Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27)
Gabe wakes slowly, his back aching and the baby pressing on his bladder as usual. He's propped up on pillows, Edward is curled on his side next to him, their huge bellies pressing together. They hadn't planned to get pregnant at the same time but they were. Not only that, Edward is having twins so he could go anytime even though Gabe is actually due first.

He's got to get up and pee so he gently nudges Edwards's head off his shoulder and back on the pillows. It's always a struggle to get out of bed, but he manages and waddles to the bathroom, a hand on his back as he tries to hurry.
Edward felt the nudge from his mate he can feel kicking from his stomach he rubs his stomach gently he trys to stand up but he couldn't since he is small his hips are not as wide as Gabe he got his feet off the bed he stands up putting one hand on his back the other hand on his stomach waddling slowly to the second bathroom they have
Gabe comes back out to find Edward out of the bed. He rubs at his rolling belly, the baby protesting against its tight quarters by pushing and squirming.

"Babe? You hungry?"
Edward waddle back to the there room seeing Gabe he smiles "yes honey I am he is in cooking class so he does most of the cooking
"I'm just going to make some eggs," Gabe says, leaning over to give Edward a kiss. He towers over him, easily a half a foot taller than him but Edward's belly is much bigger. "My stomach is feeling weird today."
Edward feels Gabe stomach feeling kicking "the baby low
"Yeah," Gabe says shifting his hips. "I feel like she's got her head sitting between my legs."
Edward rubs Gabe back he knows his bad spots "just take it easy love your due soon
"I can still make you breakfast," Gabe says, leaning into Edward's hands. "It's not like we have anything planned today except laundry."
Edward smiles he stands up waddling slowly to the dresser
Gabe heads slowly to the kitchen. It's pretty quick to whip up some eggs. He sips a protein shake as he cooks, hoping his stomach settles down. His back is aching something fierce and he has to keep shifting his weight to try and get comfortable.
Edward got dress he had to work soon he put on his outfit that bearly fits over his stomach he waddle slowly downstairs "honey I'm fat my outfit bearly fits me
"You're not fat. It's all baby," Gabe says, wishing he could cuddle him close. He settles for pulling him close to his side. "You look gorgeous."
He started to blush slightly as he felt the twin boys kicking Gabe hand he smiles "you just woke up the boys my love
Gabe chuckles and kisses Edward. "Their sister has been awake so now they can all be up." He winces a little as his back tightens up again. "You should eat your breakfast."
Edward helps Gabe sits down on his chair he rubs Gabe lower back "I can see from your face that your back is hurting again you don't have to work today honey you can take a leave
"It's just laundry. We need to have everything washed for when they get here," Gabe protests. Edward's hands feel so nice on his back. He hunches forward a little. "Can you do it a little harder in the small of my back?"
He smiles he pushes down harder on Gabe lower back "I know but I don't want you over doing it
Gabe exhales slowly as the muscles loosen up. "You're one to talk. You should be home too but you keep going to work. I swear you're going to have those babies at work. Stay home with me instead."
Edward smilies gently he try to cuddle Gabe there stomach touches each other "I know this is my last day of work then I'm off okay sweetheart and our boys are kicking again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,999 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,317 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,154 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,946 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg