Closed Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP]
Everglades National Forest, located in Southwestern, Florida was the home to the Crimson Wolf Pack.  The Crimson Wolf Pack was, and still is, the dominating force of the Everglades Forest.  Known for its power and sheer size, The Crimson Wolf Pack had always been feared and respected by the other, smaller, packs in the Everglades - they were the pack you turned to for protection, for food, for pretty much any basic necessity you needed.

That was until the great fire of nineteen ninety eight (1998); the fire wiped out much more than just the Crimson Wolf Pack.  It wiped out a lot of the forest, a lot of the other animals that lived there.  Now, the Crimson Pack, and every other pack along with it, had been downsized dramatically.   After all of the fires had been settled, Parker Thompson took over for the Crimson Pack - It was not his place nor his time, but because the one true member of the Crimson Pack was still too young to take over, it fell upon Parker - the oldest survivor of the Crimson Pack.

Parker was a great leader, for a while.  He was slowly starting to restore the Pack to its former glory; pups were being born right on time and adding to the severely lacking populous that the Crimson Pack needed in order to survive.  Warriors were starting to show themselves more often, standing up to the wildlife that was more predator than prey, even to a shifter pack.  They even had new pack members that had come from the other, smaller, packs that were still alive - The Crimson pack was no longer strictly red-wolf; there was a collection of Grey, White, and Black wolves alike.

Then, suddenly and out-of-nowhere, progress stopped.  Pups were becoming few and far between, Warriors were dying on an almost daily basis.  Parker was becoming greedy and power hungry, wanting to take more and more from the pack whilst he had nothing left to give.  The rightful King, Rusty 'RJ' Jackson, had finally come of age to take over the pack and he had watched, for years, the fall, rise, and fall again of his beloved pack.

Rusty's Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and Father were all leaders of the Crimson Pack before they died, from either old age or the fire - like his father - and Rusty was the rightful leader of the pack.  Everyone knew it, and everyone welcomed it when Rusty challenged Parker for the title of Pack Master.  Parker, the greedy man that he had become, refused and laughed in Rusty's face, stating he had no claim to the proverbial throne any longer - No one agreed with that statement, however.  Rusty took it upon his own hands, then, and brought Parker down with no more than a few throat-snapping bites.

Once again, the Crimson Pack was under proper Rule.  Rusty Jackson had taken his pack back, and had led them back to their former glory.  Now, that they were doing so well, RJ had absolutely no problems with kicking back and relaxing now that The Crimson Pack, as well as the Everglades National Forest, was back to its former state of Power, Beauty, and Glory.

Rusty yawned loudly as he awoke that morning, the sun was beaming brilliantly down upon the grass that surrounded his and his Pack's den area.  Rusty was happy he could stretch out, not surrounded by his pack mates that loved to sleep on top of one another in the dark cave.  Rusty was a loner, by heart, preferring the company of only a few close friends or himself.  Even sleeping, he hated being with the rest of his pack and often times slept outside, even in the rain.

Rusty stretched and stood up, intent on finding something for himself to eat for breakfast and go about his day as he normally did.  Stretching out his back legs, Rusty groaned in a howl-like manner before taking off down his normal morning jogging path; he ran with the wind ruffling his rust-colored coat as he made his way down to the stream that ran through his territory.

Stopping by the cold stream, Rusty bent his head and lapped at the water, drinking his fill before he decided what he wanted that morning for breakfast - Go into the city and eat real food or act the animal and hunt my own... Decisions, decisions. He thought to himself mentally while scanning the area; of course, his decision was made quickly when he spotted a wild hare - a fat one - slowly ambling around in the field.  Rusty set off and pounced on the unsuspecting Hare quicker than lightning and was soon chowing down on the now-dead creature.

Licking the blood from his muzzle, Rusty was satisfied and happy now that he had such a fulfilling meal; his stomach was full and he had nothing too important on his agenda for the day.  He turned onto his back in the grass, half-eaten Hare still beside him, and he laid in the sun without a care in the world.  Nothing and no one could scare the large red wolf - his sheer size spoke volumes and no one came near him unless they were 'in his league' so to speak.  Being wolf royalty did that for a man-wolf, and he enjoyed it because it gave him the privacy he so often desired.

Of course, not every creature knew that he was King of Crimson and would approach him... What he did about that, though, would remain to be seen, until it happened.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Kodi was a small omega. His fur was a soft shade of brown, which faded to lighter brown somewhat on his muzzle, and then his chest down to his belly and the bottom half of his tail. His paws were also a lighter shade of brown. His eyes were moss green and kind looking.

In his human form, his hair was a curly mess of tangles on the top of his head. His eyes were just as bright green, and he was just as kind looking. He had a couple freckles dotting his face, back, and shoulders. He was less than average height for a man- seeing as he was an omega, it wasn’t uncommon.

The omega had left his pack recently. It was his own choice though- there was nothing there for him. His previous pack, which was small and lesser known had been badly effected by the dreadful fire and a couple members stuck with each other. After all it had gone through, the pack was small. There was no food in the area, and the members were getting older. There would be no more pups- this pack was simply and slowly dying out. He had to get out of there- it just wasn’t safe. They were defenseless to bands of rogues, and on numerous occasions had been attacked. He would try to hide away, fearful of what could happen when he would go into heat. He didn’t want to be attacked by some thirsty alpha rogue and end up pregnant, and having pups in an unsafe situation.

Kodi slipped away during the night, not wanting to be followed or anyone knowing he was gone. He needed a fresh start. He needed safety. And the promise of something to eat every night. He was tired of anxiously hiding in the territory and trying to provide food while alpha rogues roamed the territory. He had enough.

The omega padded on for days and days. He was tired and bad at hunting. It had gotten to the point where he was scrounging around for old kills of other animals. He padded on, feeling drowsy and wishing he had never left. The omega was terribly lonely as well. Omegas were very social and craved attention and love from packmates so it honestly wasn’t a surprise at how horrible it was making him feel.

He saw a nice warm rock in the sun, and climbed up on it. He carefully padded on top and sat, soaking in the sun for a moment. He yawned sleepily, wondering how much longer he’d have to travel before finding another pack to beg to join. He studied the surroundings, and his eyes caught on a wolf across the river. Luckily, a fallen tree acted as a bridge to get across.

He climbed down from his rock and hesitantly stepped closer, daring to take a step onto the log to get a closer look. This wolf looked healthy- his fur was shiny and he was well fed. Obviously he belonged to a pack- a healthy one at that. Kodi took a deep breath, and slowly padded across the fallen tree bridge.

“Hello?” He greeted hesitantly, ready to turn and run Should this alpha become hostile. He dipped his tail low and wagged a nervous wag. His ears flipped back, and he ducked his head low as well to show submission to this alpha. He didn’t want any trouble- just hopefully a place to stay at least for a night. If not, he’d keep traveling. His eyes were bright and his face was hopeful.

“I’ve been wandering through the forest for days, looking for a pack,” he started to explain slowly. “I had to leave my old one.. I just need somewhere safe to stay,” he said. He recognized that we would be going into heat soon- maybe in a couple weeks or so, and he didn’t want to risk staying at his old pack’s territory with that situation. He had been smelling a lot of strangers in the area and the last thing he wanted was to be forced into something he didn’t want.
RJ's eyes opened almost immediately when the scent of an unknown wolf entered his territory. It was like a sixth-sense, likely inherited from generations of being at the head of the Pack. RJ saw the small Omega and smiled a wolfish smile; but it wasn't very threatening, more playful than anything.

When he heard the hesitancy in the other's voice, his ears immediately perked up, making his features look much more pup-like in a way "Hey!" he greeted happily, turning from his back and onto all fours, but he stayed on the ground; knowing that the sheer size of his body would likely intimidate the young Omega.

RJ heard his pack off in the distance, howling and waking up - they were far enough away though, that they wouldn't scent the new comer onto the claimed land "How come you had to leave your old pack?" RJ asked in concern, tilting his large red head to one side "If you're looking for a place to stay, I'm sure that the Pack Master may be willing to allow for it... Even on a permanent basis." he knew it was deceiving to say it like that - he just did not want the young Omega knowing that he was in the presence of Royalty, that in itself was intimidating as hell.

Kodi sighed in relief upon seeing how the alpha was friendly towards him. For now at least..
The omega had to be careful with alphas, as a lot of them were hostile or cruel. Particularly difficult to find a sweet one. He was still skittish and a bit stiff, but his fluffy tail still wagged.

He shivered at hearing the other wolves in the distance and his eyes looked a tad fearful. This pack sounded large. He tried to shake his head as if to remove some of the fear he felt. “It wasn’t safe,” he replied softly. “We’re small, and our members aren’t fighters. We’d get attacked a lot,” he added. He kind of tapped a paw on the ground to fidget with a pebble. “I couldn’t stay there- it was getting too dangerous.”

He peeked up st the mention of the pack master, hopefully he’d be able to speak to him? His tail wagged a little harder. “Would I be able to speak to him?” He asks hopefully. “I wouldn’t be long- or take too much of his time since I’m sure he’s busy,” he rambled on, delighted at the prospect of possibly a new home.
RJ wiggled his back-end happily, large bushy red tail wagging high in the air - he looked so pup-like, but full-grown that it was strange. He definitely had pup-like tendencies and it was plain to see in the way he just wanted to roll around the grass. RJ was back on his back again, wiggling and scratching the places he couldn't reach with paw.

"Don't be afraid of the rest of the pack... They can't smell you, nor do they know you're even here - yet." RJ said, trying to comfort the small Omega "They also aren't mean, unless truly provoked... I-... The pack does not tolerate violence unless strictly warranted." RJ almost slipped, almost told this Omega who he was in conjunction to the Crimson Pack; it would not do for him to let this small Omega know that he was the Pack Master, not yet anyway.

"Are there any members of your old pack left?" he asked, head tilted to the side and eyes squinted slightly to keep the harsh glare of the sunlight out of them - it was a futile point, but still he did it. "This pack is always open to new comers, old and young... Maybe you could send word to them?"

RJ licked his chops with a long pink tongue, glancing around the area before refocusing on the Omega "I can always deliver your message. The... Pack Master... He's a little different I guess you could say." RJ wanted to chuckle, because he really was different; laying here on his back and talking to this Omega like it was completely natural and normal "He's likely to be off running in the woods right now, doing his own thing... He's kind of a loner inside of his own pack..."

Hints were dropping left and right, about who this pack master really was. If intelligence was any man's strong suit, it would become fairly obvious about who he was.

Kodi listened to the alpha speak. Alright.. he said the others weren’t hostile. That’s was comforting. Their sounds in the distance still made him a bit unsettled though- that’s just how he reacted to hearing strange others. Hearing others close by almost always meant attacks and he was basically trained to be afraid of them. He glanced up to where the noises were, and his ears flattened. That would take some getting used to.

Getting a bit more comfortable with this alpha, and seeing how relaxed he was in this playful almost pup-like manner, he dared to pad a few steps closer. “Yes there are- a few,” he responded. “Like I said, we’re small.” He sighed at the thought of traveling all the way back to go and tell them about this new place. He had been traveling in and on for days, fighting to get food and being miserable alone. He wasn’t sure if he’d be able to bear another long journey back. He looked down at the ground, feeling guilty for ditching them- but he couldn’t stay anymore! He really couldn’t.

He looked up- ears peeking forward when the alpha has offered to tell them himself. He was going to respond to that and he opened his mouth- only to be silent as he realized something. He slowly closed his mouth and tilted his head to the side, as if he was confused. “You know an awful lot about your Pack Master it seems,” he said quietly, the realization clicking in his mind.

He was talking to the pack master himself.
RJ placed a large red paw over his own muzzle and sighed loudly "You don't have to travel all the way back there, if you don't want... Someone here would be more than willing to go... Someone who could run faster, hunt better..." he lifted his paws as if he were shrugging "No big deal... You'd just have to tell them which part of the forest." He would likely send his best warrior to do the task - Alex would gladly do the job for the right price and RJ had no problem forking over the funds.

RJ saw the moment that the Omega's light bulb went off in his head, but remained otherwise straight faced about it; he knew he had been dropping hints, it wasn't fair to the young Omega to be standing here talking to RJ like they weren't from two different worlds essentially, but he hated being treated differently just because he was Pack Royalty and Master "Of course I know a lot about him..." RJ said with a wolf-like smile, pink tongue dangling out of his mouth upside down - it was comical to say the least, seeing the silky flesh of his tongue dangling over his nose as it was "We're like... twins, I guess you could say." he chuffed out a laugh and rolled back onto his stomach and chest, looking up at the young Omega with kind eyes.

He really hoped that this Omega would not treat him any differently, just because he was the pack master.

Kodi felt more comfortable around the alpha, and laid down across from him. It felt good to get off of his paws. He comfortably laid across the grass and sighed in satisfaction. His body was sore from all the hiking. “Not to be a burden or anything.. but I don’t feel like I can handle going all the way back.” He admitted quietly. “I know exactly what part- I can tell someone if that’s okay!” He said, his fluffy tail starting to wag a bit fast.

Kodi was amazed at how casual and relaxed this alpha was- he was literally a leader of this pack and acting so chill! It certainly helped him to remain calm though. A hostile alpha would have an opposite effect on the omega. “Twins? B.. but you are him!” The omega’s mouth curled into a smile. He was worried for nothing when coming over here- he was friendly!

He wiggled a little closer, shuffling his paws as he did so.
RJ nodded his big fluffy head and smiled at the Omega "You would not be a burden... They can handle going there without you lifting a single paw." RJ said, tilting his head to the side a little - perhaps he would send one of the younger pack members too, give them more experience outside of the den area.

RJ wiggled himself happily, red tail wagging high and happily in the air, he let out a small bark in acknowledgement; it was still a bit loud and booming, but it wasn't as scary as the Omega would have thought - it was still playful, just like RJ himself. "True... I am him." RJ said with a huff, laying his muzzle in the medium length grass beneath him "Rusty 'RJ' Jackson, at your service." RJ introduced himself in that oh-so pain-in-the-ass royal way that he tried hard not to do on any occasion "I would be more than willing, and even happy to take you on as a pack member... But, I would like to know your name?"

RJ seemed to shuffle a little closer too, but only in small increments, not wanting to startle the young Omega; their noses were almost touching, but not quite.

“That sounds amazing,” Kodi said happily. Luckily he wouldn’t have to make the trip back! His tail swayed back and forth- not too fast though. Just showing that he was finally calm and happy. It would ease the guilt knowing that his former pack members, should they accept the invite, would be safe. Though it might be awkward meeting up with them again after he left. That gave him a twinge of discomfort, but what could he do?

He flinched slightly at the bark and laid his head down in the grass, innocent green eyes looking up at the alpha. If wasn’t that loud- he was just a bit skittish to sudden noises due to his upbringing. He would do his best to shake off old habits as it sounded like he’d be safe here. He tested out playing along by letting out a small yip in return to the alpha. It sounded very puplike. He smiled upon hearing his name. “Rusty?” The omega started, looking over the red fur. “It suits you! Bet you’ve heard that before though,” he said.

He wagged his tail and lifted up his head. “I would absolutely love to join if you’ll have me!” He responsed happily, his entire butt seeming to wiggle with fierce wags of his tail. “I am Kodi!” He responds. He had no fancy title or anything- he was just a simple omega. He notices how close their faces are, and he slightly leaned forward to sniff at him and catch his scent.
RJ was happy that the young Omega was starting to finally relax around him - it was really a true testament to how relaxed RJ himself was; most alpha's he knew, even his father, had been the type to always be the bigger man, towering over other wolves - RJ was no exception to that rule, physically. He did tower over a lot of the other wolves in his pack, especially the Omega's that were in it, but he did not use his strength, height, or weight advantage to put them into submission; it was his own personal rule "I have heard it, plenty of times, but it still is a comfort to know." he chuckled quietly, scratching at his muzzle with his fore paw - thusly revealing the long scar that was hidden by the fur that hung over it; if Kodi looked even further, he would notice that the scar stretched from his nose to his ear on the left side.

RJ nodded and padded down the grass between him and Kodi "I would definitely love to have you join us - The more the merrier." RJ wiggled his butt and huffed out another laugh "It is nice to meet you, Kodi."

RJ felt, more than heard, Kodi scenting him and it was a bit comforting, in a weird way - He had already caught Kodi's scent, but he was not adverse to sniffing him more. RJ stuck his nose right next to Kodi's nose in the grass and sniffed with him -- Kodi would be able to smell the sheer musk of Alpha on RJ - strong, and not at all resembling his pup-like behavior; if anything the scent was more 'ancient' as if he came from a long bloodline of pure-alpha; which, he practically did, the only women in his family were brought in by marriage, not a single woman had ever been born into the Jackson Family and every Jackson before him had always been Pack Master, except for the short stint between the fire.

Kodi smiled a big happy doggy smile and his upright ears relaxed on the top of his head, no longer fearfully pulled back. The small omega slightly looked over the alpha- and he was huge. Large wolves most of the time made him afraid and for good reason- big size meant a lot of strength and ability to inflict pain onto smaller ones. He hadn’t felt threatened at all by Rusty though!

Kodi himself was small. He was an omega, and those were small anyway so it made sense. Being on the smaller side sadly made it easier to get pushed around and dominated though. He turned his attentjon back to Rusty, noticing the paw that scratched at his large muzzle. He eyed the scar, following it up to his ear. He wondered where it has come from- but he didn’t spend too much time staring. It wasn’t polite to stare.

“Thank you so much for inviting me into your pack!” Kodi gushed. “I really am happy to be here!” He said happily, fail still wagging as fiercely as before. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Rusty,” the omega said happily, paws slightly tapping against the ground in excitement.

He dared to stretch out his kneck a slight bit more to catch another whiff of Rusty’s scent. He had smelled alpha before- and it was always a hazard and he would beware of it, but it was comforting this time. It was warm and welcoming he found. He sniffed at him again, looking relaxed. He smelled good and the scent was almost irresistible.

Omegas smelled softer and sweeter than their alpha counterpart. He also found the omega scent comforting. He liked spending time with his softer and friendlier wolf friends. Sadly since the pack thinned out over the years, most everyone he had grown close to had left the nest in search of somebody new.
"You do not have to thank me, Kodi. It is a pleasure to always have new pack members." RJ said as he continued nudging his nose closer to Kodi, he just wanted to bury his nose in the younger omega's coat, for some reason; he found that Kodi's scent was far more irresistible than the other Omega's in his pack "Also, you can just call me RJ... I prefer it over Rusty, most of the time. Rusty is only when I'm in trouble, or when I'm being spoken too formally... We aren't exactly in a formal setting, now are we?" RJ asked quizzically, cocking his head to the side slightly.

RJ couldn't help himself and he knew it was a show of submission, but RJ turned over onto his back and barred his throat to Kodi completely - He wanted more from Kodi than to just be pack mates, but he also did not want to take advantage of the younger Omega; not only would it look bad on him as a leader, but possibly as a friend to Kodi as well.

Having just met and all, it was strange, wanting to be mated to Kodi already, but he believed in the age-old myth that somewhere out there, every person had a soulmate... He believed that person to be Kodi, just by the legend - if a wolf you scent from far enough away comes to you, it is destined to be. And it had happened - He had scented Kodi right as the young Omega had stepped into the Crimson territory, and Kodi had been drawn to him almost immediately; if not for the myth, then what else could it possibly be?

"I apologize... for being so forward with you... I am just..." RJ splayed out his paws, still on his back and throat bared to the young Omega in front of him "I do not want you to fear me, I just find that you are... Everything i have been searching for."

“Alright.. RJ it is then,” the omega replied with a happy doggy smile. He chuckled softly when he was told that Rusty was the name used when he was in trouble. He wiggled closer, their paws almost touching each other. “Mm.. no.. fhis is the opposite of formal?” He replied with a small laugh.

His alpha scent was overpowering and absolutely irresistible to the omega. For once, it didn’t turn him away as did the others in his old pack. He wanted to get close and wrap himself up in it. Stick his nose into the alpna’s fluffy and soft neck, breathing it all in. He tried to tell himself what he was thinking was irrational- he literally just met this wolf.. but maybe it wasn’t completely irrational! He attempted to blame it on his upcoming heat cycle but the thing was it was weeks away. It had nothing to do with anything now.

He gasped a little as the alpha completely flipped over, exposing his belly to the air. He must be really relaxed then. He laid his head down next to the alpha’s, his heart pounding. He felt warm inside and he didn’t know why..

He slightly lifted his head at hearing RJ speak once more. He was quiet for a moment. “I understand that..” he said softly. “I.. feel the same way,” he said even more quiet. He slightly brushed the fur of his soft cheek against the side of RJ’s neck. He couldn’t believe how close he was with this alpha. The only time he had felt this comfortable with one was with the one in his pack that he whole heartedly trusted.
If RJ was in his human form at the moment, there would have been no hiding the blush that was covering the soft flesh of his skin, even under his red coat. As it was, his belly started turning pink and his tail was thumping loudly against the ground; it sounded almost painful, but it was just a sign of his happiness. He let out a whimper as he scooted himself closer to Kodi.

RJ nuzzled his head against the side of Kodi's neck and finally buried his nose in the young brown wolf's coat, sniffing and nuzzling like a pup would do to its parent. The scent, this up close and personal, was euphoric to RJ - he wanted to stay attached to Kodi's scent forever "Is this too much, Kodi?" he asked quietly, his voice very close to the Omega's ear.

RJ nudged at said ear with the tip of his cold nose and sighed as he finally pulled back, he wanted to be able to see Kodi again. He flipped over onto his chest and stomach again, but his head was still right there next to Kodi's, dwarfing it in size, but still he laid his head down, lowering himself so he would not be too imposing next to Kodi - fact was, the young Omega had not seen RJ standing up once yet, and he feared that once he did stand on all fours... This... whatever it was that was happening here... would be gone all too soon and he would perhaps lose his soulmate forever.

Kodi lightly brushed his cheek against RJ’s, enjoying the closeness and the scent radiating off of him. He was silent and happy- there wasn’t much to say. The omega wiggled closer, their pelts touching. His fluffy tail wagged while he rubbed his head against the large red wolf’s head. This was so new and exciting to him- and all it was was cuddling in the grass.

The omega froze as RJ pressed his head into his soft neck fur. He stiffened a bit, but he wasn’t uncomfortable. He relaxed into the bold touch and turned his head down, rubbing his muzzle on the top of his big red fluffy head. Kodi shivered, hearing his whisper in his ear, and his ear flicked a tad. “It’s not too much,” he assured him in a small voice. He pressed his head under the alpha’s chin, rubbing against his soft and fluffy neck, and taking in that comforting alpha scent. He let out a satisfied sigh.

When the alpha pulled back, he felt s little pouty, not wanting him to do so. He watched him flip back over to his front and smiled an open mouthed doggy smile. He raised a paw and playfully touched the other’s muzzle with it, and then lowered his small paw to his side. His paw was much smaller than RJ’s large paw.
RJ covered Kodi's paw with his own, looking at how the young Omega's paw was swallowed by his large red one - he felt a pang of disappointment run through his body; not because Kodi was so small - no, that was common... It was because he was so big; he feared that one day he may hurt Kodi, albeit unintentionally... it was still a real fear that started forming in his mind and his heart.

RJ pulled his paw back and whimpered, his ears turning down as he laid his head in the grass, huffing at it to make it flutter. He had to shake these thoughts, but he was also still just afraid to get up and run like he normally would when he was feeling a bit down. RJ laid his head right beside Kodi's though, nuzzling and letting their two warmth's combined between them.

Lapping his tongue out, RJ licked the side of Kodi's face lightly "Are you hungry, by chance, Kodi? I have a hare... that I didn't finish this morning..." he barely nodded toward the half carcass that was underneath some shade by the river "You can surely help yourself... and if its not enough, I can find you more." RJ lifted his head slightly to see Kodi a bit better, his brown eyes shining a little brightly in the sun as it started shifting toward afternoon.

Kodi looked down at their paws as well. The red wolf’s giant one totally covered the smaller brown wolf’s paw. For the firs time it seemed, the difference in size didn’t scare him. RJ was kind and gentle towards Kodi. He leaned down and nudges at his paw with his cold and wet nose, finding the size difference a tad comical. He was confused at the whimper and how he tugged his paw back to his side.

Concerned, he followed the alpha down into the grass and laying his head back next to the alpha’s. He nuzzled his soft head against his. He pressed his cold nose into his cheek, thinking about licking it, but he wasn’t bold enough. He wasn’t sure if that would be too much.. he didn’t want to make the alpha uncomfortable .

He was surprised by the lick he received, and deemed it okay to lick back, but before he could, he was offered food. He turned his head to look t the carcass of the hare and was practically drooling. “I am hungry..” he said, licking his jaws. He didn’t have to be told twice to eat. If there was something fresh he was going to eat it. “Thank you, RJ,” Kodi said happily as he got up, shook out his fur, and padded off towards the carcass.
RJ took the chance, now that Kodi was eating, to stand up as well - his legs had been getting stiff by staying in one position for far too long. He stood and stretched out his legs, letting forth a loud yawn; at RJ's full height, he was much taller than your average wolf who would be between two-three feet at the shoulder... RJ was about five feet at the shoulder and his entire body expanded a bit out to 2 feet; the only thing 'normal' about RJ was his length, although at the top of the scale at five and two inches, he was at least the normal length of a wolf.

RJ padded around the river bank, going to get a sip of water as Kodi ate from his half eaten carcass. He was already missing being right next to the young Omega, and knew, without a doubt that they had started one form of the mate bond. The cuddling, the licks, everything was adding up to the 'True Bond' between mates; the unbreakable one, that no wolf could ever ignore.

RJ licked his chops free of the dripping water and looked down at his reflection in the river; the scar was prominent now, with his muzzle as wet as it was, you could see clearly the jagged lines of claw marks going up his nose and to his ear, just barely missing his eye in the process. RJ turned away from his reflection and pounced back over to Kodi, wagging his tail happily as he lowered his chest to the ground and his butt in the air - he was feeling playful again, his sordid and dark thoughts finally clearing from his mind.

Kodi was far too busy eating to possibly notice RJ getting up. He was obviously so happy to eat- his tail was wagging and he tore up he carcass. He kept pulling apart the bones to get every bit of meat he could, until there was basically nothing left. It didn’t take the omega too long to tear up the rabbit carcass. He licked his muzzle after eating, his belly full. He padded over to the water and dipped his muzzle in, wiping it off with a paw to wipe away blood.

He lifted his head out of the water and shook it, water spraying everywhere as he did so. His cheek fur slightly dripped as he bounded back to RJ. He noticed the alpha, as half of him was in the air, and the other half against the ground, how large he was. He hadn’t even seen him standing all the way straight up.

He padded over, tail slowly wagging as he approached. He glanced over at his ear, and suddenly he took it in his mouth with a playful growl and gentle tug. He held the ear gently in his mouth, teeth slightly flashing in a playful way. He wasn’t trying to hurt him- he just wanted to play as well. “Nng.. you can’t escape!” He growls softly, voice muffled from holding the alpha’s ear captive in his gentle grip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,386 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,957 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8