Pregnant family (open to all)
A big family where everyone happens to be pregnant. Forge and mpreg. Feel free to jump in

Wyatt hardly slept the night before. He was severely overdue with 12 babies. He felt it in every joint and inch of his body. He was ready to be done. He rolled over slowly in bed and let out a soft moan. Trying not to wake up his also heavily pregnant partner. He began to push himself into a seated position in order to get out of bed. He hissed in pain as he felt his back spasm a little at the movements.
He pushed himself off his bed and let his belly hang low on his pelvis. His belly had dropped for 2 months now. He was 2 months overdue with 12 babies and for his age of 45 his body was struggling to keep up. But he needed to keep going as he had many other kids to take care of some older and some younger from his other pregnancies.
(Can I join)

Eric (who is 24 years old) got up from his bed and was currently 10 months pregnant with triplets just like his dad Wyatt he was overdue just not as much. He had to move back in his parents house after his boyfriend dumped him when he told him he was pregnant. He however wants to take care of all of kids when they’re ready to come out. He stretches his back after feeling a little discomfort on it and starts to get up to make himself breakfast.
Wyatt began his slow trek of going down the stairs. He gripped the railing as he lifted each leg ff and on another step. His hips were screaming in pain. His body was too old he thought while pressing his hand into his lower back
Eric sees his dad struggling and comes up behind him “Hey dad you look like you’re in a lot of pain do you want me to help you out I may be overdue with three, but I could help you if you want?” “Honestly I don’t know why you haven’t went on bed rest yet you’re expecting twelve and have been pregnant for a year.”
(Can I join as well (
(Yes!)
Wyatt looked at his son. I don’t know son you might need to save your energy if you’re going to take care of your triplets alone. He made it down the stairs very out of breath and in pain. Everyday was getting harder for Wyatt to carry his babies. He appreciated his sons offer but was also worried about Erics own health. I just...need to catch...my breath he said leaning on the wall
Eric looked at his dad “Alright you catch your breath I’m going to go into the kitchen and make something to eat for all of us.” He says in his head “I can’t believe dad is going to give birth to 12 kids and he’s been pregnant for a whole year with them.” “We’re both overdue though I really wish my kids would want to come out to, but I guess both of our kids like being inside us.” “I may have wanted to wait for them to come naturally, but maybe I should just get induced then I’ll finally be able to see my two son and daughter.”
(can I join?)
(Yes)
Wyatt nodded gratefull not really able to talk. He was panting still from the stairs he slowly made his way over to the couch in defeat as his legs ached in pain. He wa getting so large every muscle was struggling to support his giant orb. He began the process of lowering himself down to asitting position. Sometimes sitting was worse for his aching hips as it spread them far apart
Eric walked into the kitchen and started making food for himself and his three passengers and in the middle of it he felt another Braxton Hicks contractions he clutches his belly and says out loud “If only it could be the real thing.”
Sadie, Erics younger sister (21 years old) waddled into the kitchen, cradling her rounded belly. She was a month and a half overdue with quadruplets, acting as a surrogate for a couple who couldn't have children.
She carried her pregnancy well compared to the men of her family, given that her body was made for this, but her large brood were beginning to take their toll on her, keeping her up at night
Eric saw Sadie “Hey Sadie I’m making breakfast for everyone.” “Which of course is the size of a buffet sometimes since most of us are pregnant.” He turned back to the oven to cook and when he felt another pain go through he had a strained look on his face that he didn’t want his sister to see. He said in his head “Another pain please let it be real, but please wait till we’re done eating.”
Sadie waddled towards the table and sat down at one of the chairs, rubbing her overdue belly.
“Hows dad this morning?” She asked Eric
Eric answers “In pain as usual he really wants to deliver, but you know dad he wants to go into labor naturally just like most of the people in the family guess we inherited that from him or something.” “Truth be told I think he and pop should use protection more often.” Unable to hide it Eric feels another pain go through him because it was more powerful then the last.
“Yeah he really needs to let up and just get induced, otherwise hes gonna hurt himself and the babies.” Sadie replies, rubbing her own overdue belly.
“You okay there Eric?”
Eric with a bit of strain in his voice “Yeah...probably....just a Braxton-Hicks contraction.” Right when he said that he felt a wetness come down his legs.
“Is that what i think it is?” Sadie asked, concerned for her brother
Eric held onto his belly as he felt another contraction “Yup I think my water just broke.”
“Do you want me to drive you to the hospital or call an ambulance? Showuld i wake up anyone else?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,173 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,359 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,527 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,259 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething