Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
This story is about a mage who has been hired to go take care of a threat along the way he meets four other people who will help him succeed in vanquishing the evil sorceress. (Also sorry for this long explaination and things I’ve asked for down below)

Races you can be: Human, Elf (can be any kind of elf), Lizardmen (Sorry not really creative with some names.), Cat people (Sorry again), and Orcs. (P.S. Once someone chooses one of these species no one else can chose it I want this to be a story where with these different races comes different personalities.)

Genders you can be: Male, Female, or a Herm if you’d like.

Class (Basically wahat do you value most): Knowledge, Stealth, or Fighting.

What fighting style do you prefer: Mage, Mercenary (can also be called thief or rouge), or Warrior.

Reason for wanting to kill the evil sorceress: (Really just try and make something up)

(Optional) Pregnant: Is your character pregnant, if so then with how many and how far?

Relationship: Is your character single or not?

View of love: What does your character believe love is or does your character not even believe in love?

Other information:

Now to explain the reproductive possibilities of each race: humans you probably don’t need anything, elves typically both males and females could get pregnant, Lizardmen now this one is different the females lay the eggs then the males insert the eggs into themselves where it will develop into a normal baby Lizardmen, Cat People both genders can have kids, then for the orcs both can get pregnant as well, but the females typically are the ones pregnant because most orcs find pregnancy to be a feminine thing and if a male does get pregnant most of the time they’re embarrassed to be pregnant.

Okay now I’ll give my character’s information then four others could join and then after that no one else.

Name: Caleb Dalkiel
Species: Human
Class: Knowledge
Fighting style: Mage
Reason for wanting to kill evil sorceress: His king ordered him to and she killed his mom when he was twelve.
Pregnant: Yes and he is currently 6 months in with one baby.
Relationship: No
View of what love is: Everyone should eventually find someone to love
Other info: He’s pregnant after he was doing an experiment with his magic all he knows is that the spell made him pregnant, he doesn’t even know what’s inside of him even if it’s not human.

Caleb was still fighting even with the added extra weight in his midsection area he wanted to show that because of his experiment he still wouldn’t be slowed down. He may have been a mage, but the king considered him one of his best knights and so one knight the king summoned Caleb into his throne room. “Caleb the day we’ve been waiting for is finally here Lady Balagrae has resurfaced it’s been over a decade since she was active I need you to find her and eliminated her before she can get away again.” “Will you take this risk no matter what you’re condition is right now?”

Caleb knees “I will vanquish her and I will take the risks my king.”

The king says proudly “Then rise up my knight find this witch and make her pay for taking your mother away from you, just remember though don’t let anger and vengeance consume you.” “I’ve read you stories about men and women who’ve doomed themselves because they let anger and vengeance consume them.” “Will you promise on this kingdom and my crown that you will not be consumed?”

Caleb answers “I promise my king.”

The king smiles and then hands him a note “I don’t want you going in alone even if you weren’t pregnant I would have you do this, so use that note to motivate some people to join your cause.” “The note only says that those who will help you will gain knighthood and be rewarded 1,000 gold pieces.” “Balagrae has caused much chaos and evil before she’ll have enemies who may even just join you because they want to kill the bitch for killing their families or other horrible acts she’s done.” “Go to the tavern and hopefully it’s there you’ll find your team.”

Caleb leaves the king clenching his fists in anger “Balagrae your time is up.”

He went to the tavern and read the note out loud to everyone there hoping that someone joins his quest to rid the land of the evil sorceress.
Name: Arolon Weraldal
Species: Elf
Class: Stealth
Fighting style: Rouge
Reason for wanting to kill the evil sorceress: His lover was killed by the sorceress while his father disappeared when he was nine years old trying to find her
Pregnant: Yes and he is 7 months pregnant with triplets
Relationship: Single now
View of what love is: Everyone should eventually find someone to love
Other info: He’s doesn't know that he is pregnant since he doesn't look like he is, Arolon has a pet wolf named

Arolon was sitting in a corner away from most people in the Tavern he didn't want to bother with. Right now he was playing with one of the daggers since it was better than him stabbing at the table when he was annoyed. His mate had been killed a few months ago on their way here by that damn sorceress his father had gone missing looking for her when he was younger and never came back. Arolon hadn't realized that the few people that had been standing near him had started to move away from the kind of scared. Since he had a marauders aurora about him and at the moment they didn't want to be around him just in case he decided to stab one of them instead of playing with his dagger.

Setting the dagger on the table in front of him when he noticed that everyone had moved away from. So instead he started to tap his fingers on the table he had nothing to do since he came here. Arolon looked around though he wasn't paying that much though he had ordered a drink and was sipping from the mug that he was drinking from every now and then. Looking down at the table just not sure what to do at the moment for now looking up when he heard the door to the tavern open he was curious about why the king's wizard was there. Picking up his dagger he put it away inside of the sheath that he had for it and walked over to him "I'll help you",Arolon said.
Caleb still stood in the center of the tavern “So any of you want to help me kill Balagrae the sorceress who’s been a plague on this land killing innocents, burning down villages, and of course her necromancy making the dead her playthings?” “The king wants her head he’s asked that four others accompany me on a journey to end her life.” “If we’re successful each person will be rewarded with knighthood and 1,000 gold pieces, however like every other quest and story we’ve heard similar to this moment right now there is a chance that we may never come back if you’re willing to take the risk step up to me and join me in killing that bitch of a sorceress.”
Lightbulb 
ame: Thomas Crane
Species: Human
Class: Stealth
Fighting style: thief
Reason for wanting to kill evil sorceress: He watched his town burn and the Sorceress cursed him
Pregnant: Yes and he nearly full term with 3 babies but cannot give birth
Relationship: No
View of what love is: Love is twisted but everyone can work it out.
Other info: He’s pregnant after he watched his town burn. He saw the Sorceress and tried to steal her sceptre, thinking it was the key to her magic. He failed and so she cursed him to be pregnant with triplets until it killed him. He opes that by stopping her, he can undo her spell.

Thomas had just walked in when he heard Caleb ask the elf if he wanted to join some sort of quest. Thomas knew this was the chance he had been waiting for to undo the spell. he marched up to Caleb and shook his hand vigorously "I'll join your team, Look at what that bitch did to me! I used to be handsome, but she cursed me into a pregnancy and I cannot give birth to the children inside of me until I die OR the curse is lifted and I Don't want to die. Let me join you, I am a thief by trade and I can fight. You could use me, Even if I am as large as a house" he looked down at his huge belly. the kids inside of him kicked harshly and lumps formed as they moved around. He stroked his belly and looked up at Caleb almost sheepishly "Do you want to feel?"
Caleb shook Thomas’s hand “It’s nice to meet you I knew Balagrae had some powerful magic, but I didn’t know she could use her magic to impregnate someone and forbid them to give birth.” “It only proves more of what her insanity holds.” “I’m glad I have someone join.” He put his hand on Thomas’s bump “Wow they’re strong how many do you have in there?” He patted his own stomach “As for me I’m having one, but they’re currently not ready to come out for another three months.” “Anyone else wants to join?”
Name: Namina
Species: catperson
Class: speed
Fighting style: rouge
Reason for wanting to kill the evil sorceress: she'd enslaved his brother and sent her men to try to kill him after he escaped capture once
Pregnant: Yes and he is 8 months pregnant with twins
Relationship: Single
View of what love is: Everyone should find someone to love no matter where it comes from
Other info: He has blonde hair white fur with Grey pans cream patches all over his body a long d lender tal and large fluffy ears on black one cream. He has a very nice companion named misty she's a small insect like fairy.
Namina walked over pulling his cloak closer to his frame. He then pulled down his hood his mint green gaze burning. He walked up to the two and then introduced himself. "hello I'm nimina I'd like to join you the socress had abused her power and her people far to much. I stand with you on your quest. She took some one important to me now I'm going to take her down." His tone was firm and his face read anger.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
(Is Namina a female or male because you say in the gender that they’re female, but when you describe them you use he a lot so is that a typo?)

Caleb was so far happy with his progress “Then I welcome you to the team so so far there are four of us the king requested five on this journey though.” He asks the patrons again hoping to get their final member “Would one final person chose to join us in our quest to vanquish Balagrae?”
(typo sorry)

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
(Okay guys I don’t want to wait any longer so let’s just get this started with the four of us we don’t need a fifth member now.)

