Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
This is a closed thread that is a furry Mpreg that I hope you’ll enjoy.

Name: Parker Zycal
Species: Lion
Sexuality: Gay

Parker was sitting above on the lifeguard’s chair when all of sudden he heard a commotion and saw someone drowning. He raced into the pool to go rescue them.
Name: Jackson:
Species: German Shepherd dog

Jackson was never a great swimmer, but he decided to go to the pool anyway today and have a little bit of fun on this hot day. Thinking he could handle it, he hopped right into the deep end, but was quickly unable to stay afloat and was struggling in the water.
Parker jumps into the deep end and carries him over his shoulder and then when he gets out of the water he places Jackson and the ground and starts to give him mouth to mouth and kept doing it till he woke up.
Finally, Jackson came to when Parker rescued him from the depths of ten pool and woke him up with mouth to mouth. He coughed and spit up water for a moment, gagging on the awful tasting pool water.
Parker asks “You okay there what happened to cause you to drown like that?”
Jackson coughed for a minute, then turned back to face the lion. “You saved me!” He said, relieved. “I could never swim well- I just went to deep..” He said shamefully.
Parker smiles at him “Hey don’t feel down I used to be unable to swim not as good as I can now.” “Besides I’m a lifeguard I do what I can to save people here in the pool.” “Even give mouth to mouth to cute guys like you.” He winked at Jackson after he said that.
Jackson managed a smile, but he was still trembling a little from drowning in the pool. “Guess I just need more practice, huh?” He said, scratching the back of his neck shyly. He blushed deeply when the lion said he was cute. “Hey.. maybe we should hang out? What time do you get off?” He asks.
Parker answers “I get off around four you can meet my by the men’s locker room door after I take my shower.”
Jackson smiled and nodded. “Alright! I guess I’ll just hang around here until then,” he laughed a little. He couldn’t wait to meet up with him later.
Time skip later at the men’s locker room door Parker’s fur was still a little wet from the shower because he typically didn’t dry off after showering. “So it just hit me you never gave me your name and I neve gave you mine I’m Parker it’s nice to meet you.”
Jackson had showered up as well to get the pool water off of him. He hung around and waited for Parker. He had dried off his fur so it was all fluffy and puffy.
“Oh hey! Well it’s njcd to meet you, Parker! I’m Jackson,” he greeted happily, looking up at the lion. His tail swished back and forth happily.
Parker asked him “So Jackson where do you plan on taking me?”
“Maybe go get dinner somewhere? Or we could just go to my place, grab some food, hang out and watch movies?” He suggested hopefully.
Parker smiles at him “Yeah let’s go to your place it be nice to see where you live.” “Just no horror movies I may look like a muscly kind of guy, but I can’t stand horror movies.” “I basically will hide under a blanket the whole time.”
Jackson chuckled. “I’m not much of a horror movie guy either. Let’s get to my car and I’ll take ya to my place!” He said, and they both walk out together. “Maybe we could watch something funny? I like superhero stuff too.” Jackson didn’t really care what they decided to watch, he was just happy to spend time with him.
Parker says “I love watching superhero stuff it’s always awesome when they do the fight scenes and how sometimes the outfit for some guy heroes look so snug and shows you every piece of them their muscles and sometimes their bulges look so huge it leaves little to the imagination.” Parker then blushes “Uh sorry if I was rambling about stuff like that.”
“Alright! Superhero movie it is!” Jackson said happily. “I agree- some of the fight scenes look really awesome.” He let Parker into the car, then hopped into the driver’s side to get to his apartment. He chuckled and blushed slightly when Parker mentioned the snug outfits. “Hey that’s true, that’s very true..”
Parker asked him “So Jackson can you tell me some stuff about you?” “Some stuff I can tell you about me is I’m twenty two, I have one younger brother, I like cute guys like you, I’ve been a lifeguard for two years, hang out in the gym a lot which explains my body type, and I’ve kinda never had sex before, but that’s only because I wanna find the right guy.”
Jackson nodded. “Sure! I’m 23, I love to watch movies and play video games, go bike riding, and I have a little sister.” He thought for a moment. “I work at a grocery store. Oh hey, I’m actually a virgin too,” he responds and smiles a little.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,275 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,992 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,292 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg