your work" Ronan said and smiled kindly to both "yet I'd you were about to see another patient I would be honored to do so" hw said and brought a wheel chair to Squeaks as it was policy when moving patients "If you would kindly take a seat Sir"
I'm afraid I must stay here in case any other guests arrive. Worry not, Squeaks. Ronan is a gentle soul and will take good care of you. We will discuss your living arrangements later. Oh, and Ronan?
the werewolf looked at the director as he was helping thr pregnant patient into the wheel chair "yes sir?" he asked ready to help in anyway that was needed at thr moment. He knew thr home took care of many patients that would be alone and un cared for otherwise and each day more and more new people seeking sanctuary came to them.
(01-21-2018, 11:29 PM)Söl Wrote: the werewolf looked at the director as he was helping thr pregnant patient into the wheel chair "yes sir?" he asked ready to help in anyway that was needed at thr moment. He knew thr home took care of many patients that would be alone and un cared for otherwise and each day more and more new people seeking sanctuary came to them.

I'm a woman. *I state, slightly annoyed* Clearly.
"I know that sir... I mean, madame" he said blushing as being part of a pack he was too used to call "sir" the biggest authority in the place.
(01-21-2018, 11:33 PM)Söl Wrote: "I know that sir... I mean, madame" he said blushing as being part of a pack he was too used to call "sir" the biggest authority in the place.

It's alright. Now please take care of our new friend.
Name :Silver
Species :Human
Pregnancy : twins, 4 months along
Other : he has little to no memory of what has happened to him. He calls himself Silver thanks to a silver trinket he woke up with. Is clearly malnourished and has had a couple of rough months.

He had observed how many like him had entered the home and he checked thr paper again with a quick direction that had been written down for him by a woman he had ran into in the streets. Shyly he entered trying to cover the growing bump in his middle.
"I don't need a wheelchair, I'm perfectly able to talk," protested the rat anthro.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,272 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,493 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,181 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,774 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,609 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,256 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,516 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,312 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,257 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091