Caleb stood there with no one stepping forward “Well then I guess we’ll just have to do with you three guys.” “Let’s move down to the tavern’s basement we’ll have more privacy there.” They all follow him down to the basement and Caleb pulls out a map. “As you all may know Balagrae prides herself in power and forces.” “So here’s how our course of action will be we’ll be traveling to this fort it’s name is Fort Maldu this is one of Balagrae’s strongholds in order to kill her we must kill her allies first and weaken her forces.” “The overseer of Fort Maldu is a bloodthirsty marauder he’s an orc name Balrog the Skull-Crusher it will be our job to kill Balrog.” “As for the men and women of the fort we’ll most likely have to kill them all in order to secure it for the king and make sure that the fort can’t be easily taken back by Balagrae’s force.” “After we kill Balrog there will be two more targets before we go after Balagrae.” “Do all of you understand all I’ve told you?”
Thomas nodded, he looked around at everyone as they discussed war tactics. he wanted to ask a question, but every time he tried to someone else spoke. so, rather harshly, he pulled Caleb to one side. "sorry about that" he whispered "but I need to ask you something. When we get there, do you know if there will be anything worth stealing?"
Caleb answers “Well Balrog prized ax could probably fetch you a good price and rumor has it that Balrog also has a treasury filled with his victims things there may be things of worth in there if you can find it.”
(Man I'm late room for one more (
(08-29-2018, 11:08 AM)Birthroleplayer27 Wrote: (Man I'm late room for one more (

Sure we needed one more person your character can walk into the basement where we all are and ask to join us. Follow everything from what the first post asks when you do your character info.
Thomas smiled, the smirk was almost evil. "Good, there better be something worth taking. somehow, when they arrive, I'm gonna need to care for these little monsters." He rubbed his belly again and closed his eyes, he thought for a couple seconds and then walked to the crowd. He dragged Caleb with him. "Listen everyone, Caleb promises there's valuables where we're headed. Now, as you can see I'm pregnant and I'm gonna need money to provide for these when they arrive, and I can't be a thief and a dad so everywhere we go I'm taking something worth a bit of gold. If you would like, I can pick up something for all of you. that way, you can have some more money, what do ya say?"
Caleb thinks over “It sounds like a good deal I mean all of us are pregnant except for Arolon and we all need some support when we finally deliver.” “So I think it’s a good idea what about the rest of you?”
(Just a refresher Arolon is actually pregnant he just doesn’t know it yet.)
Name Emily Malley
age 23
Species elf
Gender female
Class knowledge
Fighting style mage
Reason for wanting to kill evil sorceress since she's an elf people always hurted them she saw her whole family members got killed by the evil sorcerer she wants to get them back
Pregnant yes 8 months with large twins
Relationship no
View what love is to Emily she thinks what love is you treat people great
Other info Emily she five foot two she scared of meeting new people but after she meets people she very nice to them

Emily waddle slowly downstairs to the basement hearing voices she can fight even though she's pregnant and a elf she sees men and swords she looks at the men she rubs her stomach as she feels kicking "excuse me sirs but I was wondering if I can join you
Caleb turns around to the new voice and sees the elf girl “Oh hello who are you?” He puts out his hand for her to shake it “I’m Caleb, and everyone else here is Thomas, Arolon, and Namina.”
Emily smiles at Caleb and the other men she put out her hand to shake "Emily Malley yes I might be due soon but i still want to fight you don't mind me being a elf people always hurted my kind
Caleb scratches his head in confusion “Where exactly are you from the king makes sure that racist people are punished and he even has everyone psych evaluated how wants to be in his court or army?” “We wouldn’t mind though Arolon is an elf and I’m sure no one else here cares that you’re an elf.”
"I Don't mind, it's a pleasure to meet you Emily. did you just hear my proposition?" Thomas looked around at Caleb. "If this is Everyone C, I guess we should make a move. we'll be better disguised by the night and dark, but you're the leader. if you think it better that we stay here tonight then fine"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,625 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,723 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,262 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 944 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,335 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,270 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,439 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,278 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers