Closed Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y)
Gabriel and Lucas had been together for as long as they could remember. It wasn't until Luke's 20th birthday that they decided to set up a family. In the end, they were going to have upwards of 15 children - 'going' being the focal point; he went past due with no end in sight. 2 years later, on Gabe's 20th, he took up a sort of self-surrogacy so they could finally have a child together. Currently, Lucas stood at 2 years, 4 months pregnant and Gabe at 3 months with an unknown amount.

The latter barely showed at all. Before being pregnant, he was a fairly tall, chubby boy with long brown hair and a few tattoos here and there on his body. Aroumd the house, he barely wore more than a shirt and a pair of boxers.

Since his boyfriend needed constant tending to, he stayed at home until his own child(ren) was born. Gabriel would quietly sneak downstairs to get breakfast ready.
Lucas was an average looking man. His face looked kind, his eyes were chocolate brown, and he had a few freckles. His hair was light brown and cut a bit short.

Being so pregnant, there wasn’t much he could do. He always felt bad about Gabe having to care for him but there was nothing he could do.
Gabe managed to dish up a stack of pancakes each, obviously giving Luke and his army of toddlers the lion's share of food. "Morning, honey!" he chirped cutely, resting the plates on the coffee table before attending to that bloated tum that was firmly latched onto his lover, rubbing, kissing, even patting and jiggling it softly. "You've never been cuter, I swear!" he giggled excitedly.
Lucas was kind of half asleep while Gabe was up making breakfast. He waa so tires from carrying all these babies so obviously he slept a lot! “Hm?” He opened his eyes to see his lover and a tasty stack of pancakes. “Morning, baby,” he greeted happily, trying to shift around to sit up and see him a little better.
He giggled and blushed while Gabe gave his belly some attention. It felt good. “Ah- you’ll wake the babies,” he giggled happily, running a hand over hia belly as well. His face was all cute and red.
Gabriel smiled softly at Luke as he let off a gentle blush. "I know, that's what I was trying to do!" he laughed softly, hopping off the couch and took his considerably smaller breakfast to an empty seat, flicking through the TV channels for anything good. Though if there was anything that beat early daytime TV...it was Luke's belly when it started moving. Gabe always had a tent pole whenever it happened, vicious urges telling him to plow that baby machine in front of him.
Lucas blankly stares at the tv. Nothing was ever good on in the morning. He was about to tear into his tasty breakfast but then the kids started kicking. He sighed and put his food down, unable to eat when the babies jostled around in his belly.
He blushed again and and ran his hands over his huge belly while it trembled.
Gabe had to bite his lip to restrain himself from squealing. He loved seeing those large hands and feet puah up against Lucas' skin, the big bulges rolling from one side to another. He grew hard in seconds, eagerly downing the sweet pancakes before going back to his broodmother and knelt between his legs, happily running his fingers over the limbs of their kids...before ultimately dropping his drawers and laid his thick cock over that belly. "Hi down there~." he winked.
(Aaaa i’m not comfortable with sex scenes.. I hope that would be okay? :0)

Lucas tried to eat even though his tummy wouldn’t stay still. If he ate too fast or too much he might throw up so he tried to eat at a fair pace. One hand rubbed circles into his belly while he tried to steady his plate with the other. The babies kicked and rolled around, causing the tight skin to buldge our at certain places and his belly to tremble. He blushed deeply while Gabe rubbed his tight belly and he bit his bottom lip.
(Sure, no prob. Sowwy ^^')

Gabe giggled and kissed Luke's navel before resting against that tum of his, letting the kids bump against his head and back. "Come to think, you'll be 3 years pregnant by the time I pop...if you don't already, of course." he teased, caressing his own still puffy belly.
(It’s ok!! Thank u for understanding!)

Like sighed happily while Gabe kissed his belly, and then rested his head against it. He giggled, cutely rubbing his tummy as far as he as able to reach. He hated being unable to reach the underside.
“I don’t know why these guys have been in here so long,” he said, idly stroking his belly. He smiled at his lover. “We’ll both be huge..”
"No, YOU'LL be huge! I don't know about me." he retorted jokingly, tracing his finger up the dark stretchmark that ran down Luke's middle. "Anyway, I better head to the clinic for a checkup. Need anything whilst I'm out?" he asked, hauling himself fron underneath his love and tugged some shorts on nearby.
Luke shivered while Gabe ran his finger along his belly. “I wish I could go with you,” he said. He thought for a moment but just shrugged. “Nah I’m good.” He held his belly with both hands and rubbed the sides, attempting to sooth the babies that Gabe woke up.
Gabe nodded and slipped some flip flops on before heading out. Thankfully, their clinic was just walking distance for him, but he knew he may take a while there. An hour and a half had passed before he returned home with a photo of his ultrasound and a thin layer of sweat across his body. "I'm back!" he called out, ditching his shoes beside the door and ran up behind the couch-ridden Lucas. "Lookie what I got~!"
While Gabe was gone, Luke had no choice but to laze about and watch some tv for a little bit. He perked up at the door opening. “Hey, babe! Ooh lemme see, lemme see!” He happily awaited Gabe showing him what he got from his trip to the clinic. He leaned up to try to kiss his lover.
Whilst Gabe leaned over to kiss his baby mama's lips, he passed him the small polaroid of his ultrasound. It didn't look like much in there at first, but as he explained, the excitement skyrocketed through the roof - he would be expecting at least 10 kids - he was just slow growing. "I can't wait!!!" he squeaked in joy, hugging Lucas from above.
His jaw dropped open. “Ten more kids?” With a bit of a struggle, he tried to give his love a warm hug, but his huge belly got in the way. Emotional tears welled up in his eyes, he was so happy. “Babe this is wonderful!” He happily nuzzled him.
Gabe happily returned the nuzzle, though his smile soon faded at a revelation. "Jeez, I don't think we can cater for that many kids, especially if you finally deliver them too! What...what are we gonna do?" he asked, sitting on top of the couch.
Like bit his lip. He held his quivering tummy and thought for a moment. “Well.. we might need a bigger house, for starters,” he mused, thinking about how they were to care for all of their children.
Gabe nodded, looking down at Luke's gut as it continued to roll about. "Then there's feeding them all. You're amready covered with them tits, but...even with me as well, would that be enough?" He was starting to stress...until an unannounced growth spurt came his way, his belly growing and rounding out a fair bit.
“Well with feeding, we can easily get bottles and baby formula. Baby formula is just fine,” he started. He lovingly rubbed his belly, feeling his little ones move under the tight skin. He noticed Gabe getting quiet so he looked over at him. “You alright, love?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,278 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,211 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,122 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,630 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,730 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,264 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,912 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,341 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,274 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091