Open Pregnant Roommates
This is a RP where my character who is pregnant and lives alone he posts an ad to get a new roommate after my character’s boyfriend cheated on him. Your characters can be pregnant as well or he doesn’t have to be it’s up to you, but you have to follow what I’ll accept through my thread in the RP contacts and proposal category. Two people can sign up and this is first come first serve so after two people sign up no one else can sign up and they have to be male characters.

Name: Adrian Galdez
Pregnant: Yes
How long: 8 1/2 months long
How many: Twins (both boys)
Additional info: When he posted the ad he told those interested that he was also very pregnant so those that have applied do know that Adrian is pregnant.

Adrian was looking at the email on his phone “Okay so this cafe is where they said they’d meet me hopefully both of them actually show up.” He looked down at his stomach and slowly rubbed it when one of his twins were kicking his stomach. “Calm down in there little guy I know you wanna come out of daddy, but you have wait two weeks.” He rubbed his stomach as he looked at his phone waiting for the two others.
(Bump)
(May I?)
(08-03-2018, 01:44 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: (May I?)

Of course you can.
(can I join as well?)
(08-04-2018, 04:57 AM)shiro08 Wrote: (can I join as well?)

Sure.
Name: Keith Woods
Pregnant: Yes
How long: 3 months
How many: triplets
Additional info: He just moved in town and was having trouble with house hunting. All he had asked didn't want a pregnant roommate. He was close to giving up until he saw Adrian's ad.

Keith had arrived outside the cafe. He was nervous if Adrian will be like the others who turned him down. He peered at the windows and saw a heavily pregnant man on his phone. "Maybe that's him. Okay, we'll be fine, we'll have a home soon, my loves." Keith had his hand on his sizeable belly, rubbed and smiled at it before gulping "And please don't make daddy sick." He was so nervous.

He adjusted his huge, baggy sweater, hoping to hide his pregnancy in fear he'll get rejected again, before going in and approaching the pregnant man. "Hi, I'm Keith. Sorry I'm late. I had a... rough morning." Hopefully his done with morning sickness for the day. "Congratulations on your pregnancy. How far along are you?" Keith sat himself across Adrian, adjusting again his sweater to hide his bump. "I hope I can be your roommate?"
Adrian looked up from his phone “Oh hey Kieth it’s nice to meet you.” “And to answer your question 8 and half months with two rowdy twin body.” “Please sit down and tell me a little about yourself.”
"I'm Keith Woods, 21 years old, and just recently employed at the school here. I'm new in this town and I've been house hunting for almost a month already until I found your ad. I hope I can be your roommate. I really need to find somewhere to stay that's not the school lounge." Keith slightly brushed his bump, making sure Adrian didn't notice.
Adrian asks “Well you seem like a nice guy.” He felt a kick from both of his boys “My kids are kicking right now.” He lifts up his shirt “You wanna feel?”
"Thank you." Keith was hesitant at first but then put his hands on Adrian's huge bump. His smile widened feeling he strong kicks. "Woah, these two can kick hard!. They must be very healthy! Doesn't it hurt though?"
Adrian enjoyed the rubs “Sometimes and I have a little leg discomfort sometimes, but other then that not much pain.” “I am close to delivering though and I know that will be painful.” “I made sure to eat all I can so they can be healthy.” He looked over Kieth’s body to get a good look of him and noticed a slight bump on his stomach and wondered if he was pregnant to he wouldn’t mention it though he’d wait for Kieth to tell him if he was.
Keith continued on rubbing Adrian's bump. It fascinated him to feel the babies moving so much. "But I bet it's all worth it when they finally come. And if I'm your roommate, I'll be with you to take care of and support you until you give birth." Keith perked at hearing Adrian talk about eating to keep babies healthy. "Oh, what food do you mostly eat to keep them healthy?" Maybe he can get information and advice from Adrian for his own pregnancy as well. He saw Adrian glance at his bump so he moved to hide it more.
Adrian answers “Well I sometimes give into my cravings which explains this belly, but it’s not the food that also helped make them healthy.” “I also like to jogged and have a gym membership I may not be able to lift weights anymore, but I still do have a good workout regimen.” “Thanks I’m glad I have someone to support me the last person who said they supported me was my ex two weeks later I found him kissing another man in our bed.” “I kicked him out after that which is the reason why I need a roommate to help pay rent.”
Name: Ryne James
Pregnant: yes
How long: 7 months
How many: 6
Additional info: employed as a surrogate for a family.

Ryne arrived at the cafe, his large belly jutting out from his tight shirt. He hoped his new roommates would be kind and wouldn't mind his massive belly. He noticed the two pregnant men inside and thought they were his new roommates. He approached them slowly, shy with meeting new people. "H-hello. Are you guys the ones looking for a new roommate?" He asked.
Adrian smiled seeing to how the second person arrived “Yeah I’m Adrian and that’s Kieth what’s you’re name and I can see you’re expected just like me how many are you having?”

(Kieth is hiding his pregnancy so don’t mention that yet.)
"I'm having six. I'm only 7 months." Ryne said as he rubbed his massive belly.
Adrian pats his stomach “Lucky all I have is twins and I’m currently eight and a half months pregnant so I should deliver soon.”
Keith was mentally taking note of what Adrian was telling him and frowned when he heard of the ex. "It's his lost. Well I'm sure I'll help you, and that also applies to paying rent."

Another very pregnant man came to them. "Ah yeah, I'm Keith. Here, sit down. You must be tired carrying six in there." Keith was happy to have two roommates that are also pregnant. But he was concerned that if he tell them now, will it be too stressful for them? Maybe he can hold off until one gives birth.

"Adrian, do you have a due date set?" 
Adrian answers “Yeah it’s set exactly two weeks from today, but with multiples you never know if they’ll come earlier.” He rubbed his stomach as kid twins kicked again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,276 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,206 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,627 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,724 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,262 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,337 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,441 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,287 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,093 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